剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I suppose you have to step back
我想我们要后退一步
and think about why you were in that position
仔细思考自己一开始
in the first place.
为什么会在这个位置上
Most likely it's because you've earned the right
更可能是因为你争取到了权利
to make certain judgment calls.
做出一些判断的决定
And the right to make mistakes.
以及犯错的权利
Honest mistakes.
诚实的错误
Life-changing mistakes, nonetheless.
改变人一生的错误
Is everything all right, Benny?
没事吧 本尼
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
没事
Bull thinks I lost faith in myself.
布尔觉得我对自己没有信心了
Why would he think that?
他为什么会这么想
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我
I got off track.
我刚不在状态
Let-Let-Let's get back to prep.
我们继续返回正题
I'd love to take you to dinner tonight.
我今晚想请你吃饭
Amy, I, uh...
艾米 我
I just got out of a relationship.
我刚刚结束一段感情
I think you're amazing,
我觉得你非常优秀
but I'm not ready to jump back into something.
但是我还没做好准备开始新的恋情
Benny.
本尼
I think you've gotten the wrong idea
我想你误解了
about why Jason suggested we connect.
杰森让我们搭档不是这个意思
Apparently, I have a new therapist.
很显然 我找到一位新的心理医生
Oh, good for you.
那真好
Bull, you crossed the line.
布尔 你这样过分了
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
You're spiraling
你太不稳定了
and you're certainly not opening up to me.
而且你也肯定不会向我常敞开心扉的
So you hire me a shrink?
所以你就雇了个心理医生
I wouldn't say "hired"
我就不会用"雇这个字
I'm paying her in baked goods.
我赴她的工资是蛋糕
Don't joke. This is my life we're talking about here.
别开玩笑 我们现在说的是我的生活
And it's affecting your work
影响到你的工作
and my work.
还有我的工作的 你的生活
What do you want?
你想干什么
Hmm? Want me to admit that, that, that I slept with Erin?
想让我承认我和艾琳上♥床♥了吗
Okay, I slept with Erin, all right?
好 我就是和她上♥床♥了 行吗
I... I slept with Erin.
我 我和艾琳上♥床♥了
And, yes, she was our client.
对 她是我们的客户
It was a mistake and now it's over.
那就是个错误 现在结束了
We good?
行了吗
Not until you're ready to admit
除非你准备承认
what's really going on with you.
你到底怎么了
Sleeping with Erin was the symptom, not the problem.
和艾琳上♥床♥只是症状 不是问题
In the Original Position,
在原位中
no one knows where they'll wind up in society.
没人知道自己最终会在社会中作何地位
If you start with this foundation,
如果你能以这样的基础开始
that's when you get true compassion.
这样就会获得真正的激♥情♥
Chunk.
特朗科
Excuse me.
抱歉
Really compelling.
真的很有说服力
Where'd you learn about Rawls's Theory of Justice?
你从哪知道罗尔斯《公平的规则》的
I read a lot, as do you.
我也读很多书 和你一样
Listen, do you have somewhere you need to be right now?
你现在要去哪里吗
Not necessarily, no.
没有
Excellent.
太好了
I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了惊喜
Flotation therapy.
漂浮疗法
Helps you visualize, focus better.
能让你视像化 更集中注意
Chunk.
特朗科
I really think this can help you
我真的觉得这能帮你
figure out why you've struggled to find your path in life.
想清楚为什么自己找不到人生之路
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be right out here to talk you through it.
我就在这陪你聊天
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth,
你庄严宣誓说出真♥相♥
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
坦白真♥相♥吗
I want you to say the word "red."
我想让你说"红"
State your name again for the record.
为录音请再次陈述你的名字
Red.
红
Yeah, but not to me.
对 不过别对我说
To the jury.
对陪审团说
They have to hear it at least 11 times
他们要从头到尾听到这个字十一次
for it to sink into their subconscious.
直到潜意识中也有这个字
Why 11?
为什么十一次
Repetition, enhances the power of suggestion.
重复能增加建议的力量
By tomorrow, they'll be seeing red without knowing why.
到了明天他们就会莫名其妙的看到红色
Now, I want to work it in organically.
现在 我希望你一步一步来
Can't be too overt.
别太明显
That's why I picked red.
所以我选红色
Magenta would've been much harder, so, thanks.
紫红色就太难了 谢了
Counselor?
辩方律师
Uh, yes. Your Honor, I am...
在 法官阁下 我已经
read-y to go.
"红"备好了
We've all seen the video.
我们都看过监控了
We all saw Troy kill his father.
都看到了是特洛伊杀死了他父亲
The prosecution has argued that it is murder.
诉讼方称这是谋杀
Plain and simple. Do you agree?
显而易见 你同意吗
I agree that Troy physically caused his father's death.
我同意确实是特洛伊的行为造成他父亲死亡
But I do not agree
但是我不同意
that he should be found guilty of murder.
他应该被指控谋杀
He doesn't look crazy.
他看上去也没疯
So how are you coming to that conclusion?
那你是怎么得出结论的
I was asked by the state
法♥院♥要求我
to give Troy a psychological evaluation,
给特洛伊做了心理评估
and it's my expert opinion
从我的专业角度看来
that he was not in control of his actions,
他无法控制自己的行为
which is the definition
这就是我们所说的
of insanity.
精神失常
See, that sounds
看到了吗 这听起来
hard to believe.
难以置信
Can someone really use hypnosis
真的有人能够利用催眠
to make Troy murder?
操纵特洛伊杀人吗
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对 无端揣测
That makes me red in the face, Your Honor.
这让我气的脸都红了 法官阁下
This is not speculation
这不是揣测
but expert opinion.
是专家的意见
You may answer the question.
我可以回答这个问题
Yes, it's rare.
没错 这不常见
But so is Troy.
特洛伊的情况也是一样
I believe hypnotic technique forced him to attack his father
我相信催眠技巧迫使他攻击父亲
and he's still not completely aware.
他仍然无法完全意识到
How?
怎么会
He was at a driving range.
他之前在高尔夫球场
Post-hypnotic suggestion can be triggered at any time.
后催眠随时可能触发
Feeling a touch on the shoulder,
也许是肩上的触感
hearing a particular word or phrase, music...
或是听到某个字词 音乐
A Red Hot Chili Peppers song, perhaps?
也许是红色热辣椒之歌♥呢
Uh, sure.
没错
Triggers can be a color, a sound, an object.
触发点可能是一个颜色 一种声音 一个物品
Maybe something he read.
也许是他看到了什么呢
Trigger must've been something
触发点一定是
near where Troy killed his father.
在特洛伊动手现场离他很近的东西
Well, brought back everyone who was here that day.
把那天现场的人都还原
Asked them to recreate what they were doing at the time.
让他们情景重现
Including playing the same music.
包括播放同一首歌♥
Closing your eyes opens your senses.
闭上眼睛 打开感官
Nice swing. Yeah, it's not bad.
这杆不错 对 不错
Order 17, Philly cheesesteak, fries, medium soda.
十七号♥订单 菲力牛排 薯条 中杯汽水
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表