剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and they said it was a probable match,
他们说有可能匹配成功了
I thought... "I hit the jackpot.
我当时想 我真的中奖了
I won the lottery.”
走大运了
Talk about dodging a bullet.
真是躲过了一劫
Little did I know.
我真是无知
I'm sorry, Benny.
抱歉 本尼
I wish you had taken the deal.
真希望你能接受协议
Let's recess for ten minutes
休庭十分钟
and then reconvene.
然后继续开庭
They didn't even put your name in the headline.
你的名字都没上头条
I'd sue.
我要起诉
You're a great boss.
你是个好老板
I think you're just saying that'cause I saved your ass
我想你是因为我给你擦了屁♥股♥所以你才这么说
and you're drinking.
而且你现在还在喝酒
I sent, uh, flowers to your lady friend.
我给你的女性友人送了花
You're way off base on this one.
你这次可真是大错特错
She means nothing to me.
她对我来说什么都不是
Less than nothing.
不是都算不上
"Nuh." Mm.
空气 哎呦
I thanked her, I apologized,
我谢了她 也道歉了
I haven't heard a word.
我还没有收到回音
Oh, you will.
你会的
She is not out of our lives.
她又不会消失
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表