Phil很喜欢那条船
Phil loved that boat.
喜欢到跟它一起沉没吗
Enough to go down with it?
显然是
Apparently.
它很漂亮
She was a beauty.
很可惜海岸警卫队没找回它
Shame the Coast Guard couldn't recover her.
还有他
Or him.
一路顺风 Phil
Fair winds and following seas, Phil.
嘿 你不会就是Gibbs吧
Hey, you wouldn't be Gibbs?
Phil经常说起你
Phil talked about you all the time.
你帮他造的船 对吧
You helped him build his boat, right?
多好的一个人
Hell of a guy.
很沉重的损失
Hell of a loss.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你能来 Jethro
Thanks for coming, Jethro.
对我很重要
It really means a lot.
希望我们能做更多
Wish we could've done more.
没有 NCIS已经很好了
Oh, no. NCIS has been great.
海军警卫队也是
So has the Coast Guard.
你和我都知道
You and I both know
Phil不应该在那种天气下航行
that Phil should not have been sailing in that weather.
我们也都知道当他要走的时候
And we also know that when he's on leave,
没有什么能拦住他
nothing's going to stop him.
顽固的家伙
Stubborn son of a bitch.
对 你们和你们的任务
Yeah. You two and your projects.
说实话 我从来都不理解那种吸引力
I got to say, I never understood the appeal.
波本酒和船 Marce
Bourbon and boats, Marce.
别想太多了
Don't overthink it.
既然这样 也许
In that case, maybe...
也许你能帮我个忙
maybe you could do me a favor.
当然 说吧
Sure. Name it.
Phil的工具
Phil's tools.
你喜欢什么就拿走吧
Take anything you like.
-别这样 Marcy -不是 真的
- Ah. Come on, Marcy. - No, really.
他也会想让你拿走的
He would want you to have them.
我不 我都不知道下面有些什么
I don't... I don't even know what's down there.
求你了 Jethro
Please, Jethro?
好 我会去看看的
Okay. I'll take a look.
-终于来了 -哇
- About damn time. - Whoa!
-Phil -Gibbs
- Phil?! - Gibbs.
-怎么回事 -嘘 嘘
- What the hell?! - Shh, shh!
♪ NCIS 15x23 ♪ Fallout Original Air Date on May 15, 2018
我还是不敢相信她真的走了
I still can't believe she's really gone.
额 谁在那
Uh, hello?
McGee
McGee?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
Bishop 我还以为你走了呢
Bishop, I thought you left.
没有 还没到9点呢
No, it's not 9:00 yet.
实验室8:45到9:00是我的
I have the lab from 8:45 to 9:00.
你的时间是9:00到9:15
You have it from 9:00 to 9:15.
哦 对不起 我有点烦躁
Well, sorry, I got antsy.
好 那
Okay, well...
你能在别的地方等着吗
can you wait somewhere else?
我是说 独处时间如果不是一个人
I mean, what's the point of alone time
那就不算独处时间了 对吧
if we're not, you know, alone?
喔 嘿
Oh, hey.
我忘了我的安排 我的时间是什么时候来着
I forgot my schedule. What-what time was my time?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
你说你不想在名单上的
You said you didn't want to be on the list,
因为以前深度卧底的工作让你可以轻松面对
that working deep undercover made it easy for you
失去同事这种事
to process the loss of coworkers.
对 因为我们都只是机器上里的一个小齿轮
Yeah, because we're all just cogs in a machine.
我 额 我这次说错了
I was, uh, wrong about this one.
Abby不是一个齿轮
Abby's not a cog.
她就像是一个独角兽
She's like a unicorn.
像个哥特风的独角兽
She's like a goth unicorn.
已经过去一周了
It's been a week.
为什么还是这么难受
Why is it still so hard?
因为他们曾是你们的家人
Because they were your family.
Abby
Abby.
对 还有Reeves
Yeah. And Reeves.
很好 看来我给你们设立的独处时间
Well, I see the alone-time schedule I set up for you
已经很自然地变成了群体讨论了
has naturally transitioned to a group discussion.
接下来要是你们准备好坐下来一对一谈话 而且
Next maybe you're ready to sit down one-on-one and, uh,
-不用了 我很好 -要更深入
- Nah, I'm cool. - really get to the root
-谈谈你们的感受 -我真没事
- of your emotional... - I'm really cool.
我们很好 谢谢
We're fine. Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
我乘着Marcy号♥在航行
I was out sailing Marcy.
天气越来越不好了所以我准备回去
The weather was getting bad so I was about to head in
这时一艘汽艇突然冒出来
when this motorboat comes out of nowhere.
接下来我只记得 嘭嘭嘭
The next thing I know, bam, bam, bam!
我意识到有人正在朝我开枪
I realize I'm taking fire, baby.
那个疯狂的混♥蛋♥想要杀了我
This crazy bastard's trying to kill me.
我没办法只能跳下水
I got no choice but to hop into the drink.
汽艇撞了Marcy号♥留下我等死
The motorboat rams Marcy and leaves me for dead.
船进了水 在浪里翻了
She took on water and, uh, capsized in the wave.
一定发生在北纬37度附近
Must've happened around 37 degrees north
因为我后来到了Tom湾
because I was able to make it to Tom's Cove.
好在我游泳技术还不错
Good thing I keep my swimming quals current.
而且潮水也帮了很大忙
It didn't hurt that the tide was in my favor.
你有什么要说的吗
You want to, you want to chime in?
-不 我还在等 -等什么
- No. Still waiting. - For?
你在这下面的原因
The reason you are down here.
我刚刚告诉你了 有人想要我死
I just told you-- somebody wants me dead.
谁
Who?
我不知道 你来这不就是为了这个吗
I don't know. That's why you're here.
不 不是 Phil 不是
No, it's not, Phil. It's not.
我来这参加你的追悼会
I am here for your memorial.
什么 这才过了几天
What? It's only been a few days.
六天
Six!
已经六天了Phil
It's been six days, Phil.
海岸警卫队都停止搜查了
The Coast Guard called off their search.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我一定是忘了时间了
Must've lost track of time.
怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
我大概知道原因了
Well, I got a pretty good idea.
你怎么不直接打给我
Why didn't you just call me?
我打了 一回到岸上就打给你了
I did. As soon as I made it back to shore,
我打给NCIS给你的一个特工留了言
I called NCIS and left a message with one of your agents.
-哪个特工 -我不知道
- What agent? - I don't know.
一个英国人
Some British guy.
Reeves
Reeves.
对 就是他
Yeah. That's him.
我也不想发生这种事的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
听着 我瞒着Marcy的唯一原因
Listen, the only reason I kept Marcy in the dark
只是我想保护她
was to protect her.
你也知道 要是有人想杀我
You know, if somebody is after me,
我不想让她受到伤害
I don't want her to become collateral damage.
该死 她当时有可能跟我一起在船上
Hell, she could've been on the boat with me.
你得告诉她
You got to tell her.
Phil
Phil.
这听起来可能有点疯狂
It might sound crazy,
但是这种情况可能对我们比较有利
but this could actually work in our favor.
现在那些坏人们
Right now, the bad guys
觉得自己逍遥法外了
think they got away with murder.
我们有战术优势
We have a tactical advantage here.
战术优势
A tactical advantage?
对啊 他们不知道我们在找他们
Yeah. They don't know we're hunting them.
我们吗 我们在找他们
"We're"? "We're hunting them"?
你得帮帮我 Gibbs 求你了
Got to help me, Gibbs. Please.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表