剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
The building has a gym, a bike room, a party room,
这栋楼里有健身房♥ 自行车房♥ 聚会厅...
high-speed Internet and a rooftop pool.
高速互联网 楼顶还有游泳池
And if you're prepared to pay all cash, Dr. Bull,
如果你一次性支付现金 布尔博士
I think we can take this lovely home off the market today.
今天就能办完这个温馨之家的手续
I got to say,
不得不说
it's not at all what I had in mind.
它和我想的完全不同
There are nine other people bidding on this apartment. I know.
出价的还有九个人 我知道
I-I want to have, like, a open beam ceiling,
我喜欢家里有开放式天花板...
books everywhere, a dog,
到处都是书 养只狗
roaring blaze in the fireplace,
壁炉里火焰熊熊燃烧
maybe a pond.
还要有个池塘
A pond? Yeah.
池塘 对
Dr. Bull, this is New York City.
布尔博士 这是在纽约市
We don't do ponds. Excuse me.
不会造池塘的 不好意思
Thoreau here.
我是"梭罗"
Hey. Where am I finding you, Walden Pond?
你在哪儿 瓦尔登湖吗
I'm just doing that senseless thing every six weeks or so
我又在做六周重复一次的无聊事
looking for an apartment.
找一间公♥寓♥
I thought you already had an apartment. I do,
你不是有一间吗 我是有
but it's cold and modern
但太冷 也太现代
and looks like it belongs to Bane from the Batman movies.
就像蝙蝠侠电影里班恩的巢穴
Mm. Truth is,
哦 事实上
most nights I sleep in the office.
我基本上睡在办公室里
But that's probably more than you want to know.
你可能不想知道这些
Way more.
确实不想
What's up? Well, I was wondering
怎么了 我在想...
if you felt like dinner. What were you thinking?
要不要一起吃晚饭 去哪里吃
Anywhere but Third Avenue.
不去第三大道就行
Scary, isn't it?
太可怕了
You guys are three blocks away.
你们就在三条街之外
Did you see it? Did you hear it?
你看见和听见了吗
Building shook.
楼都在颤抖
But the phones kept ringing, and...
但手♥机♥一直在响...
work kept getting done.
工作也没停下
Like nothing happened.
仿佛什么都没发生
Kind of amazing what we've become.
真吃惊变得如此麻木不仁
All right, dinner.
好 一起吃饭
But only because you're forcing me.
但这是你逼我的
Heptex Corporation,
海普泰集团
largest computer cloud service in the world.
是世上最大的云电脑服务公♥司♥
The company's owner, Garrett Tilden, is my oldest client.
老板加勒特·蒂尔顿 是我最老的客户
Just after lunch today, the FBI paid him a visit.
今天午饭后 联调局来找他
They're starting to suspect
他们怀疑...
the blast this morning was the work of a group
是生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者...
of eco-terrorists.
实施了今早的爆♥炸♥
The hotel ballroom they bombed was hosting a symposium
爆♥炸♥的酒店舞厅当时正开研讨会
on how to maximize profits in a world of ecological deregulation.
主题是如何在生态限制下实现利益最大化
I missed the part where you explained
我不明白
what this has to do with me.
这跟我有什么关系
Well, they presented my client with a warrant
他们向我的客户出示了解密令
seeking to seize any and all data files
想拿到与某些组织有关的...
pertaining to the listed groups,
数据文件
all of whom are suspected of trafficking in eco-terror.
他们怀疑这些组织和生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有关
Okay.
这样啊
All of these groups make use of Heptex clouds.
这些组织用的都是海普泰云服务
Every website they visit, every cell call they make,
他们访问的每个网站 打的每个电♥话♥
every text and e-mail they send
收发的短♥信♥和邮件
is believed to have been recorded
都被记录下来...
or catalogued on a Heptex server.
分类收集在海普泰的服务器上
How convenient.
多方便啊
The FBI wants access to these servers.
联调局想要这些服务器的权限
Of course they do.
当然了
And for the moment, my client is refusing to comply.
