我以前有个在哥本哈根的朋友 叫Mark
I used to have a friend named Mark in Copenhagen.
-知道他的昵称叫啥吗 -什么
- Know what his handle was? - Hmm?
-Dane Mark -喔
- Dane Mark. - Oh.
是的 我们曾经聊过几个小时
Yeah. We used to talk for hours.
当我还是个孩子的时候 我父亲带我去看过斗鸡
When I was a kid, my dad used to sneak me into the cockfights.
好吧
Okay.
我们发现了什么
Oh. What do we got here?
Miller的通讯录
Miller's call log.
一个他的常用联♥系♥人名单
List of all his regular contacts.
他们中的一些人可能知道什么
Some of them might know something.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
啊
Ah! Uh...
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是遛狗的
I'm-I'm just the dog walker.
别开枪
Please, please don't shoot.
海军罪案调查处特别探员Torres和McGee
NCIS special agents Torres and McGee.
对不起 它们被吓到了
Sorry, they're just scared.
你们拿枪指着我们 这样会伤到人的
You came at us with guns. You could kill someone like that.
呃 抱歉
Um, excuse me.
Benji
Uh, Benji?
坐下 Benji 别闹了
Down. Benji. That's enough.
我不知道他这是怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into him.
他通常不会这样的
He's usually not like that.
我很抱歉 我就是 呃
I'm sorry, I'll just, uh,
把Spinks送回来 然后我就走
put Spinks back and then I'll go.
等等 你叫什么名字
Wait, hold on. What's your name?
Rhonda Rhonda Collins
Rhonda. Uh, Rhonda Collins.
Rhonda Rhonda Collins 她是Rhonda Collins
Rhonda. Rhonda Collins. She's Rhonda Collins.
Rhonda 你可以照顾Spinks一阵子吗
Rhonda, you think you could look after Spinks for a few days?
当然可以 Jake还好吗
Sure. Um, is Jake all right?
四个电♥话♥ 从这儿打出的吗
Four phone calls, from here?
没错 是你公♥司♥的号♥码
Yep. From your company's line
打到Miller中士的手♥机♥上
to Petty Officer Miller's cell phone.
我们处理过很多订单
We handle a lot of orders.
对那个名字没什么印象
That name doesn't ring a bell.
你的公♥司♥昨天卖♥♥了48袋
Your company sold four dozen bags
沙坑专用沙给荣誉勋章
of bunker sand to Medal of Honor
高尔夫球场
Golf Course yesterday.
Miller是签收的球场管♥理♥员♥
Miller was the groundskeeper who signed off on it.
好的 所以事情这就是这样
Okay, so that's it.
事情是怎样
What's it?
所以我们会给他打电♥话♥ 对吧
That explains the calls, right?
这是个问题还是答案
Is that a question or an answer?
我不知道你要说什么
I don't know what you're getting at.
你为什么不问问他
Why don't you ask him?
他死了
Well, he's dead.
(西班牙语)
(speaks Spanish)
我是Bishop
This is Bishop.
今天过得不顺
Rough day?
每天都一样
Like every day.
这家公♥司♥是你的吗
You own this company?
这是从我离婚的前夫手里得到的
Got it from my no-good ex-husband in the divorce.
他得到了科罗拉多的小木屋
He got the cabin in Colorado.
听起来公平吗
Does that sound fair?
听着 我很遗憾
Listen, I'm sorry
关于那位中士的事
about your petty officer.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
发现嫌疑人车辆
Got a hit on the suspect's car.
Gibbs在那儿等着我们
Gibbs is meeting us there.
走吧
Cool.
很好 鱼咬钩了
All right. The antenna's hooked up on the roof.
你和接收者联♥系♥上了吗
Did you connect the receiver?
你的傻瓜机器要派上用场了
Your dork machine is ready for action.
随你怎么嘲笑 Torres
Well, make fun all you want, Torres,
我告诉你 无线电是危难时刻的
but I'll tell you what, ham radio is a lifeline
生命线
in times of crisis.
你知道在911事件和卡特里娜飓风以后
Did you know that after 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina,
无线电是当时
ham radio was the only way
唯一的应急交流方式吗
emergency responders could communicate?
听起来不那么傻了
Wow. It got less dorky.
这里是A45J04 呼叫 呼叫 呼叫
This is A45J04 calling CQ, CQ, CQ.
这里是A45 J04 呼叫 呼叫 呼叫
This is Alpha 45 Juliet Zero Four calling CQ, CQ, CQ.
现在又傻回去了
And we're back at full dork.
你真的觉得我们
You really think we're gonna
能从这里有所收获吗
get something out of this?
Miller每晚都在这上面花费几个小时
Miller spent hours on this radio every night,
并把每一次交流都记在日志里
and he recorded each comm in his logbook,
希望电波里的某人能知道点什么
so, hoping someone out there in radioland knows something.
收到 A45J04
Roger, A45J04.
我能听见你
I hear you five and nine.
工作怎样 Jaybird
How was work, Jaybird?
Jaybird
"Jaybird"?
电台里每个人都有一个昵称
Well, everyone on the radio has a handle.
你叫什么
What's yours?
呃 听得非常清楚
Uh, hear you loud and clear.
你的呼号♥是什么 完毕
What are your call letters? Over.
瘦Tim
Slim Tim.
小小Tim
Tiny Tim.
我猜得很接近了 哈
I'm close, huh?
你能亮明身份吗 完毕
Can you identify yourself? Over.
如果你一定要知道 我是Timinator
If you must know, I was The Timinator.
我是Ricochet
This is Ricochet.
你是谁
Who is this?
我看看 Ricochet
Let's see. Ricochet...
Miller昨晚跟他聊了一个多小时
Miller talked to him for over an hour last night.
这是他发出的最后信息
It's his final transmission.
呃 Ricochet 我是NCIS特别探员Tim McGee
Uh, Ricochet, this is NCIS special agent Tim McGee.
能不能告诉我你的真名和位置
Can you give me your legal name and location?
Jaybird死了 是吗
Jaybird is dead, isn't he?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我们上次聊天 他说他被卷入了
Last time we talked, he said he was involved
什么危险的事情
in something dangerous.
他说什么事了吗
Did he say what?
Ricochet
Ricochet?
我们给自己搞来一条线索
Well, we have ourselves a lead.
Bishop
Bishop?
我不知道
I... I-I don't know.
协查通告说那辆车就在这里
The-the BOLO said the car was at this location.
这里没有1995年款红色福特车啊
There's no 1995 red Fords here.
找到它的当地执法员在哪
Where's the LEO who called it in?
Allen Smedley副局长 我这就打给他
Deputy Allen Smedley. I'm dialing him now.
特别探员Bishop
Special Agent Bishop.
呃 对
Uh, yep.
我就是 还有 这电♥话♥
That-that's me, and that was me
是我打的
on your phone.
抱歉 我 呃
Sorry. I, uh...
有个803案件正在处理中
I had an 803 in progress.
嫌犯的汽车呢
Where is the suspect's vehicle?
在 该死
It's... damn it.
我盯着它来着
I had eyes on it.
20分钟前还停在那里
It was parked right there 20 minutes ago.
但是你离开了
But you left?
亲爱的 我得巡逻整个小镇
Darling, I got a whole town to patrol,
没法同时做两件事
and I can't be in two places at once.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
803是个什么案子
Uh, what's an 803?
失窃的运货马车
Stolen shopping cart.
你们还给这案子编了代号♥吗
Y-You have a code for that?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表