剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Well, after hearing opening arguments,
在听了开庭陈述后
we have two jurors suspicious enough of police behavior
有两个陪审员对警方的行为产生怀疑
that they're already inclined to believe
以至他们已经倾向于相信
that Richard was coerced into confession.
理查德是被迫招供的
In a trial where I expected to be at 12-zero,
我预想的审讯结果是十二比零
I'd say we have a head start.
我觉得我们已经领先了
Seven others tested high on our co-co.
其他七个人在我们的受干测试中都是高分
Ah. Coercion coefficient?
受高压干扰指数
It's cute. Thank you.
很可爱 谢谢
But even though they tested high, they are open to hearing
但即使他们的分数测出来都高 他们还是会听从
both sides of the argument.
双方的辩论
They want proof that Detective Murphy forced that confession.
他们想要证明墨菲警官强行逼供
We have our work cut out for us,
我们面临的任务有一些挑战
but I'm confident we can sway them.
不过我有信心我们可以动摇他们
The three I am worried about are...
我比较担心的三个人是
Lily, Wendy and Doug.
莉莉 温迪和道格
They're the ones we have to focus our language on.
他们是我们需要特别说服的人
Doug played hockey for Boston College.
道格曾在波士顿大学打曲棍球
He's performed well under pressure,
他抗压能力强
and has a hard time understanding
很难理解
how Richard could crack.
为什么理查德会崩溃
Wendy, 42, programmer, believes in systems and order.
温迪 四十二岁 程序员 相信系统和秩序
She was one of the bombs we weren't able to defuse in voir dire.
她也曾是我们在预先审查中难以排出的一个炸♥弹♥
These are the hills we climb.
这些都是我们需要挑战的
I'm gonna go have a serious talk with our own Clarence Darrow.
我现在要去跟我们的克拉伦斯·丹诺来一次认真的谈话
Detective Murphy used four psychological techniques
墨菲警官用了四个心理学审讯技术
to get Richard to make a false confession.
来让理查德做出虚假供述
You're gonna use 'em on me?
你要对我用这些吗
No. You are gonna make Murphy acknowledge
不 你要让墨菲在法庭上
that he used each and every one of them
承认他用了它们中的
in court.
每一个
We know that at least nine members of our jury have been
我们知道 我们的陪审团中至少有九位成员
tricked or coerced at some point in their lives.
他们的生活中曾被欺骗或强迫过
And when they come to understand
等他们了解到
that Murphy used these techniques
墨菲用了这些技巧
to get a false confession out of Richard,
来让理查德作出虚假供述
they're gonna be on our side.
他们就会站在我们这头
Detective Murphy, let's talk about the 11 hours you spent...
墨菲警官 来谈谈那十一个小时
The 11 hours you spent
你引诱我客户
eliciting a confession from my client.
认罪的那十一个小时
For murder. Sure.
谋杀 当然
How many times did Richard tell you he was innocent?
理查德跟你说过多少次他是无辜的
I couldn't tell you. What I do know
我无法告诉你 但是我知道
is that he said he was guilty.
他说过他是有罪的
Once.
一次
But before that,
但在那之前
五十九次
Richard told you he did not kill Layla Everton.
理查德告诉你他没有杀害莱拉·埃弗顿
Does that sound about right? That sound about right?
这听上去合理吗 听上去合理吗
That's when you hit Murphy with the first bullet point.
这就是你可以击中墨菲的第一点
Mental exhaustion. Mental exhaustion!
精疲力竭 精疲力竭
Wear your subject down, am I right?
把你的目标拖垮 我说得没错吧
Guilty is guilty, no matter when you say it.
不管你什么时候承认 有罪就是有罪
Then you move on
然后你就可以进入
to technique number two... The promise of escape.
第二个技巧 保证释放
Detective Murphy, once Richard
墨菲警官 一旦理查德
was exhausted, uncomfortable,
精疲力尽 不适
claustrophobic, did you...
感到幽闭恐惧 你有没有
Tell him that the only way he could escape
告诉他 他可以离开的唯一办法
was by admitting he killed Layla?
就是承认他杀了莱拉
You asking if I trapped him?
你是在问我有没有困住他
I did not.
我没有
I told him it would feel better to tell the truth.
我告诉他 如果把真♥相♥说出来会感觉好一些
I told you already I didn't kill Layla.
我已经告诉过你我没有杀莱拉
Will you please just let me go home?
