剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Dad always told me people can't be sold something
我爸一直告诉我 人们会相信
unless they want to buy it.
他们选择相信的东西
How about Joyce is negotiating a deal,
这个怎样 乔伊斯在洽谈一个协议
200 room resort with golf course,
建一片度假村 有两百间房♥ 带高尔夫球场
and spa?
还有水疗场
That's good.
不错
All over the county flannel undies are bunching.
整个小镇的三姑六婆都会聚集起来
Who's driving?
这谁的车
There you go.
到了
Hey. Right on time.
嘿 很准时嘛
Hey. Good to see you.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Oh, do we look okay?
我们看起来还行吧
We were told business professional.
有人让我们穿职业正装
You guys look great.
很不错
I might have lost the ties, but why quibble?
我没带领带 但是何必吹毛求疵呢
So, what we're gonna do here today is, uh,
我们今天要在这做的事
sort of like Simon Says.
有点像西蒙说
And right now, you're gonna look to your left.
现在 你们朝左边看
You see that fountain over there?
看见那边的喷泉了吗
I'd like you to make a dismissive motion
我想让你做个蔑视的手势
with your hand, like you're just gonna level that thing.
就像你要把它抬起来一样
Yeah. There we go.
不错
Now, I'm gonna say something really funny.
现在 我要说点很好笑的事
Ready? And you're laughing.
准备好了吗 你们开始笑
God bless America.
天佑美国
All right, do you see that woman
好了 看到我身后
in the cranberry jacket behind me?
穿蔓越莓色外套的女人了吗
Sure do.
看到了
Mmm. Give her a wave.
跟她招招手
You know her.
你认识她
You know her. She's the best.
你认识她 她是最棒的
Did she wave back?
她回招了吗
She sure did.
回招了
Okay, let's give it a couple seconds.
好的 我们稍等一下
All right. We're done.
好了 任务完成
Thanks for coming out.
谢谢你们过来
That's it? That's all you need?
就这样 你只用我们做这事
That is all I need.
是的 这样就够了
Thanks, everyone.
多谢了 各位
How's it going?
怎么样
They're all blaming Joyce for our planted story
我们编造的酒店发展计划
about the hotel development.
让他们全都开始责怪乔伊斯
People are losing their minds.
人们失去理智了
It's almost scary how quickly it's spreading.
传播得这么快 真是让人心惊
It's like... Feathers.
就像 羽毛...
You know, there's this old story
有这么个古老的故事
about a man who spread a nasty rumor
说的是有个男人散播了
about a rival shopkeeper,
一则与之竞争的店主的谣言
and it spread throughout the shtetl.
谣言在小镇传播开来
I'm taking this man was Jewish,
我想这人是犹太人
and he lived in Eastern Europe.
住在东欧
It's an old story. Yeah.
是 这是个很老的故事了
Benny, take note.
本尼 记下来
Let's incorporate this into your closing.
把这个放到你的结案陈词里去
The gossip stuck,
流言深入人心
and the shopkeeper was driven from the town.
店主被驱逐出城镇
So the man felt bad
然后男人对于
about the gossip he had spread about his rival,
传播竞争对手的谣言感到内疚
so he went to his rabbi to ask
所以他去向老师求助
how he could undo what he had done.
问他怎么能撤销自己的所作所为
So the rabbi said,
拉比说
take a pillow to the town square,
带个枕头到城镇广场
cut it open, and shake it until it was empty.
把枕头切开 一直摇晃直到枕头变空
So the man did that.
那个人就照着做了
So the rabbi said, now go,
后来拉比说 现在
and pick up all the feathers
你去把每一片羽毛都捡起来
and stick them back in the pillow.
再把它们塞回枕头里
"Impossible," Said the man.
"这根本不可能" 那个人说
Exactly.
正是如此
Once a piece of gossip
一旦一条流言蜚语
leaves your mouth,
从你嘴里散播出去
you can't put it back.
就没办法再收回来
Peter Walsh did not burn down that diner,
彼得·沃尔什没有烧毁那间餐馆
nor did he kill Charles Keller.
他也没有杀死查尔斯 凯勒
And despite a lack of evidence,
尽管此案缺乏证据
some of you still think he did.
但你们之中仍然有人认为是他干的
I notice everyone wearing the buttons that say,
我注意到你们每个人都戴了一个胸牌
"No Resort in Kavanaugh."
上面写着"卡瓦诺拒绝度假酒店"
Well, the rumors of a resort coming to Kavanaugh...
实际上要在卡瓦诺修建度假酒店的传言...
are not true.
根本不是真的
That's right, we made that up to illustrate a point.
是的 我们这么做是为了阐明一个观点
You know the seven men and women in suits
昨天你们看到的
who came into town yesterday?
那七个身穿西装来县里的人
Hired drivers from Boston.
是我们从波士顿雇来的司机
And yet, due to gossip,
然而 由于流言蜚语
today the town is up in arms and pointing fingers
今天所有的居民都非常气愤
at one of their good friends.
并且严厉指责他们的一位好朋友
It's not true.
这整件事都是虚构的
That's the point.
这就是我想阐明的观点
Gossip spreads like wildfire
四处蔓延的流言蜚语如同野火一般
and can destroy this town!
有着能够摧毁这座城镇的力量
That's how gossip works.
这就是流言蜚语的杀伤力
And the greatest victim of it sits with us
而今天 经受流言蜚语的最大受害者
right here today.
跟我们同处一室
Peter Walsh.
他就是彼得·沃尔什
Innocent man.
一个无辜的人
On the two charges
就纵火和二级谋杀罪
of arson and murder in the second degree,
两项指控来讲
how does the jury find?
陪审团如何评判
We the jury find the defendant,
我们裁断被告
Peter Walsh...
彼得·沃尔什...
not guilty on both counts.
两项指控均无罪
This case is ended.
本案审判结束
The defendant is free to go.
被告当庭无罪释放
The court is adjourned.
休庭
This is, uh...
这...
You guys are really...
你们真的...
I-I can't... I can't believe this.
我无法... 我无法相信这一切
Th... Thank you.
谢... 谢谢你
Of course.
不客气
Now, listen, I want one of those electric shovels.
听着 我想要一把你用铁铲做的吉他
Can you make that happen?
你能帮我做一把吗
Yeah, I think so.
可以 没问题
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢你
Bull.
布尔
When you said the arsonist was one of us,
你之前说纵火犯是一名消防队员
it didn't sit well with me.
这让我非常火大
Yeah, I got that impression.
是 我感觉到了
But...
但是...
I went through the evidence from the other fires again.
我重新检查了一遍其他几件失火案的证据
Sure enough, something stuck out.
果然 发现了一些疑点
One of my firemen,
我手下的一名消防员
he was always the first to go in.
他总是第一个到达现场
If you know where the first started...
如果你知道什么地方将要失火...
He was destroying evidence.
他是去销毁证据的
Sam Keane.
那个人就是萨姆·基恩
He's at the sheriff's station right now.
他这会儿已经在警局了
I found this at your... cabin after the fire.
在你的小屋失火之后... 我发现了这个
It belongs to you.
是你的东西
Well, what do you know? There's my 500 bucks.
真是想不到 这不是我的五百美元吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表