剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我会从招侍人员身上查起
Thank you.
谢了
So, how do we convince our
所以 我们怎样说服
three red jurors that Richard's innocent?
这三名陪审员理查德是无罪的呢
Well, we make 'em fully understand
我们让他们理解一下
what Detective Murphy put Richard through.
墨菲让理查德经历过什么
You mean we arrest and interrogate the holdouts
你的意思是 我们把他们关起来审讯
until they break?
直到他们崩溃
Well, we don't have to arrest 'em.
我们不需要把他们关起来
You're in the right neighborhood though.
但是你的想法方向是对的
We just have to get 'em to crack under pressure.
我们只需要让他们在压力下崩溃就好
Look at that.
看看
That's a good fortune. Is that...
真是好运呢 那是不是...
We better hurry; the trial starts back up again soon.
我们最好快一点 庭审马上就要开始了
Ooh. Going up?
上去是吗
Sorry.
不好意思
Aren't you, um...? With the defense,
你是不是 和被告一起
so we can't discuss the case,
所以我们不能讨论案子
yes. Or the Giants.
没错 也不能讨论巨人队
Why not the Giants?
为什么不能
Well, we wouldn't want to jinx them, would we?
我们不想给他们带来霉运 是吧
Oh, no good. We're stuck.
这下好了 我们卡住了
Jinx.
倒霉了
Stuck?
卡住了
No way.
不会吧
We can't be stuck.
我们不能被困住啊
I don't like tight spaces.
我不喜欢这个狭窄的空间
Just breathe. What do we do?
放松呼吸 我们该做什么
Uh, push the red button.
按一下那个红色按钮
Pull it.
再拉出来
Oh, that's the good sound.
这个声音就对了
Security.
安保
What's your emergency?
发生了什么事
We got six people stuck in an elevator at the courthouse.
我们这里有六个人被困在法♥院♥的电梯里了
You got to send somebody to get us out right away.
快派人来救我们出去
Stand by, ma'am.
稍安勿躁 女士
The hell do you mean, stand by?
你这是什么意思 稍安勿躁
There's no ventilation.
电梯里没有通风管道
Okay, let's just remain calm.
好吧 我们先保持冷静
Excuse me, are you on our way?
不好意思 你们在路上了吗
We contacted maintenance.
我们联♥系♥了维修人员
And unfortunately, they're dealing with an unusual number
不巧的是 他们今天要处理的服务电♥话♥
of service calls today.
异常的多
You're going to have to sit tight.
你们还要再呆一会
How long?
要多久
No longer than a few hours.
最多几个小时吧
A few hours?
几个小时
We're jurors in a trial.
我们是一起庭审的陪审员
Stand by, please.
请稍安勿躁
Well, what do we do if somebody has to go to the bathroom?
如果有人想去洗手间怎么办
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
Do it.
动手
Just give 'em a little taste.
给他们吃点苦头
We should get out of here.
我们得从这里出去
I bet a medical emergency gets a response.
我打赌 他们肯定会处理医疗急救事件
Hmm. No, we could get in trouble for that, right?
不 我们可能会因此惹上麻烦的 不是吗
Yes. This feels like a medical emergency.
是 这跟医疗急救一样紧急
Yeah.
是啊
Having a heart attack!
心脏病
Let's call them back and tell them that, okay?
我们再打给他们 然后这样告诉他们 好吧
Cable!
凯博
I told you not to trust me with all this power.
我早就告诉过你 这种权利会让我上瘾
It's just a little brake release. They'll be fine. Relax.
制动器滑了一下而已 没事的 放松
Lying to get out of here?!
为了离开这里而撒谎
I'm okay with it! So am I! So am I. Yeah.
我觉得没问题 我也是 我也是 是
it's the elevator people again.
还是刚才被困在电梯里的人
We have someone in here going into...
我们这里有个人要...
cardiac arrest. We need help right now.
心脏停搏了 我们现在就需要帮助
It's a medical emergency.
是医疗急救事件
We can send the fire department, but first,
我们可以让消防队过去 但是首先
can you please describe the symptoms?
可以麻烦你描述一下症状吗
Chest pains, um, red in the face,
胸痛 呃 脸红
trouble breathing! I'm pretty sure it's a coronary.
呼吸困难 我确定是冠状动脉血栓
That's it.
就是这了
That's what we're looking for.
这就是我们要的
We got 'em.
抓到他们现行了
Luckily, the power is back up. I contacted the fire department
幸运的是 电力恢复了 我联♥系♥了消防队
and they're sending EMTs right away.
他们马上就派急救医疗队过去
Never mind. False alarm. That was not fun.
没事了 是虚惊一场 这不好笑
The jinx is lifted though.
霉运被解除了
Giants are going all the way.
巨人队会一路顺利
Word of advice: take the stairs.
给你们个忠告 走楼梯
That took all of ten minutes.
这就只花了十分钟时间
Imagine if you were in there for 11 hours.
想象一下让你在那待十一个小时会怎样
Who authorized the extra drops?
是谁允许后面那两次坠落的
Tell Cable she has dish duty all next week.
跟凯博说 下个礼拜的饭菜她包了
Moment of truth.
真♥相♥时刻到了
Good luck. Okay.
祝你好运 好
I made a few adjustments to your closing.
你的结案陈词我做了几处修改
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Oh, that's a winning speech.
这是必胜演讲
You just got to trust me.
相信我就行了
You can believe the witnesses,
你可以相信目击证人
and you can believe the evidence.
你也可以相信证据
But most of all, you can believe
但是最重要的
in the words right out of the mouth of the defendant,
当被告亲口说出 是的 我杀害了莱拉·埃弗顿
when he said, yes,
这样的话时
I killed Layla Everton.
让人确信无疑
People lie all the time. It's true.
确实 人经常会撒谎
But they lie to get out of jail, not to get into jail.
但他们撒谎是为了逃离监狱 而不是为了被关进去
When you say you did it, you did it.
如果你说是你做的 那毋庸置疑就是的
This is the definition of an open-and-shut case.
事实一目了然的案件的确是这么定义的
Yes, it's true.
是 确实
Richard confessed.
理查德认罪了
Once.
就一次
But he professed his innocence
但是他坚称自己是清白的
59 times.
五十九次之多
If Richard had money,
如果理查德有钱
a lawyer would've been next to him in that interrogation room.
那么就会有律师陪着他一起受审
Richard would've been out in minutes,
理查德很快就会被放出来
not hours.
而不是在十几小时之后
If Richard had money,
如果理查德有钱
he never would've been forced into a confession.
他就不可能被强迫认罪
But Richard doesn't have money,
但是理查德没有钱
so he gets me.
所以我来帮他
Every once in a while, someone like me
有时候 会有我这样的人
gets to help an innocent man.
有机会去帮助无辜的人
Detective Murphy forced Richard to confess.
墨菲警官强迫理查德认罪
And without that confession,
没有这份认罪词
all you have is reasonable doubt.
你们有的不过是合理怀疑
How long would you last in that interrogation room?
你能在审讯室里坚持多久
Under the right circumstances...
在某些环境之下...
Awful, frightening,
可怕的 让人惊恐的
claustrophobic circumstances...
幽闭环境之下...
Don't you think even you could panic
你不觉得 即使是自己
and convince yourself to say something that wasn't true
也可能惊慌失措 说服自己说些假话
if you thought it might help you escape?
以此来帮助自己逃离出去吗
How you feeling? I'm not sure.
感觉怎样 说不清
A little freaked out.
有点害怕
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道怎么感谢你
Well, don't thank me yet.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表