Chris, come on. We got to get out of here.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我刚刚在楼下的酒店办公室里看到了
I just saw an NCIS agent
一个海军罪案调查处的探员
downstairs in the hotel office.
好 别管这些行李了 我们走
All right, forget the suitcases. Let's go.
- 爸爸 不要 - 亲爱的 拜托
- Dad, no. - Honey, come on.
我们可以逃走的 走吧
We can do it. Let's go.
贝尔太太?
Mrs. Bell?
- 海军罪案调查处 - 快
- NCIS. - Come on.
- 我们从后门出去 - 贝尔太太
- We'll go out the back way. - Mrs. Bell.
我不想再逃了
I don't want to run anymore.
柯蒂斯先生 谢谢你能来
Mr. Curtis, thank you for coming in.
我没做错任何事情
I didn't do anything.
我们知道
We know.
你要喝咖啡吗?
Would you care for coffee?
好的
Right.
你把我带到这来只是为了闲聊吗?
You just brought me in for social hour?
她是一个
She was a, uh,
可爱的孩子
a precious baby.
我们也只是想帮帮布列塔尼 所以我们...
And we wanted to help Brittany, so we...
我们会在她出去工作时帮忙照看吉纳维夫
we would watch Genevieve when she'd go to work.
只是布列塔尼并不只是出去工作
Only Brittany did more than work.
她每天晚上都去参加派对
She was out partying every night.
直到有一天
Until one day when Genevieve
吉纳维夫六个月大的时候
was six months old,
那天布列塔尼没来接她
and then Brittany didn't come to pick her up.
是的 她吸毒过量了
Right. She overdosed.
柯蒂斯先生
Mr. Curtis,
这个问题并不轻松
there's no easy way to ask this,
但是你知道你是一个父亲吗?
but are you aware that you're a father?
如果她想要钱 我没有
If she wants money, I got nothing.
我靠扫厕所每小时只赚九点四美元
I make $9.40 an hour cleaning toilets.
我有自己的问题
I got my own problems.
所以你知道你有一个女儿
So you know you have a daughter.
布列塔尼给我发过照片
Britt sent me photos.
布列塔尼 你的前女友
Brittany, your ex-girlfriend.
吉纳维夫的母亲
Genevieve's mother.
你知道布列塔尼已经去世了吗?
And do you know that Brittany passed away?
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
那你知道之后 你的女儿发生了什么吗?
And do you know what happened to your daughter after that?
我想 她...
I figured she, uh...
我不知道我怎么想的
I don't know what I figured.
她那没用的男朋友
Yeah, her no-good boyfriend
进监狱了 她的父母都死了
was in prison, both her parents were dead.
他们本来要把吉纳维夫放在寄养中心的
They would've put Genevieve into foster care,
我们不允许他们这样做
and we couldn't let that happen.
我们的感情太深了
We'd grown too attached.
但是你不能收养她
Yeah, but you couldn't adopt her
因为你的档案里有那起攻击案
because of that assault on your record.
那让你失去了资格
That disqualified you.
那只是我十八岁时一场愚蠢的争吵
Stupid fight when I was 18.
没错 所以你伪造了一个出生证明
Yeah. So you forged a birth certificate
让她成为了你的女儿
and she became your daughter.
那并不是我们计划中
Not the way we planned
要成为父母的方式 但是...
to become parents, but...
我们从未后悔过
We don't regret it for a second.
所以这些人
So these people
偷走了我的孩子?
stole my baby?
不是偷 是拯救
Not stole, rescued.
好吧
Uh-huh.
但是我还是可以起诉他们吧
But I could still sue them.
额 起诉他们绑♥架♥或其他的罪名
Uh, for-for kidnapping or something.
他们有钱吗?
They have money?
好好想想你自己到底在说些什么
Think about what you are proposing here.
你真的认为
Do you really think
这样做是为了你的女儿好吗?
that's in the best interest of your daughter?
那我呢?
What about me?
我能怎么做?
What's best for me?
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs,
我们还能见到她吗?
will we ever see her again?
当然可以
Well, of course they will.
是吧 主任?
Won't they, Director?
我们说了不算
It's not our call.
家事法庭会决定的
Family court will have to sort this out.
这太不公平了 他们抚养了她
That's crazy. They raised her.
没错 但是她的亲生父亲有权不让他们见她
Yeah, but the biological father has rights.
那个恶棍
Biological felon.
我也讨厌这样 但是法律规定如此
I don't like it either, but that's the law.
总会有更好的办法的
There's got to be a better way.
你有什么建议 麦基探员
I'm open to suggestions, Agent McGee.
你确定要这样做?
You sure you want to do this?
是的
Mm-hmm.
好 就把你心里最想说的说出来
Okay. Just say what's in your heart.
好
Okay.
吉纳维夫 这是马丁·柯蒂斯
Genevieve, this is Martin Curtis.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你长大了
You're big.
你现在多大?
How old are you now?
十五岁
Fifteen.
上几年级了?
What grade is that?
十年级
Uh, tenth.
我在布列塔尼十年级的时候认识了她
I met Brittany in the tenth grade.
你的妈妈
Your mom.
我的妈妈在另外一个房♥间里
My mom's in the other room.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
吉纳维夫只是想见见你
Genevieve just wanted to meet you.
柯蒂斯先生 我有一个问题想问你
Mr. Curtis, I have a question.
你会放手吗?
Will you let me go?
先生 你若要起诉
Sir, filing a lawsuit
贝尔夫妇 那将意味着
against the Bells would mean
你在寻求对吉纳维夫的合法监护权
you are seeking legal custody of Genevieve.
我没法承诺什么
I can't make any promises.
拜托
Please.
我想和我的父母一起生活
I want to live with my parents.
这太复杂了
It's complicated.
求你
Please.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
你的妈妈
Your mom.
朱莉
Julie.
克里斯是我的爸爸
Chris is my dad.
他们把你照顾得好吗?
They take good care of you?
我非常爱他们
I love them very much.
问题是...
The thing is...
这 这... 只是 额...
It's-it's... .It's just, uh...
让我好好看看你
Let me get a look at you.
十五岁了
Fifteen.
天啊
Wow.
你长大了
You grew up.
是我给你起名叫吉纳维夫的
I named you Genevieve.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
是我给你起的名字
I named you.
我需要签什么文件吗?
What do I have to sign?
这个
This document.
签了这个文件就意味着
Signing it will award legal custody
你将吉纳维夫的合法监护权
of Genevieve
正式转交给贝尔夫妇了
to the Bells.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, Gen.
宝贝 哦...
Gen. Oh...
- 你还好吗? - 我没事
- How are you? - I’m okay.
你没事吧?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表