剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
perhaps having something to do with
是不是牵扯到
the road improvement bill for Nassau County
你支持的拿骚县的
that you sponsored?
公路改建提案呢
Isn't it true that your brother
你的兄弟是不是
owns a concrete factory?
有一个水泥厂
I'm not saying there were kickbacks...
我并不是说他吃了回扣...
Now, hold on... You hold on.
闭嘴吧你 你闭嘴
Now, who the hell are you?
你算老几
Those projects were fair, created jobs...
那些工程很合理 创造工作机会...
For your family.
为你的家人
He's the criminal.
他是罪犯
Right there.
就在那里
He is.
他才是罪犯
Marissa says we gained a few.
玛丽莎说我们赢回一些陪审员
Where's John?
约翰在哪里
He went outside to cool off.
他出去透透气
Can't blame him for not being Dormit's biggest fan.
不支持多姆特 也不能怪他
Remember the first thing
记得你最开始加入庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥时
I told you when you joined TAC?
我跟你说什么吗
Uh, you said never stop at a client's first confession.
你说永远都不要 止步于委托人的第一份供词
It's only the beginning.
那只是冰山一角
John.
约翰
Hey, Dr. Bull. Hey.
你好 布尔博士 你好
John, slow down. Hey...
约翰 慢着 听我说...
it's one thing to stare down Dormit in court,
你可以在法庭上质问多米特 逼他现出原形
it's another to confront him in his car.
但在停车场跟他私下对峙就很不明智了
I don't care anymore, okay?
我才不管那么多呢
What would a jury think?
要是让陪审员看到了怎么办
You have to think.
你必须保持理智
He is ruining my life. Shh, shh.
他毁了我的生活 冷静点
He doesn't care about your life.
他才不在乎会不会毁掉某个人的生活
He's a political opportunist, okay?
他是个投机取巧的政♥治♥家
And that may be pathetic and awful,
这听上去既可悲又残忍♥
but he's not your biggest problem.
但现在你最大的问题不是他
You are.
是你自己
John, what were you and Karen fighting about before the crash?
约翰 车祸发生前你和卡伦在争论什么
It was nothing.
没什么
I mean, she was mad that I went after the coach.
她气我不该去找教练的麻烦
Because he didn't know about Carter.
教练并不知道卡特的运动障碍
There's nothing wrong with my son.
我儿子没毛病
You can hide it all you want,
你不想承认也行
but it's all I see.
但我知道实情
Carter's had his challenges, hasn't he?
卡特有点运动障碍不是吗
He has some kind of, um,
他有点
motor planning disorder.
运动协调障碍症
I know.
我知道
He's been in physical therapy
过去的两年里 他一直在
for the last two years.
接受物理治疗
Three times a week.
一周去三次
Mm.
嗯
He's just as good as any of these other kids.
他跟其他孩子没什么区别
He just has to work twice as hard.
只是他得比别人多下一倍的功夫
So...
所以...
when he got benched, you know, I just...
当他坐冷板凳的时候 我就...
Yeah, but why don't you just tell the coach
我能理解 为什么不告诉教练
he needs a little extra help?
这孩子需要多点帮助呢
Karen wanted to, but I-I...
卡伦想这么做 但我...
I-I don't want people treating him differently.
我不希望他被区别对待
But in the car,
但开车的时候
she said that I was ashamed.
卡伦指责我对自己的儿子
Of my own son.
感到羞耻
And that's what you were fighting about...
当时你俩就在为这事争吵...
Carter, watch your stance!
卡特 注意击球姿势
...before the crash.
...在车祸发生前
This is something you have to tell the jury.
你得把这事告诉陪审团
They will understand, too. No.
他们会理解的 不行
No.
不行
This stays between us.
这事不能告诉其他人
Have a seat.
请坐
Look, I'll testify, but, uh...
听着 我同意出庭作证 但是...
I don't see how I could possibly be a good witness.
我不觉得我能做好证人
John, you and your wife loved each other very much.
