剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Angela was at a club at the time of the murder.
案发时侯安吉拉正在一家俱乐部里
Cable verified her Lyft receipt. And she is no fan of Jules.
凯博确认过她的打车收据 而且她讨厌朱尔斯
All right. We've got one card left to play.
好吧 我们只剩最后一招了
Don't go home yet. I've got a witness for you to prep.
先别回家 有个目击证人需要你做准备
Any idea who this last witness is? Nope.
知道谁是最后一个证人吗 不知道
But on this case, nothing would surprise me.
但是在这件案子上 我已经见怪不怪
Your Honor,
法官大人
I call myself as my next witness.
我传唤我本人作为下一个目击证人
Your Honor, sidebar.
法官大人 要求私谈
Approach the bench.
到前面来
This is just another act in his circus show,
这只是卡弗里先生耍的另一个小把戏
in which Mr. Caffrey attempts to ask
然后他就可以
and answer questions of himself.
自问自答
I have a constitutional right to testify on my own behalf.
为自己作证这是宪法赋予我的权力
What's your plan, Mr. Caffrey?
你在打什么算盘 卡弗里先生
Dr. Bull is gonna be asking me questions.
布尔博士会向我提问
Your Honor, Dr. Bull is not an attorney.
法官大人 布尔博士不是一名检察官
New York State law allows
纽约法律规定
that any member of the pro se defense team may ask
在自我辩护时 自辩团队中的任何人
the defendant questions.
都可以向被告提问
That will be me.
这个人也就是我
Proceed.
核准
Mr. Caffrey,
卡弗里先生
People call you a trophy wife hunter,
人们说你专找年轻靓妹
a sugar daddy,
说你是个阔干爹
a player.
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
What do you say to them?
你对此怎么回复
It's true.
是真的
I've fallen in love more than once.
我不止一次坠入爱河
But I've never bought anyone's affection. I mean,
可是我的爱不是靠钱买♥♥来的
you've met my exes.
你也见过我的前妻们了
What about Lauren?
那劳伦呢
There was a 20-year age difference.
你们年龄相差了二十岁
Believe me, I couldn't buy Lauren.
相信我 我们是真爱
She was the one who wanted to sign a prenup, not me.
提出来签婚前协议的是她 不是我
And I wouldn't have proposed a fourth time
如果不是因为我们的真爱
unless I believed we had something real.
我是不会求第四次婚的
But you thought she was cheating on you?
但是你认为她出轨了是吗
Lauren was being evasive the week of her death.
劳伦在死前一周时变的闪烁其辞
I confronted her and jumped
我和她当面对质
to a jealous conclusion.
得出了一个冲动且嫉妒的结论
But the truth is, as I later found out,
不过我后来才知道 其实事实是
she was discreetly helping a friend
她在暗中帮助一个朋友
avoid being unfairly judged
不必因自身的性取向
for his sexual orientation.
而遭人指指点点
Which makes me love her and miss her even more.
这让我爱她 也更加想念她
Your Honor, I would like
法官大人 我申请
to introduce the following photos into evidence.
把如下照片列为证物
Objection. This wasn't in discovery.
反对 这不在本案相关文件中
Um, some leeway here,
通融一下
Your Honor. Uh, we only just discovered this information.
法官大人 我们也是刚刚发现这些资料
Tread carefully, Dr. Bull.
小心驶得万年船 布尔博士
Hey, this isn't what we prepped.
这不是我们准备好的
Are we allowed to do this? Bull, you are
这样做可以吗 布尔
already three feet off the ledge.
你已经是泥菩萨过江了
If you ambush Jules, I have no idea what he might do.
要是再给朱尔斯挖坑 我不知道他会做些什么
Thank you, Chunk.
谢谢你 特朗科
And calm down, Marissa.
冷静 玛丽莎
You recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Yes.
认识
That's Lauren.
这是劳伦
And would you please read the name that's printed?
能请你读一下这上面的名字吗
Robin Cleary.
罗宾·克拉里
And what about these photographs?
这些照片看着眼熟吗
Are these also Lauren Wilson?
