剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I just don't like this lawyer.
我不喜欢这个律师
I don't like the way he talks down to me.
不喜欢他讲话的时候高高在上的样子
And did you see the way he makes his associate
你看见他让他的初级律师
carry all the bags?
帮他拿包了吗
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
亚甲基二氧基甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
I'm so hungover.
我真是醉了
MDMA.
即摇♥头♥丸♥
Known as molly.
俗称莫利
Alyssa was selling molly
艾丽莎把莫利卖♥♥给
to Brandon's friends.
布兰登的朋友
And then she got greedy.
之后她变得更加贪婪
Blame the victim, you misogynistic jerk.
把罪怪在受害人头上 真是个歧视女性的混♥蛋♥
She sold them fake molly, methylone.
她卖♥♥给他假莫利 丧尸浴盐
Isn't it possible someone found out?
有没有可能是有人发现了这件事情
She hates Rutledge.
她讨厌拉特里奇
Bess hasn't heard a word he's said.
他的话贝丝一个字都没听进去
Isn't it possible
有没有可能
she sold fake molly to the wrong person
她把假药卖♥♥给了不该惹的人
and that is what got her killed?
导致自己被人杀害
My daughter was a good girl.
我的女儿是个好孩子
An "A" Student!
她可是尖子生
And you are making it seem... Quiet, please.
而你却说得好像... 请肃静
You can't judge a book by its cover,
你不能以貌取人
can you, Mrs. Yang?
不是吗 杨太太
I don't think you knew your daughter at all.
我认为你根本不了解自己的女儿
Pig.
混♥蛋♥
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Court is in recess till Monday.
暂时休庭 周一再审
You travel with these?
你走哪都带着这些吗
I'm a psychologist.
我是个心理学家
Lifetime supply comes with the license.
这辈子都离不开这个名头了
Pete told me about you.
皮特跟我提起过你
Thinks you're some kind of magician.
觉得你像个魔术师
So far, I haven't seen it.
到目前为止 我还没看出来
You think it's okay if I take another Xanax?
你觉得我还能再吃一片安定吗
I've already taken three.
我已经吃了三片了
I'd go easy on that.
换作是我就不会吃这么多的
I'll just take half.
那我就吃半片吧
Pace yourself, Gail.
悠着点 盖尔
It gets a lot worse before it gets better.
痊愈之前只会变得更糟
He doesn't even have a relationship with Brandon.
他甚至跟布兰登都没什么感情
Did he tell you that?
他告诉过你吗
Pete got him an apartment
皮特在他十六岁时给他弄了套公♥寓♥
when he was 16 and basically just stopped seeing him.
从那以后 基本就没再见过他
Hadn't seen him for a year before the party.
直到这次派对才见面
I came here for witness prep.
我是为了做证人准备才来这的
At Versailles,
在凡尔赛
a strategically placed beauty mark said, "Kiss me."
拥有一颗突出美人痣的人总会说 "吻我"
For us, it's what kind of jeans do you wear?
而我们会说 "你穿哪款牛仔裤"
Your clothes, your hair,
你的衣服 发型
glasses, jewelry,
眼镜以及配饰
it's all a code we use to talk to each other.
这都是我们平时交流的准则
I don't need clothes.
我不需要衣服
I have clothes.
我自己有衣服
Brandon,
布兰登
never argue with a stylist from Vogue.
永远不要跟《时尚》杂♥志♥的设计师争辩
You can call me Chunk.
叫我特朗科就行
And I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
我是杰森·布尔博士
It's time we had a talk, don't you think?
我们该谈谈了 你觉得呢
Why are you smirking?
你这嗤笑是什么意思
I'm not smirking. Did you see that?
我没嗤笑 你看到了吗
He smirked, he's a smirker. Hmm.
他刚才那笑是与生俱来的 嗯
It's between a snigger and a leer.
像是在窃喜 又很猥琐
They're not going to convict me because of my haircut.
他们不会因为我的发型就给我定罪的
No, but they ought to hang you for being a dick.
