Yeah, but she lied to her fiance about where she was going.
那是什么 人格分♥裂♥吗
What is that? Split personality?
不
No.
双重生活 两者有很大区别
Dual life. It's a big difference.
不管她叫Melissa还是Rita 她都是同一个人
She's the same person whether she's going by Melissa or Rita
而且她可以充分地意识到自己所有的行为
and she's fully aware of all of her actions.
为什么要假装成另外的人
Why pretend to be someone you're not?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么你会这么做
Why do you do it?
为什么我会这么做
Why do I do it?
为什么任何人要这么做
Why does anyone do it?
这两种身份的确都是Melissa
Both of these lives are very much Melissa,
但不像我们大多数人
but unlike most of us,
她觉得有必要把它们分开
she feels the need to keep them separate.
-她很害怕 -对啊
- She's scared. - Yeah.
恐惧和内疚是同样的起源 Gibbs
Fear and guilt are two peas in a pod, Gibbs.
她作为Rita所追求的身体上的虐待
The physical abuse that she seeks out as Rita
暗示她在因为某件事惩罚自己
suggests that she is punishing herself for something.
嗯 又或者是某些她觉得她做了的事
Yeah, or it's something she thinks she did.
一个会强迫记录自己的想法的人
A person who records their thoughts this compulsively
是一个想要被倾听的人 却感觉没有被倾听
is someone who wants to be heard, but feels she isn't.
我猜测 这种感觉在她幼年时期就已经根深蒂固
My guess, that feeling was ingrained in her from an early age.
你认为她小时候也写了日记吗
You think as a kid she had a diary?
如果她写了 我很想看看
If she did, I'd like to see it.
它肯定会帮助我完成我的侧写
It would help me complete my profile, that's for sure.
好的 找到触发点
All right. Find the trigger.
Christine 我们不需要现在就把所有东西都拿走
Christine, we don't need to take everything right now.
这些对她来说非常重要
These were really important to her.
-我不想弄丢它们 -好
I don't want to lose them. Okay.
是我不好 别担心
I'm sorry. Don't worry.
Gibbs探员 你找到什么了吗
Agent Gibbs, you found something?
-这位是特别探员Sloane -你好 嗨
- This is Special Agent Sloane. - Hello. Hi.
你能证实Melissa不是自杀了吗
You have proof that Melissa didn't commit suicide?
没有 我们还在调查
No, we're still investigating.
嗯 有什么需要我们帮忙的
Well, how can we help you?
你知道Melissa
Do you know if Melissa
还是孩子的时候写日记吗
kept a diary when she was a kid?
是 一直都写
Yes. Always.
但我 我没法告诉你里面的内容
But I-I couldn't tell you what was in it.
她把日记保护的很好 我们尊重她的隐私
She was protective of it and we respected her privacy.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
我知道
I-I know that...
她法学院毕业时 一起带走了
she took it with her when she moved out after law school,
但我们刚收拾了她所有的东西
but we just went through all of her things.
我没见到 你呢
I didn't see it. Did you?
没有 你为什么问这个
No. Why do you ask?
你觉得那能够告诉你
Do you think it could tell you
她没有对自己这么做吗
that she didn't do this to herself?
有这种可能性
It's possible.
我们必须得找到它
We have to find it.
我 我会去 我会再去找一遍
I-I'll go, I'll go look again.
嗯 Christine唯一应对
Um, Christine can only cope
艰难时刻的方式 是说服自己这一切都没有发生
with the hard times by convincing herself it didn't happen.
她永远不会相信 我们的女儿结束了自己的生命
She'll never believe that our daughter took her own life.
你读了Melissa的日记
You read Melissa's diary.
对
Yeah.
她才十五岁 而我很绝望
She was 15 and I was desperate.
我只读了大概十页
I only got ten pages in...
她快回家了 我就没继续看下去
...before she came home and made me stop.
我不知道那之后她做了什么
I don't know what she did with it after that.
你为什么绝望
Why were you desperate?
