剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
So, how long were you Nella's assistant?
你给奈拉当助理多久了
Two years.
我♥干♥了两年
Two long years.
漫长的两年
Some days, I wanted to kill her.
有些日子我真想杀了她
But when I wanted to go to Vogue,
可是等我想去Vogue杂♥志♥的时候
she wrote the greatest recommendation letter
她帮我写的推荐信
I've ever read.
是我见过最好的
Except for when Kira said yes,
不算琪拉接受我求婚的那天
the best day of my life was when Nella hired me.
我人生中最美好的一天 就是奈拉雇我的那天
Nobody else would have given me a shot.
除了她再没有人肯给我机会
Same here.
我也是
Now, that's what I call a party. Kira.
这才叫派对呢 琪拉
Nice shoes.
好漂亮的鞋子
Thank you. Will got them for me.
谢谢 威尔送我的
Ah. You know where he got them?
你知道他从哪弄的吗
Uh... I have to go.
我得走了
Kira, does Will have
琪拉 你知道威尔
the combination to Nella's safe?
有奈拉保险柜的密♥码♥吗
I really have to go.
我真的得走了
You know what, this'll only take a minute.
真的用不了你多长时间的
And they're very important questions.
而且这个问题非常重要
Bull, you're late.
布尔 你迟了
Don't worry, Pike called a motions hearing. It'll be
不过别担心 派克提出了动议听证
about an hour. Benny, we have a problem.
大约一个小时 本尼 我们有麻烦了
Kira wouldn't tell us everything,
琪拉什么也不肯说
but I think Will stole a pair of shoes from Nella.
可我认为威尔从奈拉那偷了双鞋
Shoes? Why?
鞋子 为什么
Believe it or not, they may be valuable.
信不信由你 它们可能很值钱
Nella's been working on something big,
奈拉一直在研究什么了不得的东西
and these shoes may be it.
很可能就是这双鞋
Pike has this,
要是派克知道了
he has a much stronger case.
他的胜算可就大了
Bull, I got to go.
布尔 我得挂了
Judge Akintola,
阿金托拉法官
I move that you allow into evidence
我提议您允许
a security video from Nella Wester's studio.
将奈拉·韦斯特工作室的监控录像列入证据
Your Honor, the D.A.'s office is springing yet another surprise.
法官大人 地方检查官又给我们塞了个惊喜啊
We just got the video this morning, Your Honor.
法官大人 我们也是今天早上才拿到这录像的
It's from the night after the victim was murdered.
录像发生在被害人死后的当夜
You know I hate surprises, Neil.
你知道我讨厌惊喜 尼尔
Play the damn tape.
播放录像吧
That's Nella Wester's office.
这是奈拉·韦斯特的办公室
3:00 in the morning.
凌晨三点
That's her wall safe.
那是她的嵌壁式保险柜
And that
而这个
is the defendant, stealing from the victim.
正是被告人 正在偷被害者的东西
Your Honor, this video has not been authenticated.
法官大人 这段录像没有得到证实
Stealing shoes? So what?
就偷双鞋 这能证明什么
According to designs
根据被害人
found on the victim's laptop,
笔记本电脑上发现的设计图
those shoes are a prototype.
这双鞋是个设计样本
For a revolutionary new kind
是女式细跟鞋的
of stiletto heel, one that
一项革命性新设计
more evenly distributes weight, so it's comfortable.
它更均匀地分配了鞋底受重 因而穿着更舒适
The experts I've talked to say it could be worth
我咨♥询♥的专家们告诉我
hundreds of millions of dollars.
这项新设计可能价值上亿
And that is motive
而这就是
for murder.
谋杀动机
A golden ticket
一张价值
worth hundreds of millions.
数亿元的金奖券
The defendant killed Nella
被告人先杀死奈拉
and stole the prototype shoes.
然后偷走这双鞋子样本
Objection!
反对
These are simply the facts of the case.
这些都是这起案件的实情
Marissa, by any chance,
玛丽莎 有没有可能
is almost the entire jury against us?