可以请你让我回家吗
Hey, listen, until you admit
听着 除非你承认
what you did to her, you're not going anywhere.
你对她做了什么 你哪儿也别想去
Well, it looks like we can check off box number two.
好了 看上去我们可以给第二点打钩了
Then there's tactic number three... offer a reward.
然后是审讯技巧三 给出奖励
Detective Murphy, isn't that exactly what you did
墨菲警官 这不就是
right here?
你在这里所做的吗
So, uh...
那个...
Please. I'm really thirsty.
求求你 我真的很渴
Start talking about what happened in that alley,
来说说那个巷子里发生了什么
and I'll get you a gallon of water if you want.
如果你想要一加仑的水我都可以给你
Will you look at that?
你瞧瞧啊
Three out of four.
四个中已经占了三个了
One more for the clean sweep.
再用一个来取得胜利
Let's talk about your final technique... forcing language.
来说说你最后的审讯技巧... 强迫供词
Did you feed Richard the language that wound up
你有没有让理查德在供词中
exactly... Precisely, verbatim
完全 准确的 一字不差的
in his confession?
按照你的话说
It doesn't matter what I said to Richard.
我对理查德说了什么并不重要
Okay? If you're innocent, you'll say so,
明白吗 如果你是无辜的 你就会这么说
no matter what. Even after 11 hours?
不管怎么 即使是在十一个小时审讯过后
Go visit a prison.
自己去监狱看看
Every killer behind bars
每个牢房♥里面的凶手
swears he didn't do it.
都会发誓他没有做过
Richard just found out he lost his fiancée...
理查德刚发现他失去了他的未婚妻
I agree with the detective.
我同意这个警官
I don't care how hard you push me.
我不管你怎么使劲逼我
If I didn't do it, I'm never confessing.
如果我没有做过 我打死也不会认罪
And you prodded and you twisted his words,
你还刺♥激♥扭曲他的话
until he didn't think there was any other way out.
直到他觉得没有别的办法可以出去
Did you ever consider
你有没有想过
that maybe you were pushing an innocent man to confess
也许你是在强迫一个无辜的人去承认
to a crime he didn't commit?
一件他从没有犯下的罪
Never.
从没有
I'm withholding judgment until I hear from Richard.
我会等到听了理查德的解释后再下判断
Something about him...
我感觉他...
He just looks guilty.
他看上去就像有罪的
Well, how can three people still not be convinced?
为什么还有三个人没有被说服
They want to hear from you.
他们想亲耳听你说
Well, if they want to hear from me, then I want to do it.
好吧 如果他们想要听我的解释 我就解释给他们听
I'm concerned you're not ready. You're too emotionally raw.
我担心你还没有准备好 你太情绪化了
Well, you can work with me.
你可以帮助我
Chunk says you're the best person alive at witness prep.
特朗科说你是如今最会做证人准备的人
Can show you what the prosecution's gonna be like
我可以让你看看检察官在法庭上是什么样的
in court, but you're not gonna like it.
但是你不会喜欢的
Have a seat.
请坐
So when Gavin Everton said to you
当加文·埃弗顿告诉你
you weren't good enough for his daughter,
你配不上他的女儿的时候
it got you angry, didn't it?
你很生气 对吧
I don't care what Gavin Everton thinks.
我不管加文·埃弗顿怎么想
Yeah, you looked around.
是啊 当你环顾四周
All of those rich girls
所有这些有钱的女孩
and all her rich friends, the way they look down at you,
还有她们有钱的朋友 她们看不起你的样子
and thought that maybe that's how Layla sees you.
然后想到可能莱拉也是这么看你的
No. No, sir.
不 不是的 先生
Um... she loved me. We were engaged.
她爱我 我们订婚了
Oh, for, what, like, two weeks?
那又怎样 才两个星期
It was already falling apart.
就已经开始吵架了
Hey, come on. I think what happened
嘿 拜托 我认为实际上
is that what Gavin said got to you.
是加文说中你了
And you knew that Gavin was right,
你知道加文是对的
because deep down, it struck a nerve.
因为在内心深处 他刺痛了你的神经
He was right. You don't belong
他是对的 你配不上
with a girl like Layla, not a guy like you.
莱拉这样的女孩 没有一个男人像你这样
You don't deserve her.
你配不上她
It wasn't like that... It was not...
不是这样的 不是...
So, when you followed her into the alley...
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表