她从一个好孩子变成了一个问题少年
She was a great kid who turned into a troubled teen.
她盗窃 喝酒
She was stealing and drinking
逃学
and skipping school.
但在毕业那年
But during her senior year,
她改变了自己的生活
she turned her life around.
她变成了一个不一样的人
She became a different person.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
她不愿意告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
我相信她肯定写了下来
I'm sure she wrote about it,
但不在我读过的那十页里面
but it wasn't in the ten pages that I read.
不管是什么 那
Whatever it was, it...
那永远地改变了她的生活
it changed her life forever.
有东西要给你 Nick
Got something for you, Nick.
啊 谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
啊 和Torres在一起的那人是谁
Uh, who is that with Torres?
不知道
No idea.
嘿 Gibbs在哪
Hey, where's Gibbs?
马上就来 随时都有可能到
On his way up. Should be here any minute.
-嘿 那是谁啊 -哈
- Hey, who was that? - Huh?
哈
Huh?
在楼梯上和你说话的那个女的
The woman you were just talking to on the staircase.
哦 那是Jody
Oh, that's Jody.
她是新来的
She's new.
她在人事部上班
She works at HR.
她处理了一下我的新证件
She processed my new creds.
不是吧
What?
看起来像是安妮·莱柏维兹拍的好吗
【注:当代最具有传奇色彩的女摄影师 《名利场》杂♥志♥御用大牌】
That looks like it was taken by Annie Leibovitz.
你化妆了吗 Nick
You wearing makeup there, Nick?
还是PS处理过了
Or is that Photoshopped?
现在 这才是我能接受的照片
Now, that's a picture I can live with.
Gibbs来了
There's Gibbs.
-尸检报告 -你发现什么了吗
Autopsy report. You find anything?
-我知道的都告诉你了 -嘿 Jimmy
- Nothing I haven't already told you. - Hey, Jimmy.
Abby找你
Abby needs you.
-你告诉了父母多少 -不多
-Uh, how much did you tell the parents? - Not much.
但父亲告诉我们Melissa
But the father told us that Melissa
有未成年逮捕记录
had a juvenile arrest record
她青少年的时候就开始记日记
and she kept a diary as a teen.
我回办公室了 同志们
I'm going to my office, folks.
我们得找到那本日记 打给未婚夫
We got to find the diary. Call the fiance.
看他知不知道任何有关日记的事
See if he knows anything about a diary.
行 但我怎么告诉他有关她秘密生活的事
Okay. But what do I tell him about her secret life?
我需要瞒着他吗
Do I keep it from him?
他早晚会发现的
He's gonna find out eventually.
-噢 噢 -对不起 对不起
- Ow, ow! - Sorry. Sorry.
感染了
It's getting infected.
你真应该去看医生的
You should really see a doctor.
你不就是个医生吗 Jimmy
You are a doctor, Jimmy.
把它弄出来就行
Just get it out.
哎 你今天很暴躁啊
Well, you're awfully grouchy today.
你还好吧
You all right?
有什么事困扰着你吗
Something bothering you?
抱歉
Sorry.
对
Yeah.
是Newhall上尉
It's Lieutenant Newhall.
我觉得 她应该和别人交流她的想法 而不是说给日记听
Like, instead of talking to her diary, she should have been sharing her problems with someone.
你懂的 比如 比如她的朋友 父母 或者未婚夫
You know, like-like her friends, or... her parents, her fiance.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
她需要帮助
She needed help.
她也应该得到帮助的
She could've gotten it, too.
你知道 海军有不少预防自杀的项目
You know, the Navy's got several suicide prevention programs.
军事紧急热♥线♥
The Military Crisis Line,
他们会不带任何评判的倾听
they listen without judgment
他们还提供很棒的支持系统
and they offer great support.
拿到了
Got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 现在我们只需要一些抗菌剂就可以了
Yeah, now we just need some antiseptic.
我这里有
I have that in here.
嘿 McGee 我要去取Newhall上尉的尸体
Hey, McGee. I'm gonna go get Lieutenant Newhall's body
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表