有毒的女士
Toxic Lady.
-谁 -钝力损伤
- Who? - Blunt force trauma
可能会让Coyne上尉神志不清
may have knocked out Lieutenant Coyne,
但是他肝脏里的药物混合物要了他的命
but it was a cocktail of drugs in his liver that killed him.
芬太尼 二甲亚砜
Fentanyl, dimethyl sulfoxide
还有一大堆布洛芬
and a whole bunch of ibuprofen.
是三倍的剂量
It was a triple dose,
最有可能是为了缓解他肩膀上的伤痛
most likely for the pain in his shoulder.
这些混合物被制成药片
That combo of drugs was put into pill form,
当Jimmy切开肝脏的时候还是结晶的形态
which crystallized when Jimmy cut into the liver
挥发出的气味把他弄晕了
and the fumes just knocked him out.
目前 布洛芬是非处方药 可以买♥♥到
Now, ibuprofen is sold over the counter,
但Coyne上尉从哪里得到其余的药物呢
but where would Lieutenant Coyne go to get all those other drugs?
不 问题是 谁会把这些药塞给他
No. Question is, who would've slipped them to him?
我们能想到一个
We can think of someone.
啊 我想早点到 你还是把我打败了
Ah. I tried to get here early, you still beat me in.
呃 不是的 我没离开过
Ah, no, I never left.
在健身房♥洗了个澡
Showered in the gym.
我在储物柜里放了一套换洗衣服
I keep a change of clothes in my locker.
对 作为老大 这是个好主意
Yeah, that's a good idea for a boss.
我不觉得自己是老大
I don't feel so boss.
深挖Vairo的记录
Digging into Vairo's record
没有一条线索显示他
and there's not one hint of him
曾经接触过Abby昨晚发现的那些药物
ever dealing with the drugs Abby found last night.
他被捕都是因为大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥
All his busts were for pot and coke.
没有二甲基亚砜吗
And no DMSO?
那是什么
What is that?
D-M-S-O 替我查一查
D-M-S-O. Look that up for me.
是这样 昨晚我把
So, last night I was putting
止痛药膏擦在背上
sports cream on my back
我真希望
and I was wishing I had this stuff
上次我在哥伦比亚扭伤后背的时候
that, uh, that a doctor in Colombia gave me
那个医生给我的药里有这个成分
last time I tweaked it.
二甲基亚砜 又叫做 二甲亚砜
"DMSO, AKA dimethyl sulfoxide."
是的 听着耳熟吗
Yep. Sound familiar?
是的 这种东西跟芬太尼和
Yeah, it's what Coyne had in his system
布洛芬一样存在于Coyne体内
along with fentanyl and ibuprofen.
它们都是止疼药
They're all types of pain killers.
现在 我们知道Coyne在病痛中
Now, we know Coyne was in pain,
但是你不会把二甲基亚砜当作药片服用
but you don't take DMSO as a pill.
对 他还三种都吃了
Yeah, yet he took all three.
在路上看到
Saw Vairo's lawyer
Vairo的律师了
on my way in.
她说她的客户
Says her client
不想开口 她想让我们现在就释放他
is not talking and she wants him out now.
啊 不管怎样 我觉得他对我们没什么用
Ah, doubt he'd be much good to us, anyway.
他不像那种会受运动损伤的人
He's not exactly the sports injury type.
Gibbs 你在想什么
What are you thinking, Gibbs?
我在想Vairo不用说太多
I am thinking that Vairo won't have to say much.
话都由我们来说
That we'll do all the talking
不过需要你再查一件事
after you look up one more thing.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
蓄意谋杀跟持械抢劫
Premeditated murder is a long way
有很大区别 探员们
from armed robbery, agents.
Vairo先生在看到指控他的证据之前
Mr. Vairo isn't talking until we see some basis
-是不会说话的 -很好
- for your allegations. - Cool.
好吧 我们的依据是在Coyne体内
Well, our basis are a list of these drugs
找到的药物清单
that were found in Coyne's system.
Leo 认识其中的任何一种吗
Recognize any of them, Leo?
甚至都读不出来
Can't hardly pronounce them.
我们怀疑你贩卖♥♥这些东西
Yeah, we doubt you sold them.
