谁也不准离开这里
and I have a secure transport out of the country.
第一个要求我能保证
That first part I can guarantee you.
第二个要求
The second part--
送你出去
the transport out--
这得花点时间
it's gonna take some time.
那我建议你尽快
Then I suggest you try...
MeGee要走多远才能给你买♥♥到葡萄味的苏打水
How far would McGee go to get you a grape soda?
给我买♥♥吗 得走到世界尽头吧
For me? The ends of the earth.
还有 不管这个红灯是什么意思
And whatever that red light is...
它已经闪了好久了
it's been blinking a while.
这应该不是好事
And that can't be good.
呃
Um...
这肯定没什么事
I'm sure that's nothing.
而Tim 不管在哪
And-and Tim-- wherever he is--
他一定 很好
I'm sure he's... fine.
好得很 知道吗
Totally fine. You know?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我去...我去看一下
But I'm just gonna... I'm gonna go check.
嗯
Hmm.
让他走吧 伙计
Let him go, fella.
他有两个孩子就快要出生在楼上了
He's got two babies coming upstairs.
是吗
Is that right?
两个孩子
Two babies?
McGee
McGee.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我不知道 老大
I don't know, boss.
呃 那个家伙已经精神混乱了 他失血太多了
Uh, the guy's delirious, he's losing blood.
够了
Enough!
这就使得你
That makes you
更有价值了 英雄
much more valuable, hero.
除非我的要求立即得到满足
The new daddy will never meet his babies
否则这个准爸爸就见不到他的孩子们了
unless my demands are met immediately!
叫来个医生 马上
A doctor. Now!
听着 我一个人带着两个危重病人飞奔回来
Look, I'm flying solo back there with two critical patients
我现努力想离开这里
I'm trying to get out of here.
好吧 那其他医生们呢
Okay, well, where are all the other doctors?
枪击事件一开始 他们就带着病人跑出去了
The shooting started, they ran out with the patients.
我是说 警♥察♥已经把这部分大楼整个封上了
I mean, the cops have this entire wing sealed off,
所以进来出去都是不可能的
so getting in and out is impossible.
-我看看能做点什么 -谢谢了 医生
- Let me see what I can do. - Thanks, Doctor.
没事
Yeah.
等等
Hold on.
嗨 Abbs 怎么了
Hey, Abbs, what's up?
你们能联♥系♥上McGee吗 他不接电♥话♥
Have you heard from McGee? He's not answering his phone
医院也不让我去找他
and the hospital won't let me go look for him.
这里发生了紧急事件
It's some kind of emergency
-还是什么的 -没错 我们知道 实际上
- or something. - Yeah, we know, and actually,
McGee就在急诊室跟我们一起呢
McGee is here in the E.R. with us.
什么我们 你们在急诊室干什么
Us? W-What are you doing in the E.R.?
我们需要一个医生 Abbs
We need a doctor, Abbs.
哦 有麻烦了是吗 我就知道
Oh, it's trouble? I knew it.
是McGee出事了吗 有多严重
Is it McGee? How bad is it?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你看
Look.
好吧 这个
Okay, this is...
比我想象得还要糟糕
way worse than I imagined.
没错 我们很快就会把他们弄出来
Yeah. We'll have them out soon.
嗨 Delilah怎样了
Hey, how's Delilah doing?
Delilah已经临产了
Delilah is in labor!
马上 马上就要生了
Like, major, major labor.
我该怎么跟她说
What am I supposed to tell her?
说真的 现在为什么要跟她说这些
Honestly, why tell her anything right now?
Torres来电 Abbs
That's Torres calling, Abbs.
可能的话找个医生过来 我得挂了 再见
Send a doctor if you can. Got to go. Bye.
嗨 Nick 怎么了
Hey, Nick, what's up?
为什么Gibbs不接电♥话♥
Why is Gibbs not answering his phone?
他现在有点忙
He's a little busy right now.
怎么了 你们在旅馆有发现吗
Why, did you find something in the hotel?
发现你们说的了
You name it, we found it.
两个人都来过这里
Both men were definitely here.
而且 有一个还带着同伴
And, uh, one of 'em had company.
这里还有炸♥弹♥计划图 零件 还有一个火车时刻表
Along with bomb plans, parts, and a train schedule.
-火车时刻表 -我们已经
- A train schedule? - We've got Metro
让政♥府♥和国土安♥全♥局♥高度戒备
and Homeland on high alert,
但是除非我们查清目标到底是火车还是车站
but until we figure out if the train or the actual station
否则什么用都没有
is the target, nothing gets shut down.
有没有可能
Any chance the train was just
火车只是在他们出逃路线上
their-their way of getting around?
不管怎么说 你可以把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥加到 Yorka的履历里了
Well, either way, you can add “terrorist” to Yorka's résumé.
我不知道 Nick 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们
I'm not so sure, Nick; terrorists
都是由自己的信仰所驱使
are driven by their beliefs.
Yorka只信仰他自己
Yorka only believes in himself.
他恶毒而又卑鄙
He is spiteful and petty.
这件事一定有更多私人性质的原因
It has to be something more personal than that.
私人原因 比如坐某列火车的
Personal, as in a particular person
某个特别的人
riding one of those trains?
你们找出那人是谁
Find out who that is, you guys.
这可能会缩小你们的搜索范围
It might narrow down your search.
我猜你们没法说服Yorka
I don't suppose you could persuade Yorka
直接告诉我们该搜哪里 对吧
to tell us where to look?
没错 我得说 我们离走到那一步还远着呢
Yeah, well, I'd say we're a long way from that.
得挂了
Got to go.
但是如果火候到了 我们也应该试一下
But if it's time to turn up the heat, we might as well try.
你准备好了吗
You good to go?
-是的 我好了 -很好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Good.
-我掩护你 -好的
- I got you. - Okay.
我要的医生呢
Where the hell's my doctor?
你的炸♥弹♥在哪
Where the hell's your bomb?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我们的探员从你旅馆房♥间
Our agents found bomb plans and a train schedule
-发现了炸♥弹♥计划图和火车时刻表 -我的旅馆房♥间
- at your hotel room. - My hotel room?
Bishop 你疯了吗
Bishop, are you nuts?
你在这个人面前直接摊牌
You're just gonna admit all that right in front of this guy?
让我们失去了
Lose every bit of leverage
全部优势
we did have?
我就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get it.
好吧 对不起 Gibbs
Okay, I'm sorry, Gibbs.
对不起
You're sorry?!
天呐
Geez.
女人
Women.
她们就是管不住嘴 对吧
They do like to talk, don't they?
干得漂亮 Gibbs
Attaboy, Gibbs.
你现在占优势了 Andre
You got us over a barrel, Andre.
那就给我找个医生
Then get me a damn doctor.
我们会的
We will.
很快
Soon.
只要你告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪
Soon as you tell us where the bomb is.
再说一遍
Again,
你们现在处于劣势
you have it backward.
除非我的伤处理好并且离开这里
Nothing happens until I'm patched up
否则什么都不会发生
and out of here.
而且 现在你们也知道了
And, as you now know...
倒计时已经开始了
...the clock is ticking.
所以赶紧去
So go!
嘿
Hey!
一切都很好
All good.
McGee只是在
McGee's just...
在下面来回走走
pacing around down there.
他肯定很快就会上来的
Sure he'll be up here really soon.
哦 行 我可不会一直等着的
Oh. Well,I won't hold my breath.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表