Of course.
我们也可以自己切肉吃
We can cut our own meat and feed ourselves, too.
好吧 不好意思
Okay. All right, I'm sorry--
抱歉我们浪费了你的时间
uh, I apologize we wasted your time.
你可以不用再道歉了
You can stop apologizing.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
这里没我的事了
My work here is done.
Jimmy为什么走了
Why is Jimmy leaving?
你自己看吧
Well, go look for yourself.
尸体呢
Uh, where's the body?
我跟Buckner聊过了
Talked to Buckner.
他说他下次再跟我聚
He said he, uh, catch me next time.
嗯 很好
Hmm. That's nice.
真不敢相信 你俩出去玩
I just can't believe you two went out
竟然没想到给我打电♥话♥
and didn't even think of calling me.
我从来没想过给你打电♥话♥
Well, I never think to call you.
好吧 太无礼了
All right, well, that's rude.
Torres 你嫉妒了吗
Torres, you jealous?
对啊 当然 因为 你知道
Yes, absolutely, because, you know,
他是我的朋友 不是她的
like, he's, like, my friend, not hers.
好 有什么线索
Okay, where are we?
好
Well...
Thomas Billings
Petty Officer Thomas Billings.
枪炮中士 在Spruce Hill军舰上服役
Gunner's mate second class, assigned to the USS Spruce Hill.
两个目击证人没有看到或听到
Our two witnesses didn't see or hear
Billings从湖里出来
Billings come up from the bottom of the lake.
海军潜水员正在寻找他的尸体
Navy divers are searching for his body now.
我们设立了检查站 以防他逃跑
We set up checkpoints, in case he did escape.
他的情况
What do we know about him?
单身 24岁 社交网站上显示
Single, 24, social media page
他跟弗吉尼亚州黑斯廷斯的Louise Cabrisio订婚了
says he's engaged to Louise Cabrisio of Hastings, Virginia.
Billings在那儿有个公♥寓♥
That's where, uh, Billings has an apartment.
我跟房♥东通过电♥话♥了
I spoke with the landlord.
-他说可以让我进去看看 -好 去吧
- He said he'd let me in. - Yeah, go.
Bishop去跟他的指挥官谈谈
Bishop, go talk to his C.O.
Billings有犯罪前科吗
Billings have a record?
只有昨天收到的严重伤害罪逮捕令
Uh, not until yesterday, when an arrest warrant
没有其他记录
was issued for a felony assault.
Gibbs和McGee探员
Agents Gibbs and McGee.
找到我们要找的人了吗
Find our man?
Pearson警长
Sheriff Pearson.
感谢你过来 但暂时还没消息
Thanks for coming in. No. No word yet.
嗯 警长 我们有几个问题不明白
Uh, Sheriff, we just have a few questions.
你在追的那个醉驾司机
The drunk driver you were chasing--
你记下牌照了吗
did you get a plate number?
一直没追上 我只知道是一辆深色的SUV
Never got close enough. Dark SUV, that's all I know.
我让副警长们在査
I got my deputies all over it.
船上那个人你看清了吗
What can you tell us about the guy in the boat?
混♥蛋♥一个
What a jackass.
问了我一句有没有事 然后就把船开走了
Asks me if I'm all right, then motors off.
县调度中心发来了
Well, county dispatch sent over
追赶过程中的音频录音
the audio recording of the pursuit.
Billings中士问了你一个问题
Petty Officer Billings asked you a question
被录了下来
that we caught on tape.
我们分离出了他的语♥音♥
We isolated his voice.
这是关于Randall Peters吗
Is this about Randall Peters?
是关于Randall谁
Is this about Randall... who?
Peters 那是谁
Peters? Who is he?
我们认为 是被Bilings袭击的那个人
Well, we thought he was the guy Billings assaulted.
不 不是 被打的人是叫 Nordstrom
No. No, his name is, uh, Nordstrom.
Billings打得他很惨 牙都打掉了一颗
Billings beat him so bad, knocked a tooth out.
你们如果需要 可以和他谈谈
You can talk to him, if you want to.
当然 我们会的
Oh, yeah. We will.
有发现
Got something.
目前还没有
Not yet.
