Says here our victim used to work for him.
等等
Wait.
NCIS只从巴尔的摩缉毒局接手了一个案子而已
NCIS just took over a case from the DEA in Baltimore.
呃 没有这么凑巧的事情
Ugh. There's no such thing as a coincidence.
事态越来越严重了
This thing just got a whole lot bigger,
也就是说我们必须得出去
which means we really have to get out there
告诉别人
and tell someone,
所以麻烦帮我一把
so please help me.
我看看 嗯 好的 黄加蓝
Let's see, um, okay. Yellow and blue
等于绿 绿色表示通行
make green, green means go.
我本来想试试从左到右 不过这也有道理
I just went left to right, but that works, too.
好的 祝我好运吧
Okay, wish me luck.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
喔 噢 这看起来不妙
Whoa. Oh, that is not good.
哦 不 质谱仪上校
Oh, no. Major Mass Spec.
噢 这下更糟了
Oh, that's even worse.
好了
All right.
我已经...修理好了
I am... patched in.
-系统吗? -呃 不是
- To the system? - Well, no.
但我有另一个想法
But I had another idea.
希望是个好想法
I hope it's a good one.
我是这么觉得的
Here's how I see it:
坏人们进入
the bad guys enter
一栋警戒森严的政♥府♥大楼放置炸♥弹♥
a secure government building to plant a bomb.
但是炸♥弹♥提前爆♥炸♥了
But it blows up prematurely.
所以警方彻底展开搜查时
So with a full-scale investigation going on,
为什么他们要留下 并且封锁系统呢
why stick around and lock down the system?
-这样风险很大 -除非还有任务要执行
- Big risk. - Unless there's still a plan to execute.
这就意味着他们之间有联络的途径
Which means they must have a way to talk to each other.
现在 如果我们排除了蜂窝频率
Now, if we rule out cellular frequencies
-或者互联网 我们还剩下...-双向无线电
- or Internet, we're left with... - Two-way radios.
对 现在 我这儿有个手动扫描器
Right. Now, I got a manual scanner right here.
-我们不能往外发信息...-但是我们可以收信息
- We can't radio out... - But we can listen in.
也许可以制定一下从这个鬼地方出去的时间表
Maybe put a timeline on getting the hell out of this place.
前提是如果他们正在通话
Well, that's if they're talking to each other,
并且我能找到他们正在使用的频率
and if I can find the frequency they're using.
赶紧的 McGee
Do it, McGee.
好的
Right.
我们会从这儿出去的
We're gonna get out of here.
我不喜欢被关起来
I don't like cages.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
这位先生 把音乐关掉
Man, turn off the music!
好的 好的 好的 你逮到我了
All right, all right, all right. You got me.
我逃了那个傻不拉几的疏散演习
I skipped that stupid evacuation drill.
继续 继续 给我记上一笔
Go ahead. Go ahead. Write me up.
我不在乎 我们都必须完成工作
I don't care. Some of us got a job to do
但不是每个人都能拿加班费
and not all of us get paid overtime.
另外 我想早点回家见我太太
Besides, I'm trying to get home to the wife early.
你懂的 孩子们去别人家睡了
You know, the kids are at a sleepover,
因为 你知道的 我想回家去
because, you know, I'm trying to get
叮叮当当什么的 你懂我在说什么是吧
that bada-bing, bada-boom, you know what I'm saying?
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen to what I say.
你们这些探员 他们给你一个徽章
You agents-- they-they give you a badge
你就觉得你自己特别酷
and you think you're that cool.
突然之间 你就比任何人都优秀了
And all of a sudden, you're better than everybody.
嘿
Hey!
我没有徽章
I don't have a badge!
-啊 -这也不是什么演习
- Huh? - And this is not a drill!
等等 等等 你不是NCIS的
Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're not NCIS?
不是 你也不是那么聪明 双手放在头后
Yeah, and you're not that smart. Put your hands on your head.
-好好好 -现在
- Okay. Okay, okay. - Now!
你喊什么
Why are you yelling?
在这儿停下 Mallard医生
Hold right here, Dr. Mallard.
发现一个到处闲逛的杂工
Found the janitor wandering around.
傻子是不会闭嘴的
Idiot wouldn't stop talking.
走
Move.
笑什么
What's so funny?
你 你才是个傻子
You. You're the idiot.
他不是个杂工 他是个探员
He's not a janitor, he's an agent.
这是他的办公桌
This is his desk.
在找这个
Looking for this?
是的
Yeah.
好极了
Yeah.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
过来
Come on.
手心朝外
Palms out.
什么都别想
Don't try anything.
我看着他俩 避免任何麻烦
I'm taking them both with me. Avoid any more problems.
走
Move.
Burke
Burke.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
不要喊名字
No names.
你不觉得你嗑药嗑得够多了
Don't you think you've had enough of that?
滚开
Back off.
我可不是你弟弟
I'm not your brother.
我来这儿只是为了确保你们活儿都干完了
I'm just here to make sure you guys get the job done.
所以该让我把他俩押去车♥库♥
Which means I'm the one who takes them to the garage.
如果你和你老大希望这活儿能搞定
If you and your boss want this job done,
就别挡我的道 听懂了吗
you stay the hell out of my way. Do you understand that?
去电梯 现在 过去
Elevator, now. Move it.
你叫Burke 对吧
It's Burke, right?
敢情是Burke
Of course it's Burke.
你开玩笑呢 哥们
Well, joke's on you, buddy.
电梯停了
The elevator is off.
不会停太久的
Won't be for long.
主任 我很抱歉
Director, I'm sorry.
我刚才觉得值得一试
I thought this was worth a shot.
去电梯 现在
Elevators, now.
等等
Wait.
那是谁
Who is that?
你听明白了吗
Do you copy?
把电梯打开
Turn on the elevators.
我们要下楼
We're on our way down.
去哪儿
Down where?
他在和谁说话
Who's he talking to?
谢谢
Thank you.
进电梯里 面墙 不许回头
In the elevator, face the wall, don't turn around.
还有你
And you,
确保楼里再没有其他探员
make sure Agent Janitor was alone.
还有检查一下各抽屉里的枪
And check the drawers for guns.
好吧 有人在控制着系统
Well, somebody's controlling the system.
所以他们就在系统里面
Which means they're in the system.
他们现在正登陆着
They're logged in right now.
我可以看到根目录
I can see the root directory,
但还是没法改写它
but I still can't change it.
不需要改写 我们只需要知道
We don't have to-- all we need to know
最后一个命令是从哪里来的
is where the last command came from.
它一定是这栋建筑里的一个终端
It's got to be a terminal in this building.
你是否介意让我试试
Do you mind if I try?
我正在尽力去做 长官
I'm doing everything I can, sir.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
McGee探员只是在完成他的工作
And Agent McGee is only doing his.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑客在电网里
The hacker was in the power grid.
好了 找到了
All right, there.
这就是开启电梯的那行指令
There's the line of code that turned on the elevators.
这个命令来自终端661
It's terminal 661, is where the command came from.
-66 -那是哪里
- 66... - Where is that?
McGee探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表