她们都是劳伦·威尔森吗
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Bonnie Henson, Austin, Texas.
邦尼·海森 来自德州奥斯丁
Nicole Markey in Chicago, Mandy Mitchell in New Orleans
芝加哥的妮可·马奇 新奥尔良的曼迪·米歇尔
and Robin Cleary from Indianapolis.
还有来自印第安纳波利斯的罗宾·克拉里
Mr. Caffrey, did you know the woman you were engaged to
卡弗里先生 你知道你的未婚妻
had five different identities in five different cities?
在五个城市有五个不同的身份吗
Objection. There's been no offer of proof.
反对 没有提供证明
No prior discovery.
没有预先发现
Hold on, Ms. Giordano.
等等 佐丹奴女士
Well? We obtained
继续 我们从法医那里
Lauren's fingerprints from the medical examiner.
获取了劳伦的指纹
We ran it through the FBI
并与FBI的身份数据库
identification database.
进行了比对
And this afternoon we got a match.
今天下午刚刚得到结果
Proceed.
继续说
Lauren Wilson, your fiance,
你的未婚妻劳伦·威尔森
wasn't Lauren Wilson, your fiance.
不是你的认识的未婚妻劳伦·威尔森
She was Regina Preszler,
她的真实身份是雷佳娜·普莱斯勒
and she was a grifter.
她就是个骗子
Prosecution's trying to paint you
起诉方试图将你刻画成
as some kind of player.
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
How does it feel to know that you were the one who got played?
得知自己才是受到玩弄的一方后你作何感想
So, Mr. Caffrey, did you have any idea that Lauren Wilson
那么卡弗里先生 你知不知道劳伦·威尔森
was actually Regina Preszler?
其实是雷佳娜·普莱斯勒呢
No. Did you know
不知道 那你知不知道
Regina Preszler was a grifter in the middle of running a con
雷佳娜·普莱斯勒是一个骗子 被谋杀时
on you at the time of her murder?
正在谋划对你实施骗局
No. And given that she was a con artist,
不知道 考虑到她已经是个惯犯了
would it make sense
那么她的这些隐藏身份
that she had a lot of shady characters in her life?
是否就解释的通了呢
Objection. Relevance.
发对 这与本案有何关系
Well?
请解释
It's a hypothetical.
这只是假设
I am merely asking
我只是在询问
Mr. Caffrey,
卡弗里先生
who maintains he did not murder his beloved fiancee,
他坚称自己没有谋杀未婚妻
if it's possible that someone from this lady's sordid past
那么真凶其实是这位女士不堪过往中的一人
could possibly have killed her.
又有没有可能呢
Because thieves make enemies.
因为贼到处树敌
Answer the question, Mr. Caffrey.
回答问题 卡弗里先生
I suppose...
我想
it's possible.
有可能
I just know it wasn't me.
我只是知道那不是我
No further questions.
没有问题了
Do you need a moment, Mr. Caffrey? A tissue?
你需要静静吗 卡弗里先生 要纸巾吗
An Oscar?
要不要再给你搬个奥斯卡奖啊
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
I have one line of questioning.
我还有一个问题
Are you sure you didn't know Lauren was conning you
你确定在劳伦被杀之前
before she was murdered?
你不知道她正在谋划对你的骗局吗
I had no idea until right now.
我直到前一秒才知道
Because that would make one hell
因为这完全可以成为你的杀人动机
of a motive, that kind of betrayal.
这么严重的背叛
Objection. Yeah, I'm sure
反对 对 我想
you object.
你也会反对
Let me reframe.
我重新阐述我的问题
Person like you, a wealthy public figure,
像你这样的人 富裕的公共人物
neglected to do a simple background check
竟然会忘记做一个简单的背景调查
on your fourth wife?
就算这已经是你的第四任妻子吗
I thought...
我还以为
what we had was real.
我们之间的感情是真的
You're gaming again.
你又开始打游戏了
I knew it.
我就知道
Oh, uh, hey.
嘿
Um, uh, it's-it's not what it looks like.
不是你看上去的那样
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表