剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Waitress, strudel for everywhere?
服务员 馅饼哪里都有
Well, all right.
当然
It was a big night.
真是个盛大的夜晚啊
So the people were hungry,
人们饿了
and this is all they had.
而这里是他们仅有的一切
So the guy took an apple
所以就有人就拿了个苹果
and the water, and he made apple juice, which was okay.
还有水 做成苹果汁 这没问题
But the people were still hungry.
但人们还是很饿
So she took all of these ingredients and made this.
于是她就用这里所有的原料做成了这个
And the people were full.
把所有人喂饱了
So it's not just about making a good strudel.
所以你想说的不仅仅是做出好吃的馅饼
What you're saying is
你想说的是
he wanted to save money,
他想省钱
but she wanted to save lives.
而她想挽救生命
I think they got it.
我觉得他们抓住了精髓
Nice pants.
裤子不错
So, it's a grand de simo kind of morning, huh?
今早可是意义重大啊
Don't you worry. I'm gonna rip your little cavalcade
不劳费心 看我怎么把你那些所谓的专家
of so-called experts to pieces.
驳得体无完肤吧
Where are they?
他们人呢
We only have one.
我们只有一个
Ms. Ketchum, is it true that your sister was a participant
凯彻姆小姐 你妹妹参与了温德梅尔先生的
in Mr. Windemere's research study?
实验研究 对吗
Yes, and I followed his career since I was a kid.
是的 我也从小关注着他的研究
He inspired me to create this cure.
他激励着我创造了这种治疗方式
How did he inspire you?
他是通过什么激励你的
By failing.
通过失败
My sister tried his drug.
我妹妹试用了他的药
Hell, he used her blood, my own sister's blood, to experiment.
该死 他用了她的血 我亲妹妹的血 做实验
And you were a witness to this?
所以你是这项实验的见证者
You know how scary it is, watching your baby sister,
你知道这有多可怕吗 眼睁睁看着
four years old, giving blood,
自己四岁的小妹妹 一个血友病患者
when she's a hemophiliac?
被采血
His drug worked for a little while, but...
他的药开始起了点效果 可...
then her body got used to it
后来她对药免疫了
and it wouldn't work anymore.
就再没起过效果
It took me years, but I figured out how to make it keep working.
我花了数年时间 找出了让它继续起效的办法
Using the same ingredients?
用相同的原料吗
There's a million ways to combine flour,
混合面粉 水 鸡蛋 苹果和糖的办法
water, eggs, apples and sugar.
有很多种
But only one method works like the strudel at the diner.
但只有一种办法能做出餐厅里的那种馅饼
So you're saying
所以你想说的是
that you're a better cook than Errol Windemere?
你的厨艺比埃罗尔·温德梅尔更精湛
I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
Unlike Mr. Windemere,
和温德梅尔先生不同的是
I don't consider cost
在试图挽救生命之时
when I'm trying to save a life.
我不会计较成本
No further questions.
没有问题了
How did you do it?
你是怎么做的
I don't understand the question.
我不明白你的问题
Well, you claim to be an expert.
你自称是个专家
A better scientist than Mr. Windemere.
是个比温德梅尔先生更好的科学家
So you should be able to explain the process.
所以你应该能解释下制♥作♥过程吧
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做的
No.
不
I'm not telling you.
我不会告诉你
He knows the recipe, and he still can't make it work.
他知道配方也没能让它起作用
I'm not gonna let you sucker me into giving away
我不会钻进你的圈套 而把我的商业秘密
my trade secrets.
和盘托出
You're... you're here saying you're entitled
你说... 你说你有权
to 20 years to figure it out.
花二十年去完成这件事
That's 20 years of people dying,
这二十年来多少人失去生命
while also claiming it's obvious.
你也说这是显而易见的
Obviously, it's not obvious. You have no right!
很显然 这并不显而易见 你没资格这么说
You have no brains! You stole
你没脑子 你偷走了
my work! You gave up on my sister!
我的成果 你放弃了我的妹妹
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Let's take a recess.
现在休庭
Everybody cool off.
都去冷静一下
So, Kelly-Anne and Doug apparently saw
所以 凯利·安妮和道格分明看到
Diana toss a look to the judge.
戴安娜给法官抛了个眼神
Thought it was cheating.
这是作弊
That makes it six to six.
这把陪审团分成了六对六
But, uh, Debbie, Curt, and Lisa
但是 黛比 科特和丽莎
all wanted to hear the rest of the argument.
都想听余下的论点
They won't be moved without it.
否则不会动摇
So we're winning on merits,
所以我们赢了道德
but we're still losing.
但我们依然处于劣势
All the holdouts want to know
所有持保留意见的人都想知道
if Kerry's right about Windemere's science.
克里对温德梅尔科学的说法是否正确
Do we put him back on the stand?
那我们要让他重新上庭吗
Yeah, we could,
我们可以这么做
but we don't know if he's right or wrong.
但我们不知道他对错与否
Without drowning the jury in those technical terms,
要想不让陪审团被淹没在专业术语里
there's only one person who can actually speak
只有一个人可以代他发言
his language. Jury needs to hear Kerry sing.
陪审团得听到克里的心声
Judge isn't gonna let her rip into Windemere again though.
法官不会再次让她和温德梅尔对质
And Diana's not gonna let him fall for it again.
戴安娜也不会让他再次上当受骗
These are good people. They just need to be convinced.
这些都是好人 只是需要一个理由说服他们
I just don't know how
我只是不知道
we get any more points on the board in that courtroom.
我们如何能在庭辩上找到更多论点
Maybe we can't.
也许我们找不到
But we can still win.
但我们依然有办法打赢
I'm having fewer regrets about not making the trip down.
我现在有点庆幸自己没去了
It's tough to see you like this.
看到你这样真不好受
I prefer this.
我喜欢这样的你
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's time to play the ace in the hole.
是时候使出杀手锏了
Oh, yeah? What's that?
是吗 是什么
You.
你
Pretty sure most of it's legal.
可能会有一点踩界
But, then again, I'm not a lawyer.
但话说回来 我又不是律师
Thank you, Chunk.
谢谢 特朗科
Well, where's the rest of your crew?
你团队的其他人呢
Packing up. Long trip home.
打包行李 归路漫漫
Don't tell me you're conceding defeat.
别告诉我你要认输了
You could still win.
你还是可以赢的
It'd take a miracle.
除非奇迹发生了
When you get the chance... And you will get the chance...
如果你有机会... 你会有机会的...
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
The Honorable Judge Albert Darling.
受人敬仰的艾尔伯特·达林法官
All right.
好了
Let's close this thing up.
我们来了结此事吧
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的各位先生们 女士们
this case is pretty simple.
这个案子很简单
Errol Windemere owns a 20-year pa...
埃罗尔·温德梅尔有一个为期二十年的专...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
And it's only been 17 years.
现在只过了十七年
Uh, shoot, there's a storm coming in.
不好 暴风雨要来了
Wrap it up, Counselor.
赶紧说完 律师
You know me.
你们了解我
I know Errol Windemere.
我了解埃罗尔·温德梅尔
I vouch for him.
我为他做担♥保♥
Merle.
默尔
Merle.
默尔
Uh, well, Your Honor, uh...
呃 法官大人...呃
Okay. Put a pin in this.
好了 庭审先搁置一边
Let's go.
我们走
Jury, everybody, let's get down to the shelter.
陪审团 大家 我们去楼下的避难所
Don't be shy. Come on in.
别害羞 进来吧
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表