Okay, yeah.
一切还好吗
It's all good, then?
是的
Yeah.
哦 订书机回归了
Oh, return of the Mack.
不再待在抽屉里了 而且 全身出击
Out of the drawer and, uh, on full display.
你把它修好了吗
You get it to work again?
它是最棒的镇纸
It's the best paperweight ever.
它只能用旧式订书钉
It only takes antique staples,
所以我不得不从苏黎世一个卖♥♥家那里下了订单
so I had to order more from a dealer in Zurich,
它们下周到货
and they will be here next week.
再说一次 真是无价之宝
Once again, priceless.
有钱人
Rich guy.
我们知道什么了
What do we know?
我们知道他就是我们要找的人
Well, we know he's our guy.
Clarence Wyatt 38岁
Clarence Wyatt, 38.
红鹰金融的CEO
CEO of Red Eagle Financial.
他是个投资奇才 就我们所知
He's an investment whiz who, as far as we can tell,
他通过经营对冲基金挣得了今天的财富
made his fortune running a hedge fund.
生长于费城
Born and raised in Philadelphia,
他就是个白手起家的真实案例
he is a true rags-to-riches story.
你们听到她说费城了
You heard her say Philly, home of
-也是Reconnaissance Hall博物馆所在地 -是的 听到了 还有呢
- the Reconnaissance Hall Museum. - Yeah. Got that. What else?
高中毕业以后 Wyatt做过一些奇怪的工作
Out of high school, Wyatt worked a few odd jobs,
其中一个就是 在一家专门运送精美家居
and one of them was as a driver for a trucking company
和艺术品的运输公♥司♥当司机
that specializes in delivery of fine furnishings and artwork.
你们想知道这是多久之前的事吗
You guys want to know how long ago that was?
16年吧
16 years?
终于啊 Jethro 我们可能终于找到答案了
At long last, Jethro, we might finally have the answer.
哦 我们还需要什么
Oh, what else do we need?
我们有没有专门记录
We have any specific record
Wyatt从费城运往那个仓库的
of Wyatt delivering from the museum in Philly
-货物清单 -没有
- to our storage space? - Well, not specifically.
-所以我们只有间接证据 -等一下
- Then all we have is circumstantial. - Wait a minute.
Wyatt给过我一张他的名片
Wyatt gave me his business card.
而且没错 这是钛制的
And, yes... it is titanium.
上面可能会有一些接触时留下的DNA
Touch DNA. It might have some.
如果有 我们得用它来匹配
Well, if it does, we must match it
这家伙在Finn士官被害当晚或许留在
to anything this fellow Wyatt may have touched
这些柳条箱里的
in these crates on the night
任何东西上的DNA
that Petty Officer Finn was murdered.
-我会尽全力的 -越快越好
- I will do my best. - And as quickly as possible.
如果我和Jethro不能从这个恶棍口里
If Jethro and I can't coax a confession
诱出口供 我们就需要确凿的证据
out of this scoundrel, we will need definitive evidence.
放心吧
You got it.
嗯 这里有至少 30多件物品
Um, there's at least, like, 30 more pieces here.
我想看看能不能 呃 让Jimmy帮帮我
I think I'm gonna see if, um, Jimmy can help me.
他可能已经回家了 但是...
He might have gone home already, but...
让Kasie帮你怎样
Oh, what about Kasie?
-什么 -Kasie
- What? - Kasie?
嗯 她毕业于法医学专业
Well, she graduated in forensic science.
她的学位是
Her degree is in
法医学
forensic science.
Ducky 你为什么没有告诉我这事儿
Ducky, why didn't you tell me this?
Kasie 你为什么没有告诉她
Kasie, why didn't you tell her?
因为她什么也没跟我说
Because she hasn't told me anything.
-她不和我说话 -不 我说了
- She doesn't talk to me. - Yes, I do.
是的 她说了
Yes, she does.
-她和每个人都说话 -不
- She talks to everybody. - No.
她没说
She doesn't.
我做什么了
What did I do?
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
-那你对我有什么不满 -我对你
- Then what is your problem with me? - I don't have
-没有任何不满... -不不不 别说了
- a problem with you... - No, no, no. Stop. Stop. Stop.
