剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I've never met a man or woman
我还没遇到有人
who, at some point in their lives,
在人生的某些时刻
doesn't believe they've dodged a bullet.
不相信自己曾逃过一劫的
Walked out to the edge of that cliff we call fate,
走到那个我们称之为命运的悬崖边
and then,
然后
for whatever reason...
出于某种原因
...decided not to jump.
最终决定悬崖勒马
You know the feeling.
你知道这种感觉的
You're about to make
你刚要犯一个
a life-changing mistake,
改变一生的错误
and then...
然后
You don't.
收手了
The only thing about those bullets you dodge,
我们躲开的这些劫数
is they do keep traveling, and sometimes,
永不停歇 有时候
they come back to hit you right between the eyes.
注定在劫难逃
So, you just foraging, or you have a lunch meeting?
所以 你就是来吃口饭 还是有约
Actually, I've had sushi on the brain for three days.
其实我最近三天满脑子都想着寿司
You know any place good around here?
你知道这附近有什么好去处吗
Nope.
并不
Hey, you know that stuff isn't cooked, right?
我说 你知道那玩意不是烹饪出来的吧
I only mention it because, you know,
我这么说是因为
they charge you like it's cooked.
他们是按照烹饪的价格收钱的
Don't you find that morally dubious?
你不觉得这在道德上有亏吗
I'm way too hungry to play straight man to you,
我饿死了 没工夫给你捧哏
and we got to be back in that deposition in 45 minutes.
我们只有四十五分钟的时间 就得回去取证了
All right, then, so forget about eating guppies and goldfish
好的 那么请忘掉孔雀鱼和金鱼
and come have lunch with me.
和我共进午餐吧
I'm meeting a bunch of old friends
我要见一帮老伙计
who'd be thrilled to meet you.
他们见到你会很兴奋的
You'd be like a movie star to them.
你就是他们的电影明星
All right, how far away is this place, and who are you meeting?
好吧 那里离这还有多远 还有你要见谁
It's, it's right here.
就是这里
It's just a bunch of guys I knew
就是几个我在地检署
from the D.A.'s office when I was an A.D.A.
当助理检察官时认识的朋友
They texted me out the blue this morning,
他们今早突然给我发信息
and said, "Let's have lunch."
说一起吃午饭
Yeah, Benny, what are you doing?
本尼 你干嘛呢
You're under investigation from the D.A.'s office.
你可正在接受地检署的调查呢
No, no, no. It's-it's not that, Bull.
不不不 不是这样的 布尔
Okay? I-I know these guys.
别紧张好吗 我了解他们
These guys, they're my friends.
他们是我的朋友
And-and maybe they know something.
他们可能知道点什么
You know? Maybe... maybe they could tell me something.
你知道的 他们可能 能告诉我点内部消息
Benny, if you need me to come to lunch with you, just ask.
本尼 要是你想让我和你一起去 直说便是
Want to come to lunch with me?
愿意和我一起去吗
Good to see you, man. You, too.
见到你真开心 老兄 我也是
Jason. This right here is Wilson Jessup.
杰森 这位是威尔森·杰西尔
Used to be one of the toughest NYPD detectives
以前是纽约警♥察♥局五个分局里
in all five boroughs.
最强的警探
Now he's the head of the northeast region
现任美国司法局
of the United States Department of Justice.
东北地区局长
And this guy right here,
这位是
this guy was my old boss...
这位是我的老上司
In the D.A.'s office.
在地检署时的
Now he's the head Poobah
现在是联邦公共
of the Federal Public Investigation Unit.
调查科的老大
Well, clearly, you graduated last in your class.
很显然 你是混得最差的
You must be ashamed of yourself.
肯定自惭形秽吧
And this is my current boss, Dr. Jason Bull.
这位是我的现任老板 杰森·布尔博士
Well, this is a great honor, Dr. Bull.
幸会啊 布尔博士
Hope you don't mind us talking a little shop.
希望您不要介意我们谈点闲事
Our friend Benjamin here has gotten himself
我们的朋友本杰明
into a little bit of a situation.
遇到了一点小麻烦
What kind of situation?
什么麻烦
You ever heard of Hayden Watkins?
你听说过海登·瓦特金斯吗
They called him the Socialite Slayer?
他们叫他社交名媛杀手
It was about ten years ago, now.
