你在哪儿学会用凿子的
Where'd you learn how to use a chisel?
我的爸爸
Mi papá.
他是一个木匠
He was a carpenter.
妈妈告诉我这是他在我小时候为我做的
Mamá told me he made this for me when I was little.
现在坏了
It broke.
不再演奏音乐了
It doesn't play music anymore.
我要在这里待多久
How long am I going to stay here?
为什么这么问 你急着去什么地方吗
Why? Someplace else you got to be?
我要上学
School.
你喜欢学校吗
You like school?
我以前从没去过
I have never been.
教你英语的人一定很厉害吧
Well, somebody did a good job teaching you English.
我妈妈教我的
Mi mamá.
嘿 McGee 你有什么消息吗
Hey, McGee, what do you got?
我们查到了其中一个受害者的线索
We got a lead on one of the victims.
-他很注重牙齿美白 -Jimmy 等一下
- He was a bleachorexic. - Jimmy, hang on.
这就是为什么他的牙齿都掉了 漂白过度了
That's why his teeth kept falling out, overbleached 'em.
我为什么要关心这个
And I care about this why?
这是我们都需要关心的事情 Gibbs
Well, it's something we should all be aware of, Gibbs.
过度漂白会造成...
I mean, overbleaching can cause...
你想表达什么 Palmer
Is this going someplace, Palmer?
Abby查到Lucas用的这种
Abby traced the type of bleach
家用漂白剂套装
Lucas used to a home bleaching kit
只能邮购
that's available only by mail.
我们联♥系♥了这家公♥司♥
We contacted the company.
他们查到了Lucas的订单
They were able to look up Lucas's order.
你得到了地址
You got an address.
如果我是一个找地方藏匿失窃武器的帮派成员
If I was a gangbanger looking to store a bunch of stolen weapons,
我会选这里
this would be the spot.
轮胎印记 新鲜的
Tire tracks. Fresh.
我们正好错过了某个人
We just missed somebody.
也许没有
Maybe not.
你还好吗 兄弟
You cool, bro?
很好 我很好 兄弟
Yeah, I'm right as rain, bro!
转念一想 崩了他
On second thought, shoot him!
快开枪
Shoot him!
你很好啊
Right as rain?
把他弄到了我想让他待的地方
Yeah, had him right where I wanted him.
你的头撞穿这个之前还是之后
Is that before or after your head went through the...
这是尸体吗
Is that a body?
是三具尸体
That's three.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你知道我在哪里可以看到罪案现场的照片吗
You know where I can score some crime scene photos?
我听说你们挖到宝了
I heard you hit the mother lode.
是的
Yes.
哇哦 太棒了
Wow. These are fantastic.
我们知道动机了吗
Do we have a motive?
Torres打晕的那个人不交代任何事
Well, the guy that Torres knocked out isn't talking,
但是他的手♥机♥会说
but his cell phone is.
你猜他最喜欢和谁发短♥信♥
And guess who his favorite texting buddy is.
谁
Who?
Javier Martinez
Javier Martinez.
La Vida Mala的首领吗
The leader of La Vida Mala?
是的
Yep.
比起帮派领袖 他更像我的床垫推销员
He looks more like my mattress salesman than a gang leader.
你有自己的床垫推销员吗
You have your own mattress salesman?
是的
Yep.
在我们开始之前 我只想让你知道
Before we begin, I just want to let you know
我很尊敬执法机构
that I am a big fan of law enforcement.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我能帮到你什么
So how may I help you?
Javi
Well, Javi,
我们从哪儿开始呢
where do you want to start?
从我们在你的安全屋
How 'bout we start with the bodies
找到的尸体开始怎么样
we found in your stash house.
安全屋
Stash house?
或者 如果你愿意的话
Or, if you wanted to,
我们可以从在唱片店找到的尸体开始
we could start with the bodies we found at the record store.
唱片 这年代谁还买♥♥唱片
Records? Who buys records these days?
或者我们也可以从你的手下从我们的
Or we could start with the high-powered weapons
军事基地盗窃的重火力武器开始
your crew stole from one of our military bases.
我完全不知道你到底在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
你的一个白♥痴♥小弟
What was one of your goons doing
拍那个孩子做什么
taking pictures of that kid?
什么
What?
你们开始招募十来岁的孩子了吗
You recruiting ten-year-olds now?
Gibbs探员 我只是个
A-Agent Gibbs, I'm a simple man
过着简单生活的简单人
that lives a simple life.
我不知道什么关于尸体的事情
I don't know anything about any dead bodies.
我是说 愿他们安息
I mean, God rest their souls.
我也不知道什么武器被偷的事
I-I don't know anything about any stolen weapons.
而且我也肯定不知道
And I certainly don't know anything
什么十岁小女孩的事情
about any ten-year-old girl.
-中了 -啊哈
- Boom. - Aha.
我从来没说过是个女孩
I never said it was a girl.
你以为你很了解我吗 哼
You think you know me, huh?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你不了解 你们没人了解我
You don't. None of you do.
你们在象牙塔里
Living in your ivory towers
和父母一起生活
with your two parents,
还有两辆车 有现成的饭
your two cars, food on the table.
醒醒吧 大哥
Wake up, man.
我们剩下的人不是在鱼肉他人就是在被他人鱼肉
The rest of us are either eating or are getting eaten.
你知道吗 我这辈子
You see, I have
身边全是
spent my entire life
你这样的人 对我品头论足
around men like you, judging me.
你们掌握我什么把柄了吗
You got something on me?
那就来抓我呀
Then arrest me.
嗯 是的
Yeah, that's right.
你什么把柄也没有 而且永远不会有
You got nothing and you never will.
你是在和恶魔共舞 朋友
You're dancing with the devil, my friend.
你们不了解我们的能力
You have no idea what we're capable of.
任何挡我们道的人
And anyone that gets in our way,
哪怕是个小女孩
even a little girl...
都要付出代价
is gonna pay.
他们有什么能力
What they're capable of?
他们在密谋什么
What are they planning?
还有Elena是怎么阻碍他们的
And how is Elena gonna get in the way?
她可能知道些什么
Maybe she knows something.
那她不应该早就告诉我们了吗
Well, wouldn't she have told us?
她可能甚至不知道她知道些什么
Maybe she doesn't even know what she knows.
好的 全身都活动起来
Okay, turn your whole body into it.
-天啊 -真棒
- Oh, man! - Yes!
漂亮的进球
Great shot.
别忘了要继续保持哦
Don't forget to follow through.
但是我逮到你了
But I got you here.
-不是吧 -太棒了
- Come on! - Yes!
再来一次
Again.
你确定你以前没玩儿过这个吗
Are you sure you haven't played this before?
别回答
Don't answer that.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
你想知道些什么
You want to know something.
这正是我来这儿的原因 不是吗
That's why I'm here, no?
你是个非常聪明的小女孩 不是吗
You are a very smart little girl, aren't you?
诶 赢一次只有一个 记得吗
Ah, ah. Only one per win, remember?
但是我已经把我知道的一切告诉了Gibbs探员
But I already told Agent Gibbs all that I know.
所以你从来没听过任何 La Vida Mala的人
So you never heard anyone from La Vida Mala
聊到任何袭击吗
talking about any attacks?
但是你确实认识他们
But you do know them?
在我的家乡 每个人都认识他们
Everyone does where I come from.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表