剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
We were thinking he used one of the burner phones
我们认为他用了他舅舅家里的
lying around his uncle's house.
一次性手♥机♥
Ran it through a voice distortion app.
并使用了变♥声♥器♥
He's a smart little guy.
他是个聪明孩子
And I'm fairly certain he knows who put those drugs there.
我相当确定他知道是谁把毒品藏在那的
And it wasn't anyone from... Silens.
不是塞勒斯的人
It's pretty clear Peter made the call to protect you.
很显然皮特报♥警♥是为了保护你
He saw uncle hide those drugs
他看到他舅舅藏♥毒♥
and he was afraid that you were gonna get in trouble.
他怕你会卷入麻烦
Maybe even killed.
甚至被杀
You told me that your brother made you a promise:
你跟我说你哥哥曾向你承诺过
no trouble would make its way into your home.
不会牵连你和你家人
I'm here to tell you he broke his promise.
我要告诉你 他没有遵守承诺
To you and your son.
对你和你儿子的承诺
Stop.
别说了
You're still willing to go to jail for him?
你仍愿意为他去坐牢吗
And who's gonna watch Peter while he's growing up?
谁来见证皮特的成长
Who's gonna take care of him?
谁来照顾他
His uncle?
他舅舅吗
If I say yes...
如果我答应
if I'm willing to turn...
如果我愿意翻供
how does it work?
我要怎么做
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 没想要吓唬你们
Was just sitting here listening to the ocean.
只是坐在这里听海
No problem.
没关系
Mi ocean es su ocean.
我的海就是你的海
Do you happen to remember the last thing you said to me
还记得在泳池边 你离开我和盖瑞之前
when you left me by the pool with Gary?
对我说的最后一句话吗
That's...
那...
"I'll be right back."
"我很快就回来"
Well, here I am.
我回来了
Here we are.
我们回来了
And what did you find out?
你们发现什么了
The 911 call?
报♥警♥电♥话♥
Uh, well, it appears to have come from an airport payphone.
用的是机场的公用电♥话♥
English-speaking male, with a middle-American accent.
男性 说英语 美国中部口音
So we have narrowed it down to, what did we say?
那么可以把范围缩小到
47, 48 million people.
四千七八百万人吧
And what about our $5,000 source?
我们五千美元的线人那边呢
It's hard not to become cynical.
真是世风日下
Uh... took the money and we got nothing.
他拿了钱却什么也没说
I have a call into the Better Business Bureau.
我给商业改进局打电♥话♥了
They have me on hold, but I'm keeping a good thought.
他们让我等着 但我还是往好的方面想
I'm depending on you, Mr. Bull.
我全靠你了 布尔先生
I am all the way out there on this.
我把身家全压进去了
Me, Cecilia, and her little boy.
我 塞西莉亚和她儿子
I'm certainly here for you.
我绝对是在帮你
Are you?
是吗
I know I said that this was gonna be a kind of... ending,
我说过这会是个 结束
and I know we've had our disagreements,
我也知道我们意见不合过
and I know that you felt strongly
我还知道你非常想让我
that I should be encouraging Cecilia
劝说塞西莉亚
to betray her brother and take a deal.
背叛她哥哥 接受交易
And if I thought for a second that I or anyone else
如果你认为我或其他人
could convince her to do that...
能够说服她...
We don't have to go into this.
我们不用聊这些
You've been... very clear.
你表达得很清楚了
This is a battle we have to win in court.
这是我们在法庭上必须打赢的案子
And that's why I'm here.
这正是我来的原因
Are you really?
是吗
There's that face again.
又是这个表情
J.P.
J.P.
You need to trust me.
你得相信我
Now, we should all get some rest.
我们都该去休息了
We've got court tomorrow morning.
明早还要出庭
Trust me.
相信我
Wake up the whole crew,
把所有人都叫醒
tell them to meet me down at the beach.
让他们到海滩上见我
Cecilia's agreed to testify against her brother.
塞西莉亚同意供出她哥哥了
I've already gotten assurances that if Cecilia talks,
我已经得到保证 如果塞西莉亚开口
the government will drop all charges against her.
检察院将撤销对她的一切指控
Well, wait a minute, what happens next?
等一下 然后呢
The second Leo hears that she's making a deal,
里奥一听说她接受交易
he'll have her killed.
就会杀掉她
Well, that's why I'm talking to you all here.
那就是我找你们来这里谈的原因
Now, I have an idea.
我有个办法
It's a little out there, but if it works,
有点出格 但如果管用
Cecilia won't go to jail,
塞西莉亚就不用坐牢
and her brother will,
而她哥哥会坐牢
and it'll all happen within minutes of each other.
并且两者相隔不过几分钟
And one more thing.
还有件事
No one can tell J.P. or anyone on her team
不许向J.P.和她的团队
anything about this.
提起这件事
Your Honor.
法官大人
Apologize for shanghaiing you on a, uh, beautiful day like this,
抱歉 在这么美好的一天打扰您
but we want to draw your attention
但我们想让你知晓
to a growing conflict of interest
我们的客户塞西莉亚·诺瓦克
between our client Cecilia Novak and her brother Leo Novak.
和她哥哥里奥·诺瓦克之间有利益冲突
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, Cecilia and Leo
塞西莉亚和里奥
are represented by the same law firm.
由同一家律所代表
Reed, Straus and Nunnelly.
里德斯特拉斯和南纳利公♥司♥
What is it you're proposing we do?
你们想怎么做呢
Well, with your permission, Ms. Novak has authorized
如果您同意的话 诺瓦克女士准许
Mr. Colón and myself to act as her shadow counsel.
科隆先生和我做她的影子律师
"Shadow counsel"?
"影子律师"
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
She has empowered us
她授权我们
to negotiate with the government
代表她
in secret, on her behalf.
与检察院秘密协商
In return for a testimony about a heroin shipment
她偷听到里奥谈论一批海♥洛♥因♥的运输
she overheard her brother Leo discussing,
她愿为此作证 而作为回报
all charges will be dropped against Cecilia.
检察院将撤销对塞西莉亚的一切指控
And you're on board with this?
你同意了吗
I am.
是的
Is this true? Yeah...
这是真的吗 是的
You agree to cooperate with the government?
你同意和检察院合作了
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
All right, then.
那好吧
Let's hurry and get back to court
我们赶快回法庭
so I can suspend the trial.
好让我中止审判
Actually, it's a little bit more complicated than that.
实际上 情况有些复杂
Um, with your permission,
如果您允许的话
I'd like Cecilia to go back into the courtroom
我想让塞西莉亚在别人注意到之前
before anyone notices anything.
回到法庭上
Fine.
好
It's okay.
好的
We feel strongly Ms. Novak's life would be in danger
我们认为诺瓦克女士有生命危险
if her brother Leo or Ms. Nunnelly's law firm
如果她哥哥里奥或南纳利女士的律所
were to become aware of her cooperating with the government.
知道了她与检察院的合作的话
That's what the Witness Protection Program is for.
证人保护项目就是为这种情况设立的
Well, she's not interested in the Witness Protection Program.
她不想加入证人保护项目
She wants to stay here in Miami;
她想待在迈阿密
she feels it's in the best interest of her son.
她觉得这样对她的儿子最好
It's also a condition of her cooperation.
这也是她与检察院合作的条件
Well, I don't see how that's possible.
我觉得这不太可行
It is.
是可行的
And the U.S. Attorney's Office is game,
检察院对此很感兴趣
if you'll entertain just one piece of theatre
只要您配合演一场戏
to guarantee Cecilia's freedom.
就能保证塞西莉亚的自♥由♥
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表