剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
But outside...
但是出了手术室...
... that information fails me.
... 我的学问一无所用
I don't know how to be around people.
我不知道如何跟别人相处
How to prep a patient,
如何让病人做好术前准备
to console her through a devastating loss...
如何在她遭受如此的折磨后安慰她...
What to say to the woman I loved....
要怎么告诉我爱的人...
... to make her stay.
... 不要走留下来
Isn't it enough that I was born
难道我生来只为做好一件事
to do one thing well?
还不够吗
If you're carried
如果你被人
into that hospital, clinging to life...
送进医院 坚强地跟病魔作斗争...
...you may want a doctor who's kind.
...你会希望遇到一位友好的医生
Who knows just what to say to put your heart at ease.
知道如何跟你说话让你放宽心
You may want a friend.
你会希望遇到一位朋友
But given that choice,
但是在那种情况下
how many of us would want a kind, sympathetic friend
我们是会想要一位友好且体谅的朋友
over Dr. Robeson?
还是罗伯逊医生呢
He saved Erica's life.
他救了艾丽卡的命
And if, God forbid, you need it,
如果你们需要的话
he will save yours.
他也会救你们的命
He just won't know how to talk to you after he does.
他只是不知道术后该怎么跟你交流
Excuse me, Erica.
打扰一下 艾丽卡
You're with the defense.
你们是辩护方的
I'm not supposed to talk to you.
我不该跟你们说话
Well, the jury's deliberating. It's out of our hands now.
陪审团正在审议 现在没我们的事了
This thing with Atticus isn't.
是机械臂出了问题
Was there really a software glitch?
真的有软件故障码
I believe there was.
我相信有
And if you want to go after them, I'll help you prove it.
如果你愿意跟我们来 我们会证明给你看
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm really sorry for what happened.
对于你的事我很惋惜
And-and I know it's not my place,
我知道轮不到我说话
or any consolation...
或安慰你...
but I was adopted.
但是我是被领养的
Not a day goes by that I don't thank my parents
我每天都在感谢我的养父养母
for giving me a home.
给了我一个家
There are a lot of ways to make a family.
组建家庭的方式有很多
All rise.
全体起立
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
各位陪审员
have you reached a verdict?
你们做好裁定了吗
We have.
好了
We the jury
陪审团裁定
find the defendant, Terrence Robeson,
被告人特伦斯·罗伯逊
not liable.
无罪
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the court thanks you for your service.
感谢你们的出庭
Court is adjourned.
休庭
Well done, Liberty.
干得不错 利伯蒂
Oh, Dr. Bull, thank you.
哦 布尔博士 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
So... what he said on the stand...
那么... 他在听证席上说了什么...
I never knew.
我都不会知道了
Well, he wanted to tell you.
他是想告诉你的
The god is human after all.
他再神也要食人间烟火
Love him or hate him, he has confidence enough
不管对他是爱是恨 他都有足够的信心
to follow his own compass.
去走自己的路了
And he doesn't let himself get pushed around.
他也不会任人摆布了
Neither do you.
你也不会了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I realize the reasons that he and I didn't work
我意识到我和他处不来的原因
are the reasons that you and I do.
正是我和你处得来的原因
I can spend my days
我可以跟
with a brilliant, difficult man.
难搞的天才相处
I just can't date him.
我只是没法跟他约会
Well, you're better off.
你最好这么想
So are you Dr. Bull.
你也是 布尔博士
To platonic love.
敬我们纯洁的友情
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表