剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Marcaine would have the inconvenient effect
麻卡因可是会
of giving her seizures
引起癫痫
and putting her in a coma.
让她陷入昏迷
Terry, you were supposed to call me when you got here.
特伦 不是说好你一到这就给我打电♥话♥吗
I... I know, I just wanted
我... 我知道
to see the magic happen.
我只是想亲眼看看你们施展魔法
We'll be sawing Marissa in half later.
魔法稍后继续
You should stick around. I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
你该留下来看看 我是杰森·布尔博士
Oh. You're a psychologist, though, right?
但你是个心理学家 对吧
So, not a real doctor.
不是个真正的医生
W... Now, this is all part of trial science.
这是庭审科学的一部分
This is where we run the mock trials with experts,
我们在这和专家一起进行模拟庭审
like this MD.
比如这位医学博士
Yeah. And we present various facts
对 我们向陪审团展示
in the case and track the juror's responses.
案件的事实 并监控他们的反应
And once we hone our strategy, we bring you in.
我们研究好战术后 就会让你加入
Well, based on your so-called expert,
基于你所谓的专家的表现
I'd say you need to bring me in now.
我认为你现在就该让我加入
We didn't want to waste your time, given your busy schedule.
我们知道你忙 所以不想浪费你的时间
But since you're here...
不过既然你在这...
ain't nothing better than the real thing.
替补可永远比不上真人
Okay.
好
Get out of there.
赶紧起来
Like I said... acquired taste.
如我所说 不太讨人喜欢
Dr. Robeson,
罗伯逊医生
you're considered the top surgeon
人们都认为
in your field, is that correct?
你是行业权威 对吗
And I'd kill to keep it that way.
为了保住这个名号♥我甚至可以去杀人
It's a joke.
我开玩笑的
Right. Right,
好 好
well, let's just talk about Erica's case, okay?
我们来谈谈艾丽卡的案子吧
There's a line of surgeons
有一群外科医生
who will testify
作证称
that you should have waited
你应该多花点时间来决定
to perform a radical hysterectomy.
是否需要进行子♥宫♥摘除术
Yeah, I can get you a line of idiots to tell you anything.
一群白♥痴♥什么话都敢说
Especially doctors who are paid to come to court
尤其是那些不好好在医院做手术
instead of the operating room. Are you aware
跑来出庭作证的 你知道
that you perform fibroid surgery
你做肌瘤摘除术所用的时间
in half the time as the national average?
只有国内平均值的一半吗
Yes. So, isn't it possible that you might have
我知道 这有可能是因为
rushed through surgery
你故意缩短手术时间
to fit more in, make more money?
以便接更多手术 赚更多钱吗
Is it possible you were fired
你之所以被地检院开除了
by the D.A. for incompetence?
是因为你能力不足吗
I see you did your due diligence.
看来你做了充分的准备
In the O.R...
在手术室...
Yeah, in the O.R.
对 在手术室
I pioneered the use of a robotic arm called the Atticus,
我率先使用了名叫阿提克斯的机械臂
which allows me to perform fibroid surgery
这让我做肌瘤摘除术的时间
in half the time with one thousandth
缩短了一半
the number of mistakes.
且犯错的可能性只有千分之一
Their empathy lines are plummeting.
他们的同情指数垂直下跌
I'm no surgeon, but wouldn't you call
我不是外科医生 但你不觉得
maiming Erica a mistake?
摘除艾丽卡的子♥宫♥是个错误吗
No,
不觉得
because she lived. And you're right, you're no surgeon.
因为她活了下来 你说得对 你不是外科医生
You have no idea what it's like when every decision,
你完全无法想象 当你所做的每个决定
every incision you make
你下的每一刀
is the difference between life and death.
都会左右一个人的生死 是什么感受
It's bloody, it's ugly,
这很血腥 很丑陋
and it's nothing anyone who went to law school
而且这些决定绝不是从法学院毕业的人
should be able to second guess. So let me make this... simple.
