剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
This is the key to Richard's freedom.
这是这次庭审制胜的关键所在
We can now assess every juror's susceptibility to coercion.
这套系统可以测出每位陪审员的受高压干扰指数
It evaluates language patterns, how often our jurors
系统通过评估陪审员的生活经验 比如
fall prey to Internet scams,
他们遭受网络诈骗的机率
their inability to hang up on telemarketers.
还有拒绝电♥话♥推销员的能力
I mean, the works. Wait.
结果相当准确 稍等
So the more gullible a juror is,
也就是说越容易上当受骗的陪审员
the more likely they are to relate to Richard?
越能够理解理查德的遭遇喽
Not just gullible, but susceptible.
不是容易上当受骗的 是易受影响的
Look, we need people who can understand
听着 我们需要的是能够理解
how Richard could confess to a crime
理查德是如何在被逼供的情况下
that he didn't even commit, under the right circumstances.
承认他并未犯下罪行的陪审员
If the coefficient's above eight, muy bueno.
如果陪审员的指数大于八 情况对我们很有利
If it's below three, no muy bueno.
如果低于三 情况就不妙了
Benny.
本尼
These are voir dire questions. Get them to Isaac.
这是预先审查要用的问题 拿给艾萨克
Oh, this will be fun. Mmhmm.
有好戏看了 没错
You may proceed with the questions, Counselor.
你可以继续提问了 律师
What if I were to tell you
我要问的是
that while we were sitting here in court,
假如你们坐在庭审时
your car was being towed outside?
自己的车被拖到外面去了 你会怎么做
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
He's antagonizing the jury pool.
他在惹恼陪审团
Is he serious? Did I get my car towed?
他是说真的吗 我的车被拖走了吗
Yes, Counselor, are you serious?
律师 你真的把他的车拖走了吗
Uh, it's a hypothetical.
只是假设而已
No one's car was towed.
大家的车都好好的
Rocco from Long Island.
从长岛来的罗科
How low's his co-co?
他的受干指数有多低
His what? His coco.
他的什么 受干指数
Coercion coefficient.
他的受高压干扰指数
His ability to be forced into undesirable situations.
在陷入被逼供
Like a false confession,
或被逼婚的麻烦时
and, or, you know, marriage
他的抵抗能力指数怎样
Uh, cute.
有意思
I like it... co-co.
我喜欢这个叫法 受干指数
Uh, his is 8.4. It's very good for us.
八点四 他对我们很有用
Now, gathering from his Facebook posts,
从他发布的脸书消息来看
he complained when his company went to 30-minute lunches,
他吐槽了公♥司♥把午餐时间缩短到三十分钟
and he was demoted... twice.
他被降职过...两次
Still works there. Demoted twice.
但还是没有离职 降职两次
Didn't leave. Lemming.
却没有走 看来是个盲目从众者
Poor guy would walk off a bridge
如果有人命令他从桥上跳下去
if someone told him to.
这个傻瓜也一定会照做的
I'd walk off a bridge
布尔 我也愿意为你
for you, Bull. Yes, that's because
从桥上跳下去的 那是
I'd be under it, waiting to catch you.
因为你知道我会在桥下接住你的
And you'd both die from the fall.
然后你们一起葬身桥下
Cable.
凯博
What? I'm stating facts.
干嘛 我说的是实话
She's wrong; I'm very strong. Okay.
她错了 我壮实着呢 好吧
Let me rephrase.
我重说一遍
Is it hypothetically possible
打个比方来说 有没有可能
you could have misread the juror parking signs
你看错了指示牌没把车停在陪审员停车位上
and have gotten your car towed?
所以车被拖走了呢
I thought I followed the directions.
我记得我是按照指示停的车啊
You sure?
你确定吗
Maybe not.
不大确定
Caved in 30 seconds.
不到三十秒就屈服了
Welcome to the jury, Rocco.
罗科 欢迎加入陪审团
Uh, acceptable to the defense.
通过辩方审查
Now, sir, excuse me. Let me ask you one question.
打扰下 先生 问你个问题
No. Now don't even try that.
不用问了 我不吃那一套
If you towed my car,
不管是谁干的
you have until I walk out of this room
他最好在我走出这间屋子之前
to bring it back.
把车给我拖回来
Arnold's a shift manager
阿诺德是家小零售店的
for a small retailer.
