剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Tell Danny to pick me up.
让丹尼来接我
There he is.
他在这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Some bloodshot eyes, blue skin and nails,
死者眼睛充血 皮肤和指甲发蓝
traces of vomit.
有呕吐过的痕迹
Heroin overdose.
他应该是死于过量吸食海♥洛♥因♥
He set the car for one last ride.
他这辈子最后一次开车兜风
They're saying suicide.
警方认为是自杀
That's what it looks like.
看上去确实是这样
I guess we're back to square one.
我们又回到起点了
He could still be our guy, maybe Adam's death
他仍然可能是犯人 也许亚当的死
got to be too much for him.
对他的打击太大
That would be the tidy answer.
这样的话 就太简单了
It's just one thing.
但有一点
If you were gonna kill yourself, would you buckle up for safety?
如果你一心求死的话 你还会系上安全带吗
Okay.
好吧
If this was murder, maybe he knew
如果这是谋杀 也许是因为
something about E.J.
他知道一些关于英酱系统的信息
That somebody wanted to keep secret.
某人想杀他灭口
Someone who had a lot riding on E.J.
某个很依靠英酱系统的人
Exactly.
正是
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
So what happened that day?
那天到底发生了什么
Carter's house.
你们在卡特家见面那天
After you asked me about him,
在你向我打听他的事情之后
I took a closer look at the junk code in the green thumb drive.
我仔细检查了绿色优盘的乱码
Carter's coding signature was all over it.
上面一看就是卡特写的代码
You confronted him.
所以你去跟他对质了
Yeah. I mean, I was...
是的 我是说 我...
furious and confused.
既愤怒又困惑不解
I left him alive.
我没有杀他
He-he swore that he had nothing to do with the accident
他发誓 造成亚当死亡的那起事故
that killed Adam.
跟他没有任何关系
He just wanted to...
他只是想...
...punish me.
... 惩罚我
Punish you for what?
为什么要惩罚你
Oh, he-he was upset that I pulled his clearance.
我取消了他的安全级别 他还在为此生气
But it was more than that.
但远不止这些
He thought that
他觉得我把工作
I was choosing my work over our friendship.
看得比我跟他之间的友谊还重
He was my best friend, and he was right.
他是我最好的朋友 而且他说的很对
Well, Carter's admission
卡特承认了
that he sabotaged E.J.
是他破坏了英酱系统的程序
Means your company is not liable.
这意味着你的公♥司♥可以不用负责
But it also means that E.J. Can be hacked.
但这同时也意味着英酱系统是有漏洞的
You know, our investors will leave us in droves.
投资者们如果知道了 他们肯定都会撤资的
Look, if you win,
听着 如果你赢了这场诉讼
you can find new investors,
你还能去寻找新的投资者
but if you lose,
如果你输了
there's no company left to invest in.
你连公♥司♥都没有了 投资又有何用
Right,
你说得对
but if I can just patch up that back door,
但如果我能修补上那个后门程序的话
then the problem disappears.
问题就解决了
I'm never giving up on E.J.
我绝不会放弃英酱系统
It's just a machine.
它只是一台机器
To you.
对你来说是那样
Hey.
嗨
So what's the plan?
下一步怎么打算
We're putting Dean Poole on the stand
我们让迪安·普尔作为金尼的品格证人
as Ginny's character witness.
出庭作证
So, you want the CFO,
所以 你想找首席财务官
the most corporate position of all corporateness,
公♥司♥里最老奸巨猾的角色
as a character witness?
来做品格证人
Ginny needs to see E.J. For what it really is.
金妮需要看到英酱系统的真面目
Mr. Poole, you knew Carter Spinell?
普尔先生 你认识卡特·斯皮内尔吗
Very well.
我们很熟
It was a tragic loss.
失去他 我们都十分悲痛
But isn't he the second employee
但是 他难道不是第二个
to die in one of your self-driving vehicles?
死在你们无人驾驶车辆中的员工吗
Objection!
反对
Facts not in evidence.
所言真假未经证实
Sustained.
反对有效
Watch it, Mr. Inglis.
注意点 英格里斯先生
Yes, Your Honor. I withdraw.
好的 法官大人 我撤销提问
Exhibit 14.
第十四号♥证据
Ejetto's so-called algorithm of ethics.
宜健途公♥司♥所谓的伦理算法
Mr. Poole, would you describe its purpose?
普尔先生 你能跟我们讲讲它的作用吗
It determines the car's course of action
这一算法是 在无法避免人员伤亡的情况下
in situations where the loss of human life is unavoidable.
决定汽车的走向
That's pretty hard to wrap my head around.
听上去太复杂了
Uh, say a large tree's fallen into your lane.
假如说 有一棵大树正砸向你的车道
And on your right side, there's a car
你右边有一辆车
with two passengers, and on your left,
车里有两名乘客 而你左边车道的车里
there's one with three passengers.
一共有三名乘客
Which car does your car choose to hit?
你的汽车会选择撞哪一辆
The algorithm's designed
这个算法的设计初衷
to save as many lives as possible.
是为了尽可能拯救更多的生命
So it would swerve into the car with only two passengers?
所以它会撞向有两名乘客的车吗
No. The car would stay its course.
不 它会保持当前路线不变
In order to kill
为了将伤亡人数
the fewest number of people, your car
控制在最低 你的车
would run straight into the tree and kill you,
会直接开向大树 杀害你自己
and there's nothing you could do about it?
而对此你无能为力
It takes millions of calculations into account,
它考虑了不计其数的因素
far better than any human could, again,
远超任何人类的能力 再说一次
in order to save as many lives as possible.
这是为了尽可能拯救更多生命
Is it possible the upgrade had a glitch
有没有可能 升级有差错
and that it identified Adam as a danger,
它把亚当识别成危险
as a life it had to take?
认为必须取其性命
No. I mean...
不 我是说...
I'm not qualified to answer that.
我没资格回答这个问题
That's terrifying.
真可怕
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
My spirit animal ain't feeling this.
我的兽魂不喜欢这样
Machines do not have a choice, but their makers do.
机器无法选择 但它们的制♥造♥者可以
She chose poorly.
她的选择真差劲
You mean that carny ride was a tree trunk shy
你是说 兜风路上倒下的大树
of my early demise?
会让我英年早逝
Hell to the no.
不可理喻
The mirror jurors have flatlined.
镜像陪审员改变心意了
We're back to two to four against.
我们又回到了二比四的局面
Getting them back on board is gonna be
重新赢回他们
a steep climb.
会大费周章
Like E.J.,
和英酱一样
sometimes you have to make a choice
有时候你得做出选择
of whom to save.
要救谁
That was insane.
难以置信
They totally misunderstood E.J.
他们完全误解了英酱
He's not some Frankenstein monster.
他不是什么弗兰肯斯坦怪物
He'll... save thousands of lives.
他会... 拯救成千上万的性命
Millions of lives.
不计其数的性命
Ambition.
抱负
It's a positive thing.
是件好事
But often comes from a deep-seated need
但通常是来源于
to... recover something that's been lost.
对事物失而复得的极度渴望
What have you lost?
你失去了什么
I've left some people behind.
我放弃了一些人
You want to tell me what you've lost?
想说说你失去了什么吗
I know about E.J.
我知道英酱的事
The boy you loved,
你深爱的男孩
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表