差不多整个陪审团都对我们不利
Yep. They're now breaking 11 to one, guilty.
是的 目前微表情分♥析♥是十一比一 会判有罪
Well,
这样的话
that blew our trial strategy out of the water.
我们的庭审策略就全没用处了
The jury that was gonna save our client's now gonna hang him.
原本对我们当事人有利的陪审团就要判有罪了
Chunk, I know this looks bad...
特朗科 我明白眼下形势不好
Bad? And yet you're here, still trying to save him.
不好 可你还不放弃 还要去救他
Will killed her.
是威尔杀了她
We don't have all the facts yet.
我们还没掌握全部事实证据
We have enough.
我们掌握的足够了
And here's one more.
还有一件事
I won't be a part of this.
接下来的我退出
You didn't tell us about the shoes.
你没告诉我们鞋的事
I knew it made me look guilty.
我就知道这让我个看上去更像个罪犯了
You do now.
没错你确实像
Why did you steal the prototype?
你为什么要偷设计原型
I didn't steal it. I created it.
我没有偷 这是我的作品
Oh,you did.
哎哟 是你啊
I started with the engineering problem:
我开始于一个工程问题
what's the best way to balance over 120 pounds of water
在两根细细的鞋跟上
on two tiny stilts?
平衡110斤水的最好办法是什么
Plastic resin shank, polymer stiletto.
塑性树脂鞋跟 高分子鞋跟
I made it completely on my own.
这完全是我自己的设计
When I went to Nella with the designs, she promised to help.
可等我找奈拉帮忙的时候 她保证帮忙
Even promised me a promotion.
甚至保证让我升职
And I fell for it.
我就这么信了
I was grateful.
我很后悔
But something happened.
但是她死了
After she died,
她死后
I found out she was talking to a lawyer
我发现她之前在和律师商谈
about patenting the designs herself.
准备把这项设计独吞成自己的专利
Nella was the thief, not me.
奈拉才是那个贼 不是我
Help me understand something.
给我解释一下
Giancarlo said he saw you
姜卡洛说看见你
spraying something into the wedding dress.
往婚纱上喷了东西
Yeah. Stiffener,
对啊 硬化剂
like we always do at shows.
每次走秀我都会喷
Gianni knows that.
他是知道的
What about Orlov?
那奥洛弗呢
He told Bull that you asked him where to buy arsenic.
他告诉布尔你问他哪里能买♥♥到砷
Sure. Arsenic's got a lot of industrial uses.
当然 砷有很多工业用途
Nella asked me to look into it for a dye.
奈拉让我去买♥♥用来做染料
For a ribbon.
染丝带了
But I decided the stuff's way too dangerous.
但是我觉得这太危险
Okay.
好吧
We need all the evidence that proves the design was yours.
我们需要一切能证明这是你的设计的证据
E-mails, computer files...
邮件 文档
Nella made me destroy all of it.
奈拉让我全部销毁了
She said... she said we had to protect the design from theft.
她说... 她说这是为了防止剽窃
I want to put Will on the stand.
我想让威尔上证人席
He can explain the tape.
他可以解释那段录像是什么回事
We're playing defense.
我们要防守
We need to blow Pike out of the water.
我们得把派克驳倒
We need an alternative suspect.
我们还需要另一个嫌疑人
Wester's employees?
韦斯特的员工吗
Suppliers, investors, ex-lovers?
还是供应商 投资人 前任恋人
Danny came up empty.
丹尼谁也没找到
I've got a possible.
我这里有个人选
StitchBeast3000.
针线野兽3000
Looks like Will is not the only one
看来威尔不是唯一
stealing Nella Wester's property.
偷奈拉·韦斯特东西的人
Someone by the name of StitchBeast3000
一个网名叫针线野兽3000的人
is selling off the studio's clothes on the dark net.
正在暗网上售卖♥♥工作室的服装
How much?
多少钱的
$200,000 worth, this week.
价值二十万美元的 还只是这周
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表