目前 我的客户拒绝配合
So here's the thing. I've thought about it for a whole 25 minutes,
这样的 我想了整整25分钟
and I think your client's wrong.
我觉得是你的客户不对
He ought to turn over those servers.
他应该交出服务器
Funny, I don't recall asking for your opinion.
有趣 我可没征求你的意见
I do recall you owing me three cases.
倒是你还欠我三个案子
You said you were scared on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里说很害怕
Don't you want them to catch these guys? Of course I do.
总希望他们能破案吧 那当然
But my client is worried.
但我客户担心的是
If the government can demand to see where people
如果政♥府♥认为某些人是坏人
they think might be bad guys have gone on the Web,
就能查看他们的上网记录
what's to stop them from demanding to see that same
那么如何阻止他们来查看...
information about you or me?
你我的信息
What's my name?
我姓什么
Bull. Right.
布尔(公牛) 对
Don't bull a Bull.
别强迫一头公牛
Your client's trying to convince you
你的客户...
that he's wrapping himself up in the flag,
想用爱国情怀来说服你
when this is really about money.
实际上是为了钱
He's worried that if he gives up those servers,
他是担心一旦交出服务器
people are gonna stop using his service.
人们就不再需要他的服务了
My advice? Tell him to give up the servers.
我的建议是 劝他放弃服务器
No one's ever gonna find out. FBI's not gonna say anything.
没人会知道 联调局也不会透露
It's not in their self-interest.
说了对他们没好处
And if he decides to kick up a fuss,
如果他想大闹一场
it's gonna be all over the media.
媒体会炒得沸沸扬扬
And half the country, the half like me
一半的国人会和我一样
that doesn't want to get blown up
不希望自己...
'cause they're in the wrong place at the wrong time,
莫名其妙就被炸飞
they're gonna be very mad at him for not sharing what he knows.
他们会对他的不合作义愤填膺
Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐
He's not my client anymore.
他不光是我的客户了
He's ours.
是我们的
I'm entitled to three cases
你和你的公♥司♥
worth of services from you and your company.
欠我三个案子
And you don't get to pick the cases.
你不能挑三拣四
So...
所以
leave your id at home,
放下身段
and meet me at my office tomorrow morning at 9:00,
明天早上九点来我办公室
and we can figure out how to proceed.
商讨下一步怎么做
I had a nice time at dinner, too, by the way.
晚餐我吃得很开心
It's too late. You blew it.
太晚了 没气氛了
I'm not inviting you back to the Batcave.
不想邀请你去我那里了
Nine o'clock.
九点见
Don't beg. It doesn't become you.
别求我 这不像你
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Take that off.
把它拿掉
I never said I didn't want you to speak.
我没说不让你说话
Now, come on. They're gonna be here any minute.
快点 他们马上要到了
Ms. Nunnelly, they're on their way in.
南纳莉女士 他们来了
Ooh, that's a tough one.
好疼
Garrett Tilden, Harry Kemp,
加勒特·蒂尔顿 哈利·肯普
this is Dr. Jason Bull, the gentleman I told you about on the phone.
这就是我说的杰森·布尔博士
Nice to meet you guys.
幸会
You all right there? Yeah. It's nothing.
你怎么了 没事
It's a little rash I picked up.
长了点皮疹
Some kind of Brazilian thing. Not contagious.
巴西皮疹 不会传染
Uh, well, let's get right to it, shall we?
我们谈正事吧
I had my staff watch all the morning shows
我让手下人看了所有早间节目
and check all the morning papers and their websites.
所有早报和它们的网站
No one is mentioning Heptex. Not yet.
目前为止 都没有提到海普泰
Of course, the FBI is still hoping you'll play ball,
联调局仍然希望你们能配合
and they can do this without anyone knowing.
并保证无人察觉
But trust me, if you don't surrender that data today,
但相信我 如果今天你们不交出数据
somebody is gonna leak that information,
有人就会泄露此事
and they are gonna use public opinion to shame you into doing it.
他们会用公众舆♥论♥逼你们就范的
I already gave them the data.
我已经给他们数据了
This morning, before we headed over.
今早来之前给的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表