剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
现在先别急着谢
You know, when I was with Layla,
我跟莱拉在一起的时候
it always felt like anything was possible.
总觉得好像一切皆有可能
She's the only person who ever really believed in me.
她是唯一真正相信我的人
And, uh, now that she's gone...
现在她不在了...
Listen, Richard, whatever decision that jury comes back with,
听着 理查德 不管陪审团做出什么裁决
just remember that feeling she gave you.
只要记住她曾经带给你的感觉就好
Because what Layla saw in you is still there.
因为莱拉在你身上看到的优点一直都在
And I'll be the first one
等你开餐馆的时候
to book a table when you open your restaurant.
我一定第一个去订位
Why the hell'd you turn down all that money for me?
你怎么会为了我拒绝了那么大一笔钱呢
There was a time when, uh, I did cases for money.
我也曾经有 为了钱接官司的时候
And I never want to have to do that again.
我再也不想这么做了
The jury's back.
陪审团回来了
All right.
好了
Here we go.
走吧
Would the foreman read the verdict?
首席陪审员可以宣读判决吗
On the charge of murder
对于
in the first degree,
一级谋杀的指控
what say you?
你们怎么裁定
We find the defendant,
我们认为被告人
Richard Fleer...
理查德·弗利尔...
not guilty.
无罪
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, thank you for your service
陪审团的各位先生们女士们 感谢你们的付出
and for being an integral part of the judicial system.
以及成为司法体系不可或缺的一部分
Thank you. You are dismissed.
谢谢你 解散
I think now I can thank you.
看来现在我可以感谢你了
Time to open a restaurant.
是时候开间餐馆了
All right.
好的
There may be reasonable doubt, Dr. Bull,
也许存在合理怀疑 布尔博士
but I'm not convinced.
但是我不相信
I told you I'd get justice for Layla.
我说过 会为莱拉讨回公道
What do you mean?
什么意思
One of my team
我的一个组员
just got a lead on the real killer.
找到了关于真正凶手的线索
Okay, I'm meeting Nick tomorrow, and this is driving me mad.
明天就要见尼克了 这简直要逼疯我了
So ruin the end of the movie.
就好像电影毁在结尾上
Read the last page of the novel and spill it.
小说只读最后几页然后泄露了整个故事
How 'bout I just show you?
我直接给你看吧
So he's into the Renaissance fair.
所以他对文艺复兴节感兴趣
This is why you should let me tell you.
所以你才该让我告诉你
No. I never should've let you in my head.
不 我不能受你思维控制
I prefer to be surprised.
我更喜欢未知的惊喜
And now when he tells me, I've got to fake it.
现在可好 他告诉我的时候 我还得假装惊喜
The question is: how do you organically bring it
问题是 你怎么不露痕迹的
into the conversation?
引出这个话题
I've picked up a few interrogation techniques.
我学过一些审问技巧
At the library.
在图书馆学的
Stop. Just stop.
打住 拜托打住
You want me to talk to your mother again?
你想我再跟你妈妈谈谈吗
No. This is Detective Murphy's redemption.
不 这是墨菲警官的补救
Remember that piece of glass I found?
还记得我找到的那块玻璃吗
It's from a $12 cuff link.
是个十二美金的袖扣
So I ran a background on the service staff
所以我调查了服务人员的背景
and came across a friend of Richard's
然后发现理查德的一个朋友
who had a sexual assault conviction wiped off his record.
是个定罪性侵犯 但是记录被抹去了
Hmm. Guy's name is Dominick.
这人叫多米尼克
The cuff link proves he was the killer.
袖扣证明了他就是凶手
He originally told Murphy that he saw Richard kill Layla.
最初就是他告诉墨菲 他看到理查德杀害了莱拉
But when we interrogated him
但是我们一小时前
an hour ago, Dominick confessed.
审讯他的时候 他招供了
So Murphy didn't know his C.I. Was the killer.
所以墨菲不知道 他的线人就是凶手
He trusted him. Hmm. Disturbing.
他相信了他 真让人不安
You're just full of surprises. What's this?
还真是充满惊喜啊 这是什么
That is from the Evertons. They were at the police station
这是埃弗顿家给的 多米尼克认罪的时候
when Dominick gave his confession. They wanted you to have that.
他们也在警局 他们希望你收下
Said it was a thank you for keeping your word.
说是谢谢你实现诺言
That's our full fee.
我们的全额费用
Salud.
干杯
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表