剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Don't be so modest.
别太谦虚
It sort of has to do with the level of encryption
这和加密等级...
and the volume of the data that's been encrypted.
及加密数据的总量有关
But here's the bottom line:
不过关键是
no matter how complex the encryption,
不管加密有多复杂
no matter how voluminous the data,
数据有多庞大
there's always someone, somewhere,
只要时间充分
who, given the necessary amount of time
外加胜任的技能
and proper skill set, can break through.
总会有人能破解
And would you know where to find
你能找到...
any of the people who can do that?
这样的能人吗
I might.
也许可以
I'm guessing this is for Heptex? Well...
这是在帮海普泰吗 是...
Well, then I can't.
那我不干
Excuse me?
什么
A guy in my building got caught in that blast.
我的一个邻居在爆♥炸♥中受了伤
Burned his face.
毁容了
He's in the hospital now.
现在在医院抢救
I'm sorry, Cable.
抱歉 凯博
Were you close?
你俩关系好么
He lived in my building.
他是我邻居
So you won't do this?
所以你不愿干
Not for them.
不想为他们干
Well, it wouldn't be for them; they have keys. It would be for me,
这不是为他们 他们有密钥 是为我
assuming that I can get access
我想获得...
to the relevant data on the relevant servers,
相关服务器的信息
which is also why I would need your help.
所以才需要你的帮忙
Sounds like you don't trust your clients.
你好像不信任客户
I don't know my clients, not yet.
我还不了解我的客户
Will you help me with this?
你会帮我吗
I'm sorry, Dr. Bull, I can't.
对不起 布尔博士 帮不了
Really? Why not?
真的吗 为什么
Actually, I'm not feeling very well.
说真的 我感觉不舒服
Cable!
凯博
Aren't you a little concerned
你难道不担心...
you won't have a job when you come back?
这会丢了你的工作吗
Agreed Wow. Very cool.
同意吗 很棒
So, all those people are gonna listen to my arguments?
这些人都是来听我辩护的吗
That is the idea.
计划是这样
You get to audition your case,
你陈述你的案子
and we get reactions from the mock jury.
我们从模拟陪审团得到反馈
Biometrics in real time,
对个人和焦点小组访谈...
individual and focus group interviews.
进行实时生物测定
You're a really smart man, Mr. Bull.
布尔先生 你真聪明
Can you say that again, slower?
你能再说一遍吗 说慢点
I'm having trouble following you.
我刚刚没听清
You're also very funny.
你还很有趣
Well, it's part of the service.
这也是服务的一部分
Another thing we like to do at TAC
我们要做的另一件事
is we find out everything we can about the other side.
是尽力知晓对方的一切
Well... yeah.
是的
Good. I'm glad we see eye to eye on that.
很高兴我们看法一致
That is why I think
所以我想要你的客户...
you should ask your client to give us a copy of the server
把交给联调局的服务器副本
he surrendered to the FBI.
也给我们一份
The encrypted one, that no one can read?
那个加密的 没人解得开的副本吗
That'd be the one.
是的
And now that we're all on the same team, maybe they can give us a key.
都是自己人 应该把密钥给我们
Why?
为什么
Why do we need the server?
为何需要服务器
So that we can know as much as the other guys,
这样我们就能和别人知道的一样多
and maybe more.
甚至更多
Again, it's encrypted.
再说一遍 它被加密了
The FBI doesn't have the key.
联调局没有密钥
My client won't give them the key,
我的客户不会给他们
which is why we're going to court.
所以才要打官司
Again, it's the FBI.
我也再说一遍 那是联调局
And trust me, they are going to crack that thing open.
相信我 他们会破解的
And when they do, they're not gonna send us
一旦他们成功了
a sweet little e-mail to tell us about it.
可不会发邮件通知我们
Why do you really want it?
你为何这么想要
Don't you trust the people we're working for?
你不相信我们的客户吗
Do you?
你相信么
Why are you afraid to ask them for it?
为何你也害怕去要
Anything you discover
你发现的一切...
is protected under attorney-client privilege.
都受"律师-客户守密特权"保护
Are you afraid of what you're going to discover?
你在担心发现真♥相♥吗
I like to know who I'm working for.
我喜欢了解雇主
Well, I know who you're working for.
我了解你的雇主
You're working for me.
你的雇主是我
And here's what you need to know: I like to win.
你只需了解 我喜欢赢
And I don't sense you're helping me to do that right now.
我感觉你不想帮我
Well, finding out what's really going on here
弄清楚来龙去脉
isn't gonna stop you from winning.
并不妨碍你去赢
What are you talking about, "What's really going on here"?
"来龙去脉" 什么意思
It's very simple: the government is overreaching.
这很简单 是政♥府♥太过度了
We have a right to privacy; it's in the Constitution, Bull.
宪法明确规定 公民享有隐私权 布尔
There's nothing in the Constitution that says
但宪法里可没说...
if you know who killed someone,
明知杀人犯是谁
you have a right to keep that to yourself.
你也有权保持缄默
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.
我最讨厌"父母"吵架
Really? That's what you think this is about?
你真的这么认为吗
Some higher principle that puts your client
崇高的道义就能让你的客户...
above the greater good?
凌驾于一切之上吗
Well, I'm sorry,
不好意思
neither of those guys reminds me of Thomas Jefferson.
这些人可没让我觉得是伟人
Really? And who appointed you to the court, Mr. Bull?
是么 是谁要你去法♥院♥的 布尔先生
And just so we're clear,
我们说清楚
I actually do believe that this is an idea worth fighting for.
是我坚信这一理念值得去捍卫
And I'm not saying that they don't have some other reason
我并没说 他们这么做...
for doing what they're doing, but that's not my problem.
是否有其他理由 但这与我无关
There is a point of law to argue here,
这事从法律角度值得去抗争
and I have been hired to argue it.
别人又雇我去抗争
And I don't need to look at those servers
我无需去看那些服务器...
to know whether or not I'm doing the right thing!
来证明我做的是否正确
We are, uh... ready downstairs.
我们...准备下楼了
Thank you, Benny.
谢谢 本尼
Good evening, young lady.
晚上好 女士
What can I do for you?
有什么事
Well, my boss just called me, woke me up,
我老板刚刚给我电♥话♥ 把我叫醒
said he needed a flash drive for this meeting that he's having.
说他开会需要一个闪存盘
Um, I was gonna run it up to him.
我得马上给他送去
You have I.D.? Yeah. One sec.
你带名片了吗 带了 等一下
And your boss's name?
你老板叫什么
Uh, Harry Kemp.
哈利·肯普
Huh, what do you know. He signed in two minutes before you did.
哦 他就比你早进来了两分钟
You know where you're going?
知道他去哪里吗
Actually, uh, I don't.
这个我倒不知道
5211, 52nd floor.
五十二层 5211房♥间
Elevator's on your right.
电梯在右侧
The Foresight Foundry?
"远见铸造"
Benjamin?
本杰明
Nice office.
办公室不错
It's all about the views.
这里风景好
How are things at Homeland Security?
国土安♥全♥部♥还好吧
You're alive, right?
你还活着 对吗
Keep up the good work.
那就再接再厉
What can I do for you, Benjamin?
叫我来干吗 本杰明
It's about the Midtown Hotel bombing.
中心酒店的爆♥炸♥案
I need a favor.
我需要帮助
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表