你主要是贩卖♥♥娱乐性药物的 对吗
I mean, you dealt mostly in recreational drugs, right?
大♥麻♥ 大毒枭 我也很好
Weed, blow. I was good, too.
Vairo先生
Mr. Vairo.
我们认为 这也许就是
We thought maybe that's how
你认识健身中心老板的原因
you knew the gym owner.
我们发现Pete因为
Turns out Pete was hit
持有可♥卡♥因♥触犯轻刑罪
with a misdemeanor coke possession
多年前曾被捕
a few years ago.
他的可♥卡♥因♥是找你买♥♥的 对吗
Wasn't your coke on him, was it?
我是说 他告诉我们他以前甚至
I mean, he told us he didn't even know
都不知道你是谁 呃
who you were before, uh,
在抢劫之前
before the robbery.
-Pete这么说的 -Leo
- Pete said that? - Leo.
进退两难 Leo
Rock and a hard place, Leo.
你承认认识Pete
You admitting to knowing Pete
基本等于承认对他开了枪
and you're pretty much confessing to shooting him.
是的 我不知道 Leo
Yeah, I don't know, Leo.
你看起来 看起来似乎比这要聪明
I mean, you seem, you seem smarter than that.
你是有多蠢才去抢劫一家健身房♥
How stupid would you have to be to rob a gym?
说真的
Seriously.
这家伙的保险箱里甚至连200美金都没有
The guy didn't even have 200 bucks in the safe.
你肯定是个白♥痴♥
I mean, you got to be an idiot
才会朝这样的人开枪
to shoot a guy over that.
远远不止这样
It was way more than that.
瞧 我没杀那个海军
Look, I didn't kill this Navy guy.
我明白你为什么这么认为 但是我没有
I get why you think I did, but I didn't.
那帮我们找出是谁做的
Then help us figure out who did.
你为什么抢劫健身馆
Why did you rob the gym?
哦 说吧
Oh, go for it.
我以前就认识Pete
I knew Pete back in the day.
跟他做过几次交易
Sold to him a few times.
几年前 我听说他靠
A couple years ago, I hear he's making a bundle
一种灵丹妙药赚了一大笔
off this wonder drug,
是从南美进口的
importing it from South America.
一种神奇的止痛药
Some kind of miracle pain killer.
听着 伙计们
Look, guys.
Richie是我朋友 他救了我的命
Richie was my friend. He saved my life.
我是说 你们难道要相信一个
I mean, what, are-are you gonna believe
-乱开枪的毒品贩子吗 -一般我们不信
- some trigger-happy drug dealer? - We normally don't,
但是这次
but now...
好吧 他有没有说
Okay, did-did he happen to say
我是怎么把尸体放进棺材的
how I got the body in the casket?
又如何把棺材埋进墓地里
Much less the cemetery?
这照片照得不错
Now here's a good shot.
请不要碰我的东西
I... don't touch my stuff, please.
看这里
Look at that.
Gorton Poly高中 2001年
Gorton Poly High School, 2001.
学校足球代表队
Varsity football.
你在这里
There you are.
2-5号♥
Number 2-5.
你的脖子可真粗
Look at the size of your neck.
我之前在哪见过这照片来着
Where have I seen this before?
哦 对了 我知道
Oh, that's right, um... I know.
为了查找嫌疑犯之间的联♥系♥
The, uh, the yearbook we dug up online
我们在网上找到过的一本年鉴 那里面有
trying to connect our suspects.
什么 我怎么会是嫌疑犯
What? How could I be a suspect?
看这里
Check this out.
孩子长得不错 哈
Good-looking kid, huh?
我们看看那个 球队照片
Let's see where's that, uh, team photo?
哇哦 看那里 是同一张照片
Oh, wow, look at that. It's the same shot.
你不仅是足球队员
You're not just a football player,
你还是副队长 Pete 在这里
you were a co-captain, Pete. There you are.
嗯
Huh?
你的搭档是谁呢
Who's your buddy there?
我需要那些钱 好吗
I needed the money, okay?
好了 为兄弟两肋插刀也不过如此
Well, so much for taking one for the team.
他已经毫无保留了
He's spilling his guts out.
听着 别把Phil扯进来
Look, just leave Phil out of this.
他与这事无关
He didn't have anything to do with it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表