剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I did gymnastics in high school.
我在高中练习过体操
I was a track star.
我高中曾经是个田径明星
I'm s... Is he flirting with Miss Selfie?
他是在和自♥拍♥妹调情吗
Yeah, he is simultaneously
是的 他在同时
turning on juror number one
使一号♥陪审员对他感兴趣
and turning off juror number six.
而让六号♥陪审员厌恶他
Juror number six,
六号♥陪审员
Ellen Crayford.
艾伦·克雷福德
She has an NPI score of nine,
她的自恋清单是九分
but she's divorced... her husband left her
但她离婚了 她的老公为了
for her kid's 23-year-old teacher.
她孩子二十三岁的老师抛弃了她
You've got to rein Jules in, Bull.
你必须控制住朱尔斯 布尔
His usual charm tactics
当他作为被告人的时候
aren't gonna work Excuse me.
他的美人计 抱歉
When he's a defendant.
是不会发挥作用的
I don't know what you think you're doing, but she is biased
我不知道你认为你在做什么
by your three ex-wives
但她已经因为你的三个前妻
and your late cheerleader fiance.
和你过世的啦啦队长未婚妻而对你有偏见了
We need to bounce
我们需要除去
one and six.
一号♥和六号♥陪审员
No. I've picked hundreds of juries.
不 我已经挑选过数以百计的陪审团了
The jury's acceptable to the prosecution.
控方接受陪审团
Great. What does the defense say?
很好 被告方的意见呢
You hired me. This is what I do. Bull.
你雇了我 这就是我的工作 布尔
This is my life that's on the line, not yours.
现在是我命悬一线 不是你
Mr. Caffrey, is this jury
卡弗里 先生 你是否接受
acceptable to you or not? Do you want to win or not?
现在的陪审团 你到底想不想赢
Bull. It's a simple question...
布尔 这问题很简单
yes or no?
想 还是不想
Yes. Excellent.
想 非常好
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
please stand to be sworn in.
请起立宣誓就任
Members of the jury, please raise your right hand.
陪审团的成员 请举起你们的右手
I'm gonna have to teach you sign language.
我得教你点手语了
Bull.
布尔
What are you doing?
你在做什么
The show is over there.
记者都在那边呢
You don't want them to hear this, trust me.
相信我 你不会想让他们听到这些的
Jules, I am not window dressing.
朱尔斯 我不是用来装饰门面的
I'm the damn window.
我才是重点
You hired me, remember? You bet I did.
是你主动雇佣我的 记得吗 没错
And image is everything.
形象就是一切
And you don't rep guilty men. Listen to me.
你不能代表负罪的男人 听我说
Science is everything.
科学才是一切
And my team and I have spent every waking hour
我和我的团队用我们所有的时间
culling research and data
挑选研究和数据
to formulate this game plan.
来设计这个策略
Look, I didn't mean for the judge to hear me.
我不是有意让法官听到我说的话
I'm sorry. Lie to others,
对不起 对别人说谎去吧
not to me. It's the fastest way to wind up in jail.
别对我 这是进监狱最快的方法
You really think juror number one is gonna be a problem?
你真的认为一号♥陪审员会是一个问题吗
Oh, boy. Kendall, the fangirl?
肯德尔 那个脑残粉
Yeah, she's gonna be a problem.
没错 她绝对会是一个问题
She's going to enjoy every minute of this trial
她会享受这次庭审的每分每秒
and every look you give her,
享受你投去的每一寸目光
but she's gonna find you guilty
但她最终仍会判你有罪
because Shelley's gonna convince her that you're abusive.
因为雪莉最终会让她相信你是暴虐的
That is the prosecution's game plan.
那就是控方的把戏
Now wake up. Start listening to me.
好了 现在 清醒一点 听我的话
Talked to internal affairs.
我和内务部谈过了
The officers on Lauren's murder are clean.
劳伦案的检察官是没问题的
They double gloved, dotted every Crossed every
他们做了非常详细的调查
No one wanted to make a procedural error
没人愿意冒着被定罪的风险
that could cost them a conviction.
犯下程序性错误
We're gonna have to find the guy
我们需要找到
Jules thinks his fiance was sleeping with.
朱尔斯认为和他未婚妻上了床的人
Special delivery.
