剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Go down and grab some lunch.
下楼去吃午饭吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, Peter. I'm Chunk.
嗨 彼得 我是特朗科
Dr. Bull asked me to prepare you for trial.
布尔博士让我来帮你做庭审前的准备
He, uh, mentioned that you play guitar?
他说你会弹吉他
I styled some bands for magazine photo shoots.
我帮一些乐队的杂♥志♥拍摄做过造型
You kind of remind me of them.
你让我想起了他们
Yeah? Like who?
是吗 比如呢
Jack White.
杰克·怀特
Black Keys, a few others.
黑键乐队什么的
You seem distracted.
你看上去心不在焉的
It-It's my music.
我的脑子里
It fills my head.
都是我的音乐
Well, there's a time for music,
好吧 有想音乐的时候
and a time for focus.
但是现在你需要集中精神
Is this gonna be a lecture?
到时候会需要我演讲吗
It's a life line.
这是一条救生索
You gonna take it?
你能抓住吗
Okay, here's our jury pool.
这是我们的陪审员名单
Patricia Morrison, head of the events committee,
帕特丽夏·莫里森 活动委员会主任
Tracy Chubricks, who owns the flower shop,
特蕾西·特鲁布里克斯 一家花店老板
and Betsy Hanson, runs the knitting studio.
贝琪·汉森 经营一家针织工作室
And Edward Klein is the high school math teacher.
还有爱德华·克莱因 一名高中数学老师
And all roads lead to...
所有的人的社交活动都指向
Joyce Magruder.
乔伊斯·马格鲁德
40, real estate agent.
四十岁 房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Married, no children.
已婚 没有孩子
Cares deeply about Kavanaugh's reputation.
非常关心卡瓦诺镇的名声
Oh, yeah. Benny and I already ran into her.
我和本尼已经见过她了
She, uh... she's our sneezer.
她就是我们找的那个打喷嚏的人
I don't get it.
什么意思
Our influencer.
有影响力的人
When she opens her mouth,
只要她一开口
her words spread like an unchecked sneeze.
她的话语就会像喷嚏一样肆无忌惮的传播
Gesundheit.
上帝保佑
Nice job, Chunk.
干得不错 特朗科
Well, God gave him talent.
上帝给予了他天赋
This poor kid needs all the help he can get.
这个可怜的孩子急需帮助
Well, now he gets us.
现在他有我们了
There you go, Peter.
去吧 彼得
Looking good. Thanks.
看起来真不错 谢谢
You were gonna find something?
你会发现什么的吧
Yeah, you know it.
当然了
I see all my friends showed up.
我看到我所有的朋友都来了
Enough chatter in the gallery.
旁听席不要吵了
I expect good behavior in my courtroom.
在我的法庭上我希望大家都能规矩一点
Peter, you've got a reputation you don't deserve.
彼得 你的坏名声不是你应得的
We're gonna find you a jury that'll give you
我们要找到一个
that reputation a second look.
会再次审视你名声的陪审团
Mr. Colón, you may
科隆先生
begin your voir dire.
你可以开始做预先审查了
You have a beautiful town
你们拥有一个漂亮的镇子
here, folks. Wow!
乡亲们 没错
It's not hard to see why Kavanaugh is known
不难看出 卡瓦诺是新罕布♥什♥尔州
as one of New Hampshire's best towns to live in.
最适合居住的镇子
Of course, with the recent wildfire might
当然 最近的野火可能会让一些人
cause some to rethink that.
对此重新考量
What do you like most about this town?
生活在这里 什么最能提高的你的幸福感
The sense of community.
社区意识
She belongs
她几乎
to just about every club there is.
加入了这里的每一个俱乐部
Huh. A lot of overlap with Joyce.
和乔伊斯有很多交集
But she took off work last week because her son was getting
但是她上周请了假
bullied at school.
因为她的孩子在学校被霸凌了
Acceptable to the defense, Your Honor.
通过辩方审查 法官大人
Do you know the defendant, sir?
你认识被告人吗 先生
I hired him to clean out my garage.
我曾经雇他打扫过仓库
Strike for cause, Your Honor.
我方要求排除这位陪审员
Approach.
通过
This guy hired Peter for jobs.
这个人给了彼得一份工作
He's not sympathetic?
他难道没有同情心吗
No. Look at his body language.
不是 你看他坐那儿的姿势
Hostile, arms crossed.
充满敌意 双臂交叉
He gave Peter a chance.
他给了彼得一个机会
Now he feels betrayed, like somebody
现在他感觉被背叛了
who picks up a stray dog only to have his hand bitten.
就好像有人捡了一条流浪狗却被咬了手
Mr. Jenkins, you are excused.
詹金斯先生 你可以离开了
I know you stole my chainsaw.
我知道是你偷了我的链锯
Ms. Magruder is acceptable to the prosecution.
马格鲁德女士 通过控方审查
Our sneezer.
打喷嚏的人
Mm. We strike her.
我们排除她
Strike, Your Honor.
我方要求排除 法官大人
Ms. Magruder, you are excused.
马格鲁德女士 你可以走了
Kavanaugh's a small town.
卡瓦诺是一个小镇子
Too small to find a mirror jury
非常难找到
that's gonna accurately reflect the real jury.
能准确反映陪审团的镜面陪审员
So we use Joyce.
所以 我们要用乔伊斯
She knows what everyone's thinking.
她知道每个人的想法
She will function as our mirror jury.
就由她来当我们的镜面陪审员
You and Joyce are about to become quite close.
你和乔伊斯会成为朋友的
The court is in recess until
现在休庭
30 tomorrow.
明早九点三十开庭
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嘿
So Chief Simonds is being, uh,
西蒙斯队长现在
shall we say, uncooperative?
怎么说呢 就是不愿意合作
He's stonewalling us on the fire files.
他不让我们拿消防档案
Man really holds a grudge. Mmhmm.
这人还真是记仇 那可不
Shall I, uh, get them a different way?
要我走别的路子来拿到档案吗
No.
不用了
This one's on me.
包在我身上
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Chief.
队长
Wanted to talk to you
关于获取文件一事
about getting access to some of those files.
我想和你谈谈
Your assistant already asked.
你的助理已经来过了
I already answered.
我也给了回复
Oh. You mean Danny.
你是指丹尼
Um, yeah, I know.
我知道
But I thought I'd ask again, maybe a little more nicely.
但我想更诚恳地来请求你
Pretty please, sugar on top?
拜托你啦 行行好吧
Sorry, no.
抱歉 不行
Well, at least I tried.
最起码我尝试过了
Is there something else?
还有什么事吗
No, I'm just gonna head back to court,
没有 我打算直接回法庭
get a subpoena for those files.
申请一张传票 再来取文件
Yeah, I wasn't really asking a favor.
我不是真心来求你帮忙的
My client has a legal right to that information.
我的委托人有权获取那些信息
We both know that,
你我都清楚这点
which makes me wonder why you'd be denying it.
所以我才对你拒绝提供档案感到困惑
I mean, are you just being prickly and difficult,
你是想故意刁难我
or are you hiding something?
还是隐瞒了什么
You think you can hustle me, just like your father?
你以为你可以像你父亲一样指使我
It's your move, Chief.
该你出招了 队长
Your assistant can pick up the files in my office.
让你助理到我办公室来拿文件
Well, I wouldn't call her my assistant.
我不会称她为我的助理
She's former FBI, Danielle James.
她是联邦调查局的前任探员 丹尼尔·詹姆斯
I call her "Danny."
我叫她"丹尼"
See the floor?
注意到地板了吗
The fire chief stated in his report
消防队长在他的报告中称
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表