剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
He is the one at peace, not me.
得到安息的人是他 不是我
Yes, I get these panic attacks
是的 我有恐慌症
because I was raped and bullied,
因为我被强♥暴♥了 被欺侮了
which is exactly how you're making me feel.
你们的行为让我有同样的感觉
I couldn't stand up for myself then,
当时我无法为自己出头
but I am stronger now.
但现在我变坚强了
So, ask your questions, Ms. Prosecutor.
所以 有问题就放马过来 检察官女士
I have nowhere else to be.
我不躲也不藏
I did not kill Mike Tasker.
我没有杀害迈克·塔斯克
Yeah, she gets panic attacks.
没错 她有恐慌症
I get it, but the prosecution's built a bulletproof case.
我知道 但是这个起诉滴水不漏
No way I can acquit,
我不可能判她无罪
especially since Ellen's dead.
尤其是自从艾伦死后
That podcaster lady had it all.
证据都指向这位播客女士
All that's left is my closing argument.
只剩下我的结案陈词了
And we've got two hours.
我们有两个小时
Ellen's got to have something in her audio files.
艾伦的音频文件里肯定有什么线索
Danny.
丹尼
This looks promising.
这看起来有戏
Ellen's raw, unedited audio.
艾伦的原始未编辑音频
You're gonna want to hear that.
你肯定有兴趣听听
Looks like we have reasonable doubt.
看起来我们有合理怀疑了
We all know what happened to Mike Tasker.
我们都知道迈克·塔斯克遭遇了什么
Right?
对吧
Reese was obsessed
瑞茜对他着迷
Stalked him around campus.
在校园里跟踪他
When he turned down her advances, she bought a gun
当他拒绝她的示爱时 她买♥♥了把枪
and threatened him.
然后威胁他
Social media.
社交媒体
Twitter, blogs, Facebook.
推特 博客 脸书
It can be
可以成为
a terrific tool for staying in touch,
联络感情
for connecting.
宣传猫咪视频的
For cat videos.
绝佳工具
But, you see, there's a difference
但要知道 娱乐和真♥相♥之间
between entertainment and the truth.
是有区别的
And this podcast is a work of pure fiction.
这个播客纯粹是虚构的
How do I know?
我怎么知道的
Once police matched Reese's blonde hair...
一旦警方匹配了瑞茜的金发...
Shoot, brown. I need to start over.
见鬼 她是褐色头发 我得从头开始
I thought you were going to bring up Mike
我还以为你会提起
and the team's steroid use.
迈克和团队服用类固醇的事
No, it gets too complicated here.
不 现状已经很复杂了
I'm not gonna get into it.
我不想掺和其中
Very good. Take two.
很好 拿两个
That's an example
这是个实例
of how Ellen chose the facts...
说明了艾伦是怎么选择事实...
to make a compelling case.
来制♥造♥令人信服的理由
Ellen thought it was "Too complicated"
艾伦觉得
to introduce Mike's steroid use,
提起迈克用类固醇的事情
Gina's temper and assault charge,
还有吉娜的怒气和攻击指控
even Reese's panic attacks.
甚至是瑞茜恐慌症的事 都"太复杂"
I mean, Ellen's limited version of the story may have made
艾伦的限♥量♥版故事
for compelling entertainment,
也许是个很有吸引力的娱乐故事
but that doesn't make it true.
但不代表是真的
And it cost Reese her job, her reputation,
而且它让瑞茜丢了工作 毁了名声
and it publicized to the whole world
还向全世界宣传
that she was raped.
她被强♥暴♥了
And you know what? It landed her right here...
知道吗 此事让她现在出现在这里...
on trial for murder.
被控告谋杀
Please don't make the same mistake Ellen did.
拜托别再犯一次艾伦犯过的错
She's not a murderer.
她不是杀人犯
She's a survivor.
她是名幸存者
That's the true story.
这才是真♥相♥
On the charge of murder in the first degree,
关于被控一级谋杀
how do you find?
你们作何结论
We, the jury, find the defendant, Reese Burton...
我们 陪审团 裁定被告 瑞茜·伯顿
not guilty.
无罪
Court adjourned.
休庭
Will you look at that?
看看这情况
I... I see the coach and his team
我... 我发现教练和他的队伍
aren't here for the verdict.
没来听判决
Maybe you should look into that doping scandal.
也许你该调查一下兴♥奋♥剂♥丑闻
Enemy alert.
戒备状态
Say the word,
一声令下
I hit the burn button. We lose it all.
我就按下焚毁键 我们彻底输了
It's all right, Cable. She called ahead.
没事 凯博 她事先来过电♥话♥
We picked up Rob for questioning.
我们把罗布带来盘问
He crumbled pretty quickly.
他很快就招供了
Turns out Mike was about to blow the whistle
原来是迈克打算揭发
on the team using steroids,
团队服用类固醇的事
so the coach had motive to kill Mike and Ellen.
所以教练有杀害迈克和艾伦的动机
You were right.
你是对的
You came all the way here to tell us this?
你特地跑来告诉我们这事
Actually, I came to talk to you.
实际上 我是来找你的
Mm, I haven't had a sip of this yet.
我还一口没喝呢
I'm gonna go play guitar.
我去弹会儿吉他
I was impressed.
你让我刮目相看
That passion...
那份激♥情♥...
that's what I first remember about you
就是你最开始在地检办公室工作的时候
when you started at the D.A.'s office.
我所记得关于你的第一件事情
Look, Amanda, you don't have to.
阿曼达 你没必要说
No, I do.
不 我有
That's why I was so upset after your press conference.
所以我在你的新闻发布会之后才这么沮丧
Well... you know how I felt.
你知道我的感受
I just...
我只是...
felt like you weren't taking me into account.
觉得你没有把我考虑在内
I was still working there.
我当时还在那里工作
Yeah.
是啊
I could've handled that differently.
我本可以换个方式处理的
Yeah.
是啊
But I do get why you did it.
但是我理解了你为什么要这么做
Thanks.
谢谢
That means a lot.
这对我意义重大
Just to be clear, don't ever come up against me
事先声明 别为了一个有罪的客户
with a guilty client.
来跟我对立公堂
Well... don't ever prosecute an innocent one.
你也别起诉一个无辜的人
If she said she'd take you back...
如果她说她可以带你回去
would you do it?
你会去吗
In a heartbeat.
立马走人
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
嗨
Um, if your social calendar
如果你的社交日程
has cleared up...
空出来了...
What?
什么
Tin Lizard?
锡纸蜥蜴乐队吗
No pressure, but a bunch of us are going.
别有压力 我们很多人都去
Yeah.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Curious how you managed to turn this case
很好奇你是怎么让这个案子成为
into an opportunity
本尼和阿曼达
for Benny to reconcile with Amanda.
和解的契机的
A happy coincidence.
愉快的巧合罢了
You don't believe in coincidences.
你不相信巧合
Well...
呃...
a happy result of masterful manipulation
精心操控的大团圆结局
seems a bit over the top, don't you think?
似乎有点过头了 你觉得呢
How long's the feeling last?
这种感觉会持续多久
Winning a case like this.
打赢一个这样的官司
Helping Reese.
帮助瑞茜
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表