特别快件
It's a giant purple cat thing.
这是个又大又紫的猫啊
It's Rubio Shoyra
这是鲁比欧·茜拉
from the Tokyo Spirit chasers shojo manga.
是追求手少女漫画《东京精神》里的
It's from Wes. Cute.
韦斯送的 很可爱
I'm gonna not pretend that I understood that.
我就不假装自己听的懂了
Is it Japanese?
它是日本产的吗
Yeah. And the second gift
是的 已经是韦斯这周送给你的
from Wes this week. I know.
第二件礼物了啊 是啊
What?
怎么了
Nothing. No, really, supermodel,
没什么 我说真的 大模特
what are you trying to say? Well, are you mad at him?
你想说什么 你生他气吗
No. Why?
不 为什么这么说
Well, you know guys. They don't give gifts
你也知道 男人嘛 他们不会
Just because
单纯的送礼物
I actually don't know guys. They're a complete mystery.
我其实不是很懂男人 他们于我完全就是谜
Trust me, Wes is no player.
相信我 韦斯不是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
You know what? You guys are the behavior experts.
好的好的 你们都是行为专家
I'm sure the modeling world's
我很确定模特的世界
totally different.
和你们的完全不一样
So just... Maybe I'll take this.
所以... 我还是先把这个拿走吧
We have a new suspect.
我们有了一个新的嫌疑人
Angela Miles.
安吉拉·迈尔斯
Finally made it up to captain of the squad in Bronx City
好不容易当上了朗克斯都市的队长
and then lost it when Lauren came on board.
却在劳伦出现之后被取代了
And got back on top after Lauren died.
然后在劳伦死后又回归了
Doesn't quite seem enough to kill for.
这理由应该不至于杀人吧
Have you ever met a cheerleader?
你以前有见过拉拉队员吗
Have Cable do a deep dive on Angela.
让凯博继续挖安吉拉的信息
Pay her a visit, see if you can ruffle her pompoms.
去见一下她 看看能不能挖出什么消息
What is it, Danny?
这是干什么 丹尼
Turn on the TV.
把电视打开
This ought to be interesting.
有意思的来了
I want to thank you all for gathering here.
感谢大家能汇聚在这里
Not for me, but for Lauren.
这不是为了我 而是为了劳伦
I followed him to Washington Square
在庭审结束之后
after the court let out.
我跟着他到了华盛顿广场
The NYPD and the district attorney
纽约警局和地方检察官
want to bring Jules Caffrey down.
都想扳倒朱尔斯·卡弗里
They want to harm Jules Caffrey,
他们都想伤害朱尔斯·卡弗里
and they want to bury Jules Caffrey.
他们想判朱尔斯·卡弗里死刑
I hate the third person thing.
我真是受不了他第三人称这套了
This is gonna polarize our jury.
这会让我们的陪审团变得两极分化的
It's time for Bull to shut this down.
是时候让布尔来结束这个局面了
Jules! Jules! Jules! Jules! Jules!
朱尔斯 朱尔斯
Why haven't the NYPD looked into my tip line?
为什么纽约警局不去调查我专线提供的信息
Why aren't they looking
他们为什么
for the real murderer?
不去寻找真正的的凶手
We need answers.
我们需要答案
We need accountability.
我们需要有人负责
We need justice.
我们需要公正
Giordano's gonna hammer us with this.
佐丹奴会用这个狠狠打击我们的
Justice for Lauren. What is Jules thinking?
为劳伦讨公道 朱尔斯在想什么啊
Justice for Jules. Justice for Jules.
为朱尔斯讨公道 为朱尔斯讨公道
He's trying his case in the court of public opinion.
他是想让公众舆♥论♥审判他的案子
Justice for Lauren
为劳伦讨公道
and justice for Jules.
为朱尔斯讨公道
Justice for Jules.
为朱尔斯讨公道
Justice for Jules.
为朱尔斯讨公道
Marissa, are the mirror jurors watching this?
玛丽莎 镜像陪审团的人在看吗
Like it's the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl.
收视率跟超级碗决赛时段都有一拼
And they were specifically instructed
而且他们还是被特别要求
not to follow any news about Jules,
不能收看任何关于朱尔斯的新闻
just like the real jurors.
跟对真正陪审团的要求一样
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表