约翰 你们夫妻俩感情非常好
I've seen it in the photos,
这一点从你们的照片 生活
in the stories, everything Carter says.
还有卡特身上可以看出来
I know, but...
我知道 但...
And you had a fight.
你们吵架了
Like every other married couple on the planet.
没有不吵架的夫妻
Dr. Bull, you don't understand.
你不明白 布尔博士
The way that we yelled... it was...
但当时我们吵得很厉害... 就像...
It wasn't the first time that you fought about
这并不是你们第一次争论
whether or not to tell someone about Carter's condition,
要不要告诉别人卡特的运动障碍
was it?
不是吗
I know this isn't easy,
没人想承认自己的孩子有运动障碍
but neither is hiding it.
但隐瞒这件事同样困难
I'm not hiding it.
我没有隐瞒
I just...
我只是...
I want him to have a real childhood.
希望他能拥有正常的童年生活
I mean, you start talking to people,
你知道 如果我告诉别人
and... he doesn't get on a team,
他没能进棒球队的话
he gets singled out.
他会被孤立的
You know, nothing should hold him back.
他不该被区别对待
That's what I want you to say on the stand.
我希望你能把这些告诉陪审员们
No. I'm...
不行 我...
I'm not using my son
我绝不用我儿子的身体障碍
to win the sympathy of strangers.
去博取陌生人的同情
I got to go to work.
我得去上班了
Hey, why aren't you bantering with your Internet troll friend?
为什么没继续跟你的网络线人挖点内♥幕♥
He, uh, went dark.
他藏起来了
Why? I thought he was following John's case.
为什么 我以为他很关心约翰的案子呢
Gave you the Dormit intel.
不然干嘛给你多米特的内♥幕♥
I know. I thought he'd be all
对啊 我以为他会为我们
excited about Dormit's flailing in court.
在庭上搞定多米特的事感到高兴呢
He's a good hacker, too.
他是个很棒的黑客
But he's really hard to find.
但他藏得很深
Well, you know what Bull would say?
你知道要是布尔在的话会说什么吗
Something cryptic that takes me days to understand?
说些深奥难懂的话吗
Cable, when you're a hammer,
如果你把自己当成是铁锤
everything looks like a nail.
那这世上就不会有你搞不定的钉子
You're coming at it like a hacker.
你在这件案子里扮演的是黑客的角色
Right? Only looking online.
对吧 从网络上来看的话
But you got to think big picture.
但你得跳出来从大局着眼
This guy's sympathizing with John.
这家伙对约翰富有同情心
Why?
为什么呢
Gil's cross of Dormit
吉尔对多米特的交叉质询
convinced two fence-sitters
赢得了两位陪审员
that John is getting unfairly railroaded.
他们确信约翰是被诬告的
Oof. I'm not sure we can
糟了 如果约翰不愿意
get the other two if John won't explain the whole story
把背后的实情告诉陪审团 我们就没法搞定
behind the fight. If the jury hears the whole context,
另外两个陪审员 如果陪审团了解实情的话
they'll see John as a loving father,
他们会觉得约翰是位慈爱的父亲
not as an angry driver. But...
而不是愤怒的马路杀手 但...
without that, they'll default to the prosecution's version.
反之 他们就会偏向控方的说法
And our cluster's still holding firm around Bird-man?
陪审员们还是普遍支持有罪控诉吗
Well, we observed jurors eight and two
我们发现八号♥和二号♥陪审员
at a nearby cafeteria agreeing with each other
在附近餐厅就餐时 一致认定
that Gil's new cross of Dormit was weak at best.
吉尔质疑多米特诬陷约翰的观点站不住脚
His mirror juror's still hung up on the road sign
模拟陪审团还是忘不了多米特提到的
Dormit mentioned.
道路指示牌
Can't see how John missed it.
他们觉得约翰不应该没注意到的
So we'll do a better job at convincing him
那我们就得让亚瑟相信指示牌
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表