不会的 但冲你这混样 他们都该把你绞死
You do realize there's dozens of people here
你也知道 为了不让你下半辈子蹲监狱
working around the clock to save you from life in prison?
有一大帮人正夜以继日的忙活吧
Look, Dr. Bull...
听着 布尔博士...
Dr. Bull is too formal.
叫布尔博士太正式了
Okay, Jason...
好吧 杰森...
"Jason"? Wow.
"杰森"吗 真大胆
I was thinking "Boss." "Boss"?
我觉得叫老板就不错 老板吗
I like "Boss."
我喜欢"老板"
Call me "Boss."
叫我"老板"
My dad says I don't have to testify.
我爸说我没必要给自己作证
93% of all communication is nonverbal.
百分之九十三的沟通都无需语言
You've been testifying since day one.
从第一天起 你就在给自己作证了
I'm gonna get these measurements to the tailor.
我去把尺寸拿给裁缝
Did you kill Alyssa?
你杀了艾丽莎吗
No.
没有
But you did have sex with her.
但你确实和她上♥床♥了
They can believe whatever they want to believe.
他们尽管去想好了
Is there any reason anyone
是否有任何原因 任何人
would have seen you with her at the time she was strangled?
在她被勒死的时候 看到你和她在一起了
No, I wasn't with her.
没有 我当时没和她在一块
Then where were you?
那当时你在哪
To be honest with you,
说实话
I don't even remember leaving my room.
我都不记得我离开过自己的房♥间
I had too much to drink.
我喝多了
We all did.
我们都喝多了
I don't know yet
我还不确定
exactly what happened on that boat
在那艘船上到底发生了什么
and I don't know if you're lying about what happened
我也不知道 你有没有在你和艾丽莎的事情上
between you and Alyssa,
对我撒谎
but I do know you're lying about something.
但我知道你在说谎
You're supposed to be on my side.
你应该跟我站同一阵营里的
I may be the only one who is.
你的阵营里可能就剩我了
She's a naturally dominant personality.
她强势的性格是与生俱来的
She has lunch every day with Rosalind and Sarah.
她每天都跟罗莎琳德和莎拉一起吃午饭
See how she keeps her hands on her hips?
你看她的手是怎么放在臀部上的
Goes through doors first.
第一个穿过大门
Sustains eye contact.
一直保持对视
They look up to her.
其他人都崇拜她
Even Frank likes her.
连弗兰克都喜欢她
She connects all the dots.
她把所有事都串起来了
She doesn't fit the analytics.
她不符合我们的分♥析♥
I got a hunch about her. She'll make up her mind
直觉告诉我就是她 她会想尽办法
and won't be swayed.
不会受来自你
By you or anyone.
或者其他任何人的影响
You were right.
你是对的
Brandon was hiding something.
布兰登果然在隐瞒一些事
Where'd you get this?
你从哪找来这些的
I went through everyone's photos, all of them,
每个人在社交网站上的照片我都查过了
even the Snapchat.
连阅后即焚上的都没放过
There were 30,000.
总共有三万张
Sleep much?
没怎么睡觉吧
20 minute nap every four hours.
每四个小时打二十分钟小盹
Polyphasic sleep, in the long run,
长久来看 多阶段睡眠
it saves you 20 years.
会给你省出二十年时间
I see.
明白
But this wasn't on Brandon's phone.
但这不是布兰登手♥机♥上的
No, but they're Brandon's.
对 但这些是布兰登的东西
Look at the monogram, that's Brandon's stateroom.
看看这些字母组合 这就是布兰登的包间
You know, I was just sitting here,
我刚才坐在这里
wishing this case was more complicated,
希望这案子变得更复杂时
and then you show up,
你就出现了
as if sent by heaven, with our defendant's
就像老天派来的一样 还带着被告拍的照片
contemporaneous photos of an arcane
这照片拍得就和那些
Japanese bondage ritual.
神秘的日本捆绑仪式一样
Nice knots.
这绳结打得不错
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表