值班经理
Oversees eight employees.
他管理着八个职员
Co-co of 1.9.
受干指数一点九
Mm-mm.
用不了
Immune to excuses, even if they're explanations.
即使有情可原 他也不会听人解释的
This guy's never gonna see Richard as anything but guilty.
这家伙只会死死咬定理查德是有罪的
Uh, we move to strike this juror.
我方要求排除这位陪审员
Ma'am, I know
这位女士
we're told to avoid pyramid schemes...
虽然我们都知道要警惕金字塔式骗局
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Heard we got nine jurors who, uh, scored high on the co-co.
听说我们搞到了九位受干指数极高的陪审员
That's encouraging.
是个令人振奋的消息
We still got three who are almost impossible
但同时还有三位绝对不会相信
to convince Richard falsely confessed.
理查德是被逼供认罪的陪审员
How'd your crime-scene tour with Murphy go?
你跟墨菲在犯罪现场有什么发现吗
Well, I think I figured out
我终于知道
why the cops didn't find the murder weapon, because...
为什么警♥察♥找不到凶器了 因为...
that's the murder weapon.
这就是凶器
Garbage bin?
垃圾桶吗
I think the killer smashed her head against it.
我觉得凶手是按着她的头部朝垃圾桶上撞击致死的
See how her wound matches
你看她头部的伤痕和
the bar on the garbage bin?
垃圾桶上的杠子刚好吻合
Prosecution know about this?
控方知道这事吗
Well, I didn't want to tip my theory. Hmm.
我不想小题大做 嗯
And it doesn't necessarily exonerate Richard.
再说 这又不能帮理查德脱罪
Well, it makes a better story than the rebar.
至少比用钢筋棍杀人的说法站得住脚
Can we test it for DNA? Nope.
我们可以检查上面有没有死者的DNA吗 不能
It's rained since; washed everything away.
凶案后下过雨 雨水把血迹都冲刷掉了
Bummer.
真讨厌
What do you make of Murphy?
你觉得墨菲怎么样
I like the guy. I have a lot of friends like him, you know?
我挺喜欢他的 我有很多像他那样的朋友
I mean, I get why he thinks
我能够理解为什么
that rebar was, uh, used as the murder weapon.
他会把钢筋棍认作是凶器
There's a lot of leftover construction material
毕竟凶案现场附近有很多被遗弃的
around the crime scene.
建筑材料
Murphy thinks he got the right guy.
墨菲觉得他没抓错人
Oh.
对了
I also found this...
我还找到这个
wedged in the garbage can... You see?
插在垃圾桶上 你看
Is that glass? Yeah.
那是玻璃吗 是的
I can see why the cops missed that.
我能理解为什么警♥察♥漏掉了
I almost did. Well, let's show this photo
我也差点没看到 好 把这个照片
to a glass expert.
给一个玻璃专家看看
That's where I'm headed.
这就是我正要做的
Always a step ahead.
总是想在前面
And let's find a non-damning reason why Richard
再找出一个理查德的衣袖上
would have Layla's blood on his shirt sleeve.
沾有莱拉血迹的不会被定罪的原因
Dr. Bull, we trusted you,
布尔博士 我们信任你
and you decided to help the killer. What about Layla?!
但是你决定帮助这个凶手 我们家莱拉怎么办
Mrs. Everton, I know this is difficult for both of you, but
埃弗顿夫人 我知道这对你们而言很难接受
certain things are gonna come to light during...
但是有些事情会等到真♥相♥大白...
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Are you sure you don't want to go to the E.R.?
你确定你不要去急诊室吗
Your jaw could be broken.
你的下巴可能会骨折
It's not broken. I've been punched before.
不会骨折 我以前也被打过
Girlfriends don't count.
女朋友揍的可不算
Speaking of girlfriends, I think I figured out
说到女朋友 我想我知道
why Richard has Layla's blood on his shirt.
为什么理查德的衬衣上会沾上莱拉的血了
She was helping to clean up a piece of broken glass.
她曾帮忙清扫一片碎玻璃
Look at that. See how she's grabbing his arm?
看这个 看她是怎么挽着他的手臂的
Well done.
干得漂亮
Now we can focus on dismantling the confession.
现在让我们来粉碎这个供认
How is our jury looking?
我们的陪审团怎么看
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表