这是十年前的事了
They had all those clubs here in the city back then,
那时候 这里所有夜店都是他们的
all those rich 19-year-olds lining up with their phony IDs
年轻的富家女们拿着假身份证
and their daddy's credit cards to buy bottle service
和老爸的信♥用♥卡♥排队买♥♥酒
and to hook up with a married man with an expense account.
然后和已婚有钱男人鬼混
God bless America.
天佑美国
This guy Hayden, he'd cruise the clubs,
海登这家伙 流连夜店
hook up with one of these rich kids,
勾搭个富二代姑娘们
and then they'd never hear from them again.
然后这些姑娘基本算是踏入虎穴
He'd take 'em home, do what he wanted to with them,
他把她们带回家 为所欲为
and bury 'em at the edge of Long Island in a landfill.
然后把她们埋在长岛的一个垃圾场边上
Me and Benny, we put him away.
我和本尼 把他绳之以法了
Ah, look at you.
真有你们的
Yeah, look at me.
真有我的
And then the Rectitude Project decided
然后三四个月前
three or four months ago
清廉项目组认为
that maybe Hayden Watkins had been railroaded.
海登·瓦特金斯可能是被诬陷的
How so?
怎么讲
Well, they convicted him with hardly any physical evidence.
他们是在没有确切的实在证据给他定的罪
No bodies. I mean, by the time
没有尸体 我是说
we found where he was burying them,
我们发现他的埋尸地点时
there... wasn't enough flesh to pin him to any of the killings.
并没有有力的尸身证据能定人是他杀的
But his last victim was Tinsley Browning.
但是最后遭他毒手的是汀斯利·布朗宁
Yeah, and as luck would have it, one of her contact lenses
正是 幸运的是 在瓦特金斯的公♥寓♥
was found in Watkins' apartment.
发现了一片她的隐形眼镜
Actually, Benny found it.
实际上 是本尼发现的
Contact lens had that animal's DNA all over it.
隐形眼镜上沾满了那个禽兽的DNA
Don't ask me how it got there, but...
别问我是怎么跑到那里去的
it was there.
反正证据就是在那
I'm waiting for the twist.
我等着听转折呢
Well, well, here's the twist.
这就说
The DNA test nine years ago used five markers.
九年前的DNA检测有五个指标
Uh, and they were able to match three.
其中有三个相符
Back then, that would be considered a probable match.
那时候 就被认为很相符了
Would've worked for me. But the new DNA test
我也会这么判 但是新的DNA检测
uses 50 markers.
有五十个指标
And when the Rectitude Project tested the lens again
两个月前 清廉项目组再一次检测镜片的时候
two months ago, only 14 markers matched.
只有十四组吻合
Out of 50.
一共有五十个指标
Well, guys.
好了 各位
I hate to say it, but I don't think
无意扫兴 但我觉得我们
we're gonna be staying for lunch. Benny?
这顿午饭是吃不成了 本尼
Did you tell him about the call?
你跟他说那通电♥话♥了吗
I told you, I didn't tell him anything.
告诉过你了 我什么都没跟他说
Well, he got a call the day before trial from a detective
审判前一天 他收到了一通
out on Long Island, working a kidnapping case,
来自长岛外部探员的电♥话♥ 他在处理一起绑♥架♥
same exact M.O., but eyeing a different suspect.
作案手法一样 但是有嫌疑的人却不是一个
All right, Benny, let's go. And that's a Brady violation.
好了 本尼 走 这是布雷迪违例
You were legally required to disclose that call
你有法定义务去揭发那通电♥话♥
and all the particulars
把所有的细节
to the defense counsel.
都告诉辩护律师
Guys, guys, you know as well as I know,
伙计们 我们知道的都一样
this was a high profile case.
这是起备受关注的案件
We got hundreds of random tips
我们每天收到成百上千条
every day that were meaningless.
胡诌的没用的线索
And we had our guy.
我们抓到了人
And we found the contact lens...
我们也发现了隐形眼镜
No, you found the lens.
不 是你发现的
Is that your funeral procession outside?
外面的是你的送葬队吗
Don't act surprised. We all know what's going on here.
不要大惊小怪 大家心知肚明
Benny, you know exactly what's gonna happen next.
本尼 你很清楚接下来会发生什么
You're a friend, Benny.
你是自己人 本尼
I was giving you a chance to come clean.
我是给你一个自证清白的机会
All right.
好了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表