能轻易质疑的 我就直说了
The closest thing that we have to God on Earth
这个世界上 只有技术高超的外科医生
is a surgeon at the top of his game.
才是神一般的存在
So next time...
所以下一次...
...you know, maybe laugh at his jokes.
他开玩笑时 你最好笑一笑
Well, your friend may have saved Erica's life,
你的朋友也许救了艾丽卡一命
but he just took his own on the stand.
但他这样表现 只有死路一条
We got the results back from our mock jury. All six found Terry
模拟陪审团的结果出来了 六个陪审员
liable for malpractice.
都认为特伦犯了渎职罪
Anyone surprised?
有人感到惊讶吗
He's egotistical.
他是个自我主义者
Elitist.
精英主义
Perfect, or so he thinks.
他的想法有些完美主义
Holier than thou.
自恃清高
Our client has what we not real doctors call...
这位委托人的表现 用非医学术语来说...
a god complex.
就是唯我独尊
The good news is he's the best
好消息是 他的确是
at what he does.
他所在领域的佼佼者
The bad news is...
但坏消息是...
he knows it.
他心知肚明
My doctor can think he's a god
我的医生只要能成功手术
as long as he saves my ass in the O.R.
把我救活 那就算是神了
So our strategy is to find
我们的战术就是要找到
people who are comfortable with jerks,
那些 "只要和他们与我同一战线
so long as their jerks are on their side.
即使是混♥蛋♥也能做朋友”的人
Deep pragmatists.
极端实用主义者
Exactly.
没错
Marissa, would you start building out
玛丽莎 能不能请你
a motivational matrix, please?
建立一个动机程序
I want to know which jurors are willing to bite the bullet
看看哪些陪审员在利益面前
when they stand to benefit.
愿意为了正义挺身而出
Danny, let's find better facts.
丹尼 咱们再找找线索
Starting with the hospital and this robotic arm.
就从医院和机械臂入手
Cable,
凯博
want you to deep dive this surgery,
你深入研究一下这次手术
find out what the hell went wrong and why.
看看到底是哪里出了问题 原因是什么
Chunk, get our doctor spruced up for court.
特朗科 通知医生准备出庭
Yup.
好
Benny
本尼
Walk with me.
跟我来
I know you enjoyed going up against Robeson in mock trial.
模拟审判时 你故意和罗伯逊对着干
Yeah, you know I love going toe-to-toe.
是啊 我就喜欢这种针锋相对的感觉
I know.
我知道
And that's why he needs new counsel.
所以他才有必要换个律师
Seriously? We're up against
真的吗 我们面对的是一个
a sympathetic young woman who wanted nothing more
一心只想做母亲的
than to be a mother.
非常感性的年轻女性
We need a new attorney who can
我们需要的是一位
balance out Robeson's uber ego
能平衡罗伯逊唯我心理的
with a more earthly presence.
更接地气的代理人
Well, who do you have in mind?
你有什么想法吗
Welcome back, Liberty.
欢迎回来 利伯蒂
hi.
你们好
I'm excited to be here.
能回来我很激动
Oh. Sorry,
不好意思
the walk's a killer.
穿这个走路太痛苦了
Glad to have you back. You remember Benny.
看到你回归我很高兴 还记得本尼吧
You kidding?
当然了
Working with you guys on the Peters case...
我们一起办过皮特斯的案子
Oh, that made my career.
那真是我从业以来很有意义的一个案子
Really?
真的吗
So I can't thank you enough for this opportunity
能再次和你们的委托人合作
to work with one of your clients again.
我真的感激不尽
Wait till you meet the client.
等你见到委托人再说吧
Which one's the magic acquittal tie?
哪条领带有宣判无罪的魔力
Oh, no magic, just medicine for the soul.
全都没有魔力 只有心灵慰藉而已
In here, I'm the surgeon.
在这里我是医生
And you are flatlining.
而你才是濒死的病人
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表