剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Dr. Robeson is more of an expert than you are.
罗伯特医生比起你更像一个专家
Liberty's cross-examination of
利伯蒂对泰尔伯特森医师的交叉提问
Dr. Talbertson couldn't have gone any better.
简直是无懈可击
So Erica started out with five.
所以艾丽卡一开始有五名支持者
Now it's an even split... Three for, three against.
现在局势对半分了 三位支持 三位反对
And Erica needs five to win.
并且艾丽卡还有五位要争取
It's great odds.
胜算很大啊
Oh, we are not out of the woods yet.
我们还有很多问题要解决
Erica's gonna take the stand next.
接下来艾丽卡会出庭
You couldn't ask for a more sympathetic plaintiff.
从来没见过比她更令人同情的原告了
Ms. Povery,
普洛瑞女士
when did you and your husband decide to start a family?
你和你的丈夫是什么时候决定要孩子的
During his last tour in Afghanistan.
在他最后一次去阿富汗的时候
When he got back for good, we started trying.
当他回来定居的时候 我们开始努力的
Did you ask your doctor why you were unable to conceive?
你问过你的医生为什么你不能怀孕吗
She said I had uterine fibroids.
她说我有子♥宫♥肌瘤
And did she recommend a surgeon?
然后她推荐你去做手术是吗
Yes.
是
Dr. Robeson.
她推荐了罗伯逊医生
She said he was the best.
她说他是最好的
And after the surgery, how did Dr. Robeson behave toward you?
在手术之后 罗伯逊医生对你的态度是怎样的
He barely acknowledged me.
他几乎没有理我
Mumbled something.
含糊其辞
A nurse had to come in later and explain what happened.
之后一个护士不得不进来向我解释发生了什么
I tried calling him.
我试过给他打电♥话♥
He didn't return my call.
但是他没有回
How is that
这样怎么能
being the best?
被称为是最好的呢
Your witness.
该你了
Erica,
艾丽卡
I appreciate how hard this is for you.
我知道这对你来说有多痛苦
Especially considering...
特别是考虑到...
well, would you agree that the defendant, Dr. Robeson,
你是否同意 被告罗伯逊医生
is kind of a jerk?
是个混♥蛋♥
Objection!
反对
She's trashing her own client.
他是在贬损自己的客户
Are you sure you want to object?
你确定你要反对吗
Objection withdrawn.
反对撤回
Are you aware that
你知不知道
Winston Churchill was called a jerk?
温斯顿·丘吉尔也曾被叫做混♥蛋♥
Steve Jobs, a jerk.
史蒂夫·乔布斯 也是一个混♥蛋♥
I guess.
可能吧
World-class achievers
拥有世界级成就的人
and world-class egos go hand in hand.
也总是有超级强的自尊心
So thank God you can't sue someone for being a jerk.
感谢上帝 你没因为别人过于自负就起诉他
I'm not suing him for being a jerk.
我不是因为他自负就起诉他
I'm suing him because he made a mistake.
而是因为他犯了错误
And his ego is
而且
so big he can't even admit it.
他的自尊心太强了 他甚至不肯承认
My husband and I have been trying to have children
我的丈夫和我为了能怀上孩子
for years. This surgery
努力了很久
was supposed to allow us to fulfill that dream.
这次手术本来能让我们圆了这个梦的
He knew that.
他知道的
Instead,
然而
he butchered me.
他却割了我的子♥宫♥
I wanted to be a mom.
我想做一个母亲
This jerk missed the point of her surgery.
这个混♥蛋♥错过了她手术的时机
He should have tried harder. He wouldn't risk
他本应更努力的 他不会
His ego by talking to his own patient.
和自己的病人谈话来挑战自己的自尊
Weak.
弱鸡
I wonder how much for that watch.
我想知道那块表多少钱
Something's up with Dionysus.
酒神有些不对劲
Erica turned two jurors against us.
艾丽卡让两位陪审员转而反对我们
I mean, they feel she's been wronged,
他们觉得她受了委屈
even if she didn't technically prove
即使她没有从技术上证明
Terry violated her standard of care.
特伦违反了医师责任标准
That's not the only challenge we've come across today.
