我要知道
I need to know.
Hakim受到外交豁免权的保护
Hakim is under the umbrella of diplomatic immunity.
所以我们不能碰他是吗
So we can't touch him?
呃 说这个有点晚了
Well, it's a little too late for that.
你已经碰过了 而且他们对此不太高兴
You already did, and they're none too happy about it.
拜托
Please.
Leon 我需要再听一次他的声音
Leon, I need to hear his voice again
确认一下
just to be sure.
如果我能安排
If I can arrange that,
我们必须不留痕迹地行事
we have to tread very lightly.
我能做到
I can do that.
你知道我能
You know I can.
他在你办公室吗
He's in your office?
和英国副大使一起
Along with the British deputy ambassador.
当然 他不敢一个人来
Of course. He wouldn't dare come alone.
Jack 这可能不是个好主意
Jack, maybe this isn't a good idea.
不 不 千万别
No, no, please.
我向你保证 Leon 我已经冷静了一段时间了
I promise you, Leon, I have had time to cool down.
-看上去并非如此 -我只是有点紧张
- All appearances to the contrary. - I'm just anxious.
昨晚的一切都发生得太快了 我
It all happened so fast last night. I...
也许我搞错了
Maybe I was mistaken.
毕竟我喝了点酒 万一我是错的呢
I was drinking, after all. What if I'm wrong?
他在等着道歉
He'll be expecting an apology.
那我就去给他道歉
Then I'll give him one.
可以
Okay.
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
副大使Sybil Rigg
Deputy Ambassador Sybil Rigg...
这是特别探员Jacqueline Sloane
...this is Special Agent Jacqueline Sloane.
Hakim先生
Mr. Hakim...
请叫我Nigel就好
Nigel, please.
相信二位已经见过了
I believe you two have met.
这么说也可以
Certainly one way of putting it.
你为什么要逃
Why did you run?
我们先坐下 好吗
Let's all have a seat, shall we?
请
Please.
我逃的原因很明显 Sloane探员
My reason for running was obvious, Agent Sloane.
对于世界上的其他人来说 美国人♥民♥
To the rest of the world, you Americans have earned
因为互相枪击 而落下了不太好的名声
a most unfortunate reputation for shooting one another.
但是你没有对警方
Yet you didn't mention the incident
提这件事
to the police.
主任 我觉得
I have found, Director,
为难民儿童们募捐
that my fundraising efforts to care for refugee children
最好是低调进行
is best carried out with a low profile.
所以被卷入一场酒吧斗殴
So being mixed up in a bar brawl
可能会耗费年轻人的生命
could literally cost young lives.
根据你的档案 你
According to your file, you...
自从2007年起就在阿富汗工作
you've been working in Afghanistan since 2007.
我那时刚开始我的人道主义救援任务
I was just starting my humanitarian mission
是的
at that time, yes.
在同一时间我和我的朋友
The exact same time that my friends and I
在那里被一个我们称为Masahun的男人折磨着
were being tortured there by a man, we called Masahun.
而你得以幸存下来讲述这个故事
And you lived to tell the tale.
深表同情
My sympathies.
每个人都听过这个名字 但是我不是听说了
Everyone knew the name, but didn't I also hear
他在一次无人机空袭中被杀了吗
he'd been killed in a drone strike?
据说是的
Allegedly.
且慢
Hold on, now.
你是在暗指Hakim先生不知怎么的唤起了
Are you attempting to justify your attack
你对劫持者的记忆
by implying that Mr. Hakim
从而试图证明你的攻击是正当的吗
somehow reminds you of your captor?
大使
Ambassador,
我亲自指挥了营救任务 而后找到了
I personally led the rescue mission that found
Sloane中尉和她的部队
then Lieutenant Sloane with her Army team.
那个男人和他手下的人造成的破坏非常可怕
And the damage done by him and his men was devastating,
无论肉体上还是心理上
both physically and psychologically.
是我捅的篓子 呃 在昨晚
I was screwed up. Uh, and after hearing
听到Masahun的声音后
Masahun's voice last night,
我又一次捅了娄子
I was screwed up all over again.
你 你是说我的声音吗
Y-You're saying my voice?
好了 再说一个词就好了 行吗
Okay, just say one word for me, will you?
真的吗 有必要这样吗
Really, is this necessary?
异教♥徒♥
"Infidels."
你就是这么称呼我们的
That's what you called us.
说啊 异教♥徒♥
Say it. Infidels.
我对你的痛苦感同身受 Sloane探员
I am sensitive to your ordeal, Agent Sloane,
但是沉溺在痛苦的幻想中...
but to indulge this delusion would be...
-说啊 -好了
- Just say it! - All right.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
没错 我想我们应该离开了
Yes, I think we're quite done here.
-不 等等 等等 -我很抱歉 我 我道歉
- No! Wait, wait, wait. - I'm sorry. I-I apologize.
-如果我们有冒... -不 不 不 我很抱歉
- I'm really sorry if we... - No, no, no, I'm sorry.
Leon 拜托了 很抱歉 我很抱歉 好吗
Leon. Please, excuse me. I'm so sorry, okay?
我不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我 我昨晚做的事情是无法辩解的
I was... It's indefensible what I did last night.
我完全陷入了错觉中
I was completely delusional.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
请 请原谅我
Please... please forgive me.
拜托了
Please.
放他走
Let go of him.
没事
It's all right.
没事 我可以原谅这一切
It's all right. All is forgiven.
我真诚地希望你能得到需要的帮助
I sincerely hope you get the help you need.
真的
Honestly.
谢谢你 Nigel
Thank you, Nigel.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your damn mind?!
就是他 Leon 我现在知道了
It's him, Leon. I know it now.
他的香水
His cologne,
他眼中闪烁的光 就像我昨晚听到他声音时一样
that glint in his eye, like when I heard his voice last night--
一切都回来了
It all came back to me.
好了 你得放手 Jack
All right, then you are gonna have to let it go, Jack.
我这辈子从没对任何事这么确定过 Leon
I have never been so sure about anything in my life, Leon.
你这样对自己没有任何帮助 Jack
You are not helping yourself, Jack.
你就 你就没看出来吗
Do you-- Are you not seeing that?!
我命令你住手
I am ordering you to stay away.
不然怎样
Or what?
不然我就开除你
Or you will be fired!
你状态非常不好 去休息一会
You are not okay. Take some time.
把你自己收拾好
Pull yourself together.
Kasie 发生什么了
Kasie, what is the matter?
我惹Gibbs不高兴了
I'm in trouble with Gibbs.
-你做了什么 -是因为我没做的事
- What did you do? - It's what I didn't do.
你没做什么
What didn't you do?
他问我在忙什么
He asked me what I was working on,
我没告诉他
and I couldn't tell him.
为什么
Why?
有人指示我不许说
I was instructed not to.
谁指示的你
By whom?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
Vance
Vance.
你知道 我以为我很擅长保守秘密
You know, I thought I was good at keeping secrets.
如果是Vance告诉你
If Vance is the one who told you
需要保密 那你没事的
to keep a secret, then you're cool.
Gibbs是这里的领导
While Gibbs is a big dog around here,
Vance是个更大的领导
Vance is an even bigger dog.
Kasie 你得明白一点
Kasie, you have to understand that,
Gibbs首先是一个陆战队员
first and foremost, Gibbs is a Marine.
他尊重指挥系统
He respects the chain of command.
如果他知道他的上司给了你一个命令
If he knew his superior had given you an order,
而你违背了命令的话 他反而会很不开心
he would be upset if you disobeyed it.
没错
Exactly.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表