Yeah, you then threw Finn into the back of your truck
并把他扔在了几十英里外
and dumped him miles away
你能找到的最糟糕的街区
in the worst neighborhood you could find.
你把棍子卖♥♥给了Baxter
You sold the stick to Baxter.
一身轻松回家了
You were home free.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
你把我弄糊涂了
You lost me.
我开始不觉得有趣了
I'm no longer entertained.
别着急
Hold that thought.
是我 Abbs 你们查到什么了
Yeah, Abbs. What do you got?
Gibbs 我们发现了皮肤组织
Gibbs, we found skin.
藏在木头碎片下的一小块
One itty bitty, beautiful sliver of skin
漂亮的皮肤组织
under a splinter of wood.
嗯 然后呢
Mm-hmm. And?
然后 它和Wyatt的钛金卡上的DNA吻合
And it matches the DNA on Wyatt's titanium card.
我建议你和你的
I suggest you and your
朋友自己出去
sidekick show yourselves out.
所以我们抓到他了 是吧
So we got him, huh?
哦 是我们抓到他了
Oh, we got him.
你们抓到什么了
You got what?
给
Here.
我的详细的手写声明
My full written statement.
你们现在开心了吗
You happy now?
并不开心 Wyatt
No, Wyatt.
事实上 还没到时候
Actually, not yet.
我很想知道 朋友
I just got to know, man.
为什么你不把那根巨丑的棍子扔了
Why didn't you throw away that ugly stick?
我猜我是应该扔掉的
I guess I should have.
你猜
You guess?
你把一大块木头变成了谋杀凶器
You turn a chunk of wood into a murder weapon.
你为什么不把它埋了烧了
Why didn't you just bury it, burn it?
那根丑棍子引发了所有的事情
That ugly stick started everything.
Baxter因为它给了我两万
Baxter gave me two grand for it,
我用这一桶金挣来了二十亿
which I parlayed into two billion.
那个护身符什么的事情是真的
That talisman stuff is real.
那就是一块幸运木
That was one lucky chunk of wood.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好吧 迟来总比不来强
Well, better late than never.
能在一起工作真好
And so much better together.
干得漂亮 Kasie
And really well done, Kasie.
别 别这么夸我 医生
No, don't try to butter me up, Doc.
你的写作计划写了吗
You write your proposal yet?
我有点点忙
I've been a little preoccupied.
你未免太轻描淡写了
That's putting it mildly.
我们能再次专注于你的书吗
Can we focus on your book again?
我会全神贯注的
You will have my complete attention.
我们有三天时间 快振作起来
We have three days. Move those Duck feathers.
去吧
Let's go.
我的天哪
Holy moly.
我简直受宠若惊 Gibbs
I'm flattered, Gibbs.
我终于拜访了你的私人空间
I finally made it to your inner sanctum.
就是个地下室而已
It's a basement.
我并不打算问那些
I'm not even gonna ask about that.
除非那就是你打算给我看的东西
Unless that's what you wanted to show me.
不是
No.
啊
Ah.
这是你的收藏品吗
Is this your collection?
是的 我觉得你可能会喜欢它们
Yeah, I just thought you'd appreciate it.
-你打过仗 -当然不是同一种仗
- You fought a war. - Sure not the same war.
不过 嗯 它真是个漂亮的时间胶囊
But, uh, it's a wonderful time capsule.
带你回到一段时光 一个地方
Takes you back to a time, a place.
谁的
Person?
我父亲的
My dad's.
是他的旧的 呃 刮胡刀
It's his old, um, razor.
现在的刮胡刀肯定不是这个结构了 是吧
They sure don't make 'em like that anymore, huh?
是的
No.
是的 现在已经不像这样了
No, they do not.
不是了 所以要给它们找零件
They do not, which makes finding parts for them
可费劲了 我可真是深受其害啊
hard as hell, I can tell you that.
但是前几天运气好找到了
But I got lucky the other day.
是啊 你找到了
Yeah, you did.
装好了 装好了 这样好多了
Bingo. Bingo. That's better.
好太多了
Lot better.
而且超酷
And cool as hell.
和这差不多的东西对收藏者来说值多少钱 你觉得
How much is something like that worth to a collector, you think?
不怎么值钱
Not much.
那么对你来说呢
How about to you?
火上还烤着牛排呢
The steaks are burning.
哦 是的 是的 我闻到了
Oh, yeah, yeah. I smell that.
-哦 干得漂亮 -是啊
- Oh, good catch. - Yeah.
我喜欢三分熟的 你是个好厨师吗
I like mine medium-rare. Are you like a well guy?
哈
Ah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表