我们今天可不止这一个麻烦
Dionysus was paying more attention to Zeus' watch
酒神把更多注意力放在宙斯的表上
than paying attention to Erica's testimony.
而不是关注艾丽卡的证词
And that is wrong on many levels.
这怎么都说不过去
Dionysus has a spring in his step.
酒神脚上安了弹簧
Yup, the spring of a man about to step into a new Mercedes.
没错 弹跳着奔向一辆新的梅赛德斯
I tailed him all the way from the dealership.
我一路跟踪他从经销商那里过来
According to his e-mails,
根据他的信件
he also just put in for a two-week vacation.
他刚刚申请了一个两周的假期
Where is he off to? Mount Olympus?
他要去哪里 奥林匹斯山吗
St. Barts. His room's going for two grand a night.
圣巴斯岛 他的房♥间一晚上一千美元
St. Barts. I like St. Barts.
圣巴斯岛 我喜欢圣巴斯岛
So the son of a bitch has been bought off.
所以这狗♥娘♥养♥的已经被收买♥♥了
Yeah, someone else is definitely working this trial.
没错 一定有人在操纵这场审判
Well, nobody messes with my jury but me.
除了我以外没人能搅乱我的陪审团
I found this guy Victor. He's a contract fixer.
我发现了这个叫维克多的 是个合同调解员
Danny got some photos of him.
丹尼拍了一些他的照片
And who is he speaking with?
他这是在和谁讲话呢
Alexander Greyridge, PhD,
亚历山大·盖瑞博士
VP of the company that makes the Atticus robotic arm.
制♥作♥机械臂的那家公♥司♥的副总裁
So Atticus bought the fixer,
所以机械臂买♥♥通了调解员
the fixer bought the juror.
调解员买♥♥通了陪审团
Right.
没错
Dionysus is on our side, but not under our control.
酒神是站在我们这边 但是他不受我们控制
I still haven't found a digital footprint yet.
我还没有发现任何网络痕迹
And I don't really understand why they're so desperate
而且我实在是不明白 为什么他们如此急切地
to get Robeson off.
想要摆脱罗伯逊
I need access to the Atticus, but
我需要接近机械臂
it's secured inside the hospital.
但是医院里的安保很严密
Remember that outfit
还记得
Danny wore to the Halloween party last year?
去年丹尼穿去万圣节派对的那一身吗
What, the nurse's outfit?
什么 护士服吗
Mm.
是
Oh. I see what you mean.
我懂你什么意思了
I'll let you two take it
就交给你们俩了
from there. Have fun.
玩得开心点
43-year-old single malt.
四十三年历史的单一纯麦威士忌
You have impeccable taste, sir.
你的品味真是完美无缺 先生
Thanks. I recognize you from court.
谢谢 我认得你
You're defending Robeson, right?
你为罗伯逊辩护 是吧
I think we both are.
我想我们两个都是
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Relax. I'm not here to expose you.
别紧张 我不是来揭发你的
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Nicky...
尼基...
you've been making some noise.
你一直在搞些小动作
I've been very discreet.
我一直很谨慎
Nicholas, a $200 bottle of Scotch,
尼古拉斯 一瓶两千美元的苏格兰威士忌
a plane ticket to St. Barts,
一张飞往圣巴特岛的机票
and a new Mercedes is not discreet.
还有一辆崭新奔驰 这些可不谨慎
You know what'll happen if you get caught?
你清楚被抓到的后果吧
Five years.
蹲五年大牢
And you would have to find your own defense attorney, because
到时你就不得不自己找辩护律师了 因为
our mutual benefactor wouldn't be able to help you out.
我们彼此的赞助人将无法帮你
Victor said he'd help me out.
维克多说过他愿意帮我的
Victor.
维克多
Maybe you don't know Victor
你也许没有自己想象中
as well as you think you do.
那么了解维克多
If you keep misbehaving,
如果你还有不正当行为
I'll go to the judge myself.
我为亲自去找法官
I want out. Please?
我不玩了 好吧
There's got to be a way.
肯定有办法的
I'll tell Victor.
我会告诉维克多
Just don't show up in court.
你就不要再出庭了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表