Kasie 穿上实验服 做好清洁工作 不管怎样
Kasie, put on a lab coat, scrub up and then, by all means,
在你们接下来的共同工作中再继续
continue this suddenly excruciating conversation
这突如其来的糟糕对话
while you work together,
但别让我听到
but out of my purview.
呃 好了 这些是我们检验过的
Um, okay, these we ran already.
那些检验过了 接下来是这些
Those we ran. These are next.
我们正在说话
And we're talking.
我们从没有不说话
We were never not talking.
你以前不和我说话
You were not talking to me.
好吧 我不是故意的 而且绝对和
Well, it wasn't intentional, and it certainly had nothing to do
我对你不满无关
with me having any problem with you.
我的意思是 恰恰相反
I mean, quite the opposite.
和什么相反
Opposite of what?
我不知道 呃...
I don't know. Um...
在与医生工作的过程中 我了解了你和你在这儿的工作
Working on Doc's book, I learned about you and what you do here,
稍微再做了点调研 你就像...
researched a little bit more, and you just...
你就像披头士 你知道吗
You're like the Beatles, you know?
那个披头士乐队吗
The Beatles?
是的 这行里最赞的 做着我所想做的事情
Yeah, the best at this, doing what I want to be doing.
遇到你 我...我想我只能算得上是个粉丝
And meeting you, I... guess I'm just a fan.
粉丝
A fan?
我吓坏了
I freaked out.
我-我只是愣了 我...
I-I just froze. I...
相信我 我和其他人一样感到惊讶
Believe me, I was as surprised as anyone.
好吧 那你现在感觉怎么样
Well, how do you feel now?
现在我们正在聊天 并且开始了解对方了
I mean, now we're just talking and getting to know each other.
Kasie
Kasie?
那是什么
What is that?
什么是什么
What is what?
碎片下方
Under the splinter.
那是我认为的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
我猜...
I think...
...是的
...it is.
现在我抱着披头士 又一次兴奋得要昏过去了
And now I'm hugging the Beatles and freaking out all over again!
相当有趣 先生们
Highly entertaining, gentlemen.
我想说 是的 我曾经在费城开过卡车
I mean, yeah, I once drove a truck in Philly.
天呐 我对我的蓝领背景相当骄傲呢
Hell, I'm proud of my blue-collar roots.
但是从一个博物馆送货去什么仓库
But delivering from one museum to some storage place,
和这个海军小子一起吗 什么...
with this Navy kid? What...?
你说他的名字叫什么来着
What did you say his name was?
海军士官Marvin Finn
Petty Officer Marvin Finn.
听起来一点都不熟悉
Doesn't remotely ring a bell.
肯定是很久之前的事了
Granted that was a lifetime ago.
很漂亮 不是吗
Beauty, isn't it?
巴顿将军的宝贝
Patton's baby.
想试试么
Want to give it a spin?
不用 不用
No. No, I'm good.
那么...如果没有其他事情...
So... if there's nothing else...
你为那个付了很大一笔钱
You paid a lot for that.
是的 我确信之前已经和特工们说过了
Yeah, I believe I discussed that with the agents earlier today.
一万五 它甚至都不是巴顿将军的
15 Gs, it wasn't even Patton's.
再说一次
Come again?
你为了让Baxter闭嘴 支付了过高的价钱
You overpaid for Baxter's silence.
他拒绝了你 或者你不太相信他
When he said no, or you weren't convinced,
你埋伏在他商店后门 然后袭击了他
you waited out behind his shop and you ambushed him.
哇哦 你说什么鬼
Whoa, what are you saying?
我为什么要让他闭嘴
What was I buying silence for exactly?
因为这个
This.
哦 又是那个东西
Oh, that thing again.
那个东西当时在仓库里
That thing was in the storage space.
Finn士官也在 你也在
So was Petty Officer Finn, so were you.
那么我在那儿做什么
And what was I doing there exactly?
盗窃
Stealing,
任何值钱的东西
anything of value,
直到Finn士官试图阻止你
until Petty Officer Finn tried to stop you.
就在那时你阻止了他
Which is when you stopped him.
跟你昨天阻止Baxter的方式一样
Same way you stopped Baxter yesterday.
是的 然后你把Finn扔到你卡车的后斗里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表