实际上 我是告诉你我有发现
Actually, I was telling you that I've got something.
哦 因为有时候我分不清
Oh. 'Cause sometimes I can't tell
你是在陈述 还是在提问
if you're asking me a question.
这是个疑问句吗
Was that a question?
-快告诉我吧 -潜水员
- Just tell me. - So the divers
并未在湖底发现Billings中士的尸体
didn't find Petty Officer Billings at the bottom
但确实找到了一些
of the lake, but they did find some of his personal effects
被警长收走的个人物品 其中有一部手♥机♥
taken by the sheriff, including a cell phone.
如果有人能把它修好就好了
If only someone could get it working again.
嗯
Hmm.
如果
If only.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
嗯 这盒东西是给你的
Uh, this box is for you.
你的慈善团体正在募捐吧
You wanted donations for your charity?
是的 你真好 Abby
Oh, right. Good on you, Abby.
只是一些给孩子们的衣服和玩具
It's just some clothes and toys for kids.
这个是
This is...
-给孩子的吗 -嘻嘻 抱抱我
- for a child? -Enn Hee Hee...Hug me.
嗯 这是Winifred
Yeah, that's Winifred.
我小时候都是抱着她睡的
I used to sleep with her when I was little.
怪不得
Explains a lot.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见了 Winnie
Bye, Winnie.
会有人好好照顾你的
You'll be in good hands.
这是因Billings中士
Here's the warrant authorizing
袭击他人而签发的逮捕令
Petty Officer Billings' arrest for assault.
由法官和NCIS共同签署 所以执行了移交
Signed by a judge and NCIS, so a delivery agreement was executed.
警长带走Billings的时候他说什么了吗
Did Billings say anything when the sheriff picked him up?
说不是他做的 被抓的人不都这么说吗
Yeah. That he didn't do it. Don't they all?
但有时候他们确实是无辜的
Well, sometimes they're innocent.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他是一名毫无纪律性的士兵
He was an undisciplined sailor.
铺位杂乱 穿便服
Disorderly bunk, out of uniform,
集♥合♥经常迟到
consistently late to muster.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
过去六个月 我们发现军舰的军需库
Over the past six months, we've had some misappropriations
有被盗窃的迹象
from the ship's armory.
-有人偷武器吗 -怪就怪在这儿了
- Someone stole weapons? - That's the weird part.
轻武器 弹♥药♥ 都没丢
Small arms, ammo, it's all accounted for.
所以呢 丢了什么
So what went missing?
烟雾弹 信♥号♥♥枪
Smoke grenades and flare guns.
都是不太重要的物品
Low priority items,
所以我们没有立刻抓到窃贼
which is why we didn't catch the theft right away.
作为枪炮中士
Well, as a gunner's mate second class,
Bilings确实有进入军需库的权限
Billings had access to the armory.
-他是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯 -为什么你们不找NCIS
- He was our number one suspect. - Why didn't you call in NCIS?
我们准备找的 但现在没必要了
We were about to. But now there's no need.
他因为其他罪行被抓了
He got picked up for another crime,
那他就不再是海军的问题了
and he is not the Navy's problem anymore.
有什么需要我帮忙的 先生们
And how can I help you gentlemen?
海军罪案调查处 我们想找Louise Cabrisio谈谈
NCIS. We're here to speak with Louise Cabrisio.
我是她的父亲 有什么事吗
I'm her father. What's this about?
她的未婚夫
Her fiancé ,
Thomas Billings发生一起了意外
Thomas Billings, he's been in an accident.
Tom 他还好吗
Tom? Is he okay?
嗯 还不清楚
Well, that's unclear.
哦 我的上帝 你知道了
Oh, my God, you know.
Louise 我很抱歉
Louise, I'm so sorry.
什么
What?
呃 你怎么会知道的
Uh... how do you know?
这些探员刚刚告诉我Tom出了意外
These agents just told me that Tom was in an accident.
什么意外事故 Tom出事了吗
What accident? Tom was in an accident?
是的 抱歉 呃 我们以为你就是因为这个才哭的
Yes. Sorry, uh, we thought that's why you were crying.
不 嗯 他刚刚和我分手了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表