Agent McGee?
小心枪
Gun!
给
Here.
我们有内鬼
We have a mole problem.
人力资源部会被赏一个外勤日
HR is gonna have a field day.
我们关闭手♥机♥信♥号♥♥已经十分钟了
It's been ten minutes since we lost cell service.
有Vance的消息吗
Any word from Vance?
没有 在这点上我认同你 现在我也在担心的边缘
No. Which, I'll grant you, has me on the verge of concerned.
那这个肯定就能让你开始担心了
Well, then, this should put you over the edge.
我一直在检查安全记录
I've been reviewing the security records.
不仅有个电♥话♥维修公♥司♥
Not only did a phony repair company
可以进入海军大院
make its way onto the Navy Yard,
这里还有三个名字也在许可名单上
there were three names on the clearance list.
包括屋顶上的死者吗
Including the dead guy on the roof?
没错 所以另外两个人呢
Yeah. So where are the other two?
这不代表他们在楼里
Doesn't mean they're inside.
视觉检查完成
Visual inspection complete.
长官 建筑物的大门似乎
Ma'am, building entrance appears
被从里面锁上了
to be locked down from the inside.
你派了一队人去检查入口吗
You sent a team to check those doors?
你也觉得有些不对劲了
You do think something's up.
收到 你们小队可以撤回了 完毕
Roger that. Have your team fall back, over.
撤回
Fall back?
我们应该开着谢尔曼坦克
We need to be running in there.
冲进那里
With Sherman tanks.
拆弹部队十分钟后抵达
Bomb squad's ten minutes out.
与此同时 我的朋友们在里面
Meanwhile, my friends are in there,
处理着不知道什么鬼
dealing with God knows what.
即使发生了你说的事件
Even if that was the case,
什么情况都不了解就冲进去
busting in without knowing the play
会使他们置于更危险的境地
would put them in even more danger.
如果有问题的话
If there's a problem,
里面的探员会告诉我们的
the agents inside will tell us.
我很抱歉 Nick
Hey, I'm sorry, Nick.
所有的事情都一团糟
Everything got messed up.
我只是在试图保护Abby
I was just trying to protect Abby.
我并不知道她
I had no idea that she'd...
安静
Quiet.
你真是个关不上的话匣子啊 Mallard医生
You're quite the chatterbox, aren't you, Dr. Mallard?
你 进去
You, inside.
进去 现在
Inside, now.
往右转
To the right.
坐
Sit.
现在你该保你自己的命了
It's time for you to earn your keep.
我需要和Adrian Fincher有关的
I need all evidence box numbers
所有的证据盒的号♥码
pertaining to an Adrian Fincher.
那个毒枭吗
The drug lord?
你们要么是好朋友
You guys are either good friends,
要么你欠他一大笔钱
or you owe him a lot of money.
或者你弟弟欠他
Or maybe your brother did.
如果你试图激怒我
If you're trying to get a rise out of me,
我没有那么容易被刺♥激♥到
I don't get upset that easy.
噢 不
Oh, no.
像你这样的军人当然不会
Not an Army man like you.
这是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
忠诚是会变的
Loyalties change.
我不会变
Not mine.
所以你能理解我接下来的话
So you'll understand when I say...
死去吧你
...suck it.
也许我们应该
Maybe we ought to just...
拜托
Come on, man!
你是在说忠诚吗
You were talking about loyalty?
请继续
Please, go on.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
你赢了
You win.
所以
So...
我想我们需要换个方式
...I think we need to change our approach.
我想我们需要换个名字
I think we need to change our names.
你的短接启动把Abby的实验室毁了
Your hot-wiring has destroyed Abby's lab.
我们发现了后备电路系统的危险错误
We highlighted dangerous flaws in the backup power system.
我们必须离开这里 而我也没有
Look, we have to get out of here, and I don't really
听到你提出什么好方案
hear you coming up with any solution.
我 我们会想出一个办法的
W-We'll figure out something.
当上帝关了一扇门 他打开了一个窗户
When God closes a door, he opens a window.
没错 窗户
Yes. The windows.
不 别想了 即使上帝也打不开那些窗户
No, forget it. Not even God can open those.
那是三英寸密封封闭的
That is three inches of hermetically-sealed
防弹玻璃
bulletproof glass.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
狙击手事件后做了一些改变
Changes were made after the sniper.
-什么 什么狙击手 -这不重要
- What? What sniper? - Doesn't matter.
唯一能够打开那些窗户的东西是雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥
The only thing that opens that window is a pipe bomb.
我们不会去做雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥的
We are not building a pipe bomb.
但是我们有化学原料
But we have the chemicals.
打开车♥库♥的电脑
Turn on the garage computer.
等下 你还在车♥库♥里吗
Wait, you're still in the garage?
楼下发生了什么
What is going on down there?
让我走
Let me go.
打开这个该死的电脑
Turn on the damn computer.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
这年头 好帮手可真难找
Hard to find good help these days.
所有人都要吃亏后才知道
Everybody's learning the hard way.
她一直听着他们的无线频道
She's been listening in on their radio frequency the entire time.
NCIS 技术人员 Leslie Vyas
“NCIS Technician Leslie Vyas.”
你来这儿也已经六年了
You've been here six years.
为什么要冒这个险放弃一切
Why risk it all?
主任 我们有个大问题了
Director, we've got a big problem.
她的工作台上有定时登出锁
There's a timed lockout on her workstation.
没有密♥码♥我没法登进去
I can't get in without a password.
谢谢你听从命令
Thank you for following orders.
不像你无线电那头的人
Unlike your boy on the radio.
你得自己去找那些证据了
Gonna have to find the evidence on your own.
你是来销毁它的
You're here to destroy it.
那个屋顶上的
That pipe bomb
雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥让我
on the roof had me, uh...
让我很迷惑
had me really confused.
但是我抬头一看
But then I looked up.
计划A是
Plan A was to...
直接扔下它然后离开
just drop it in and walk away.
结果你弟弟
Until your brother, well...
把他自己炸死了
...blew himself up.
那真是太尴尬了
That was embarrassing.
计划B是让我们帮你去偷 然而
Plan B was to have us help you steal it. And...
Burke 计划C是什么呢
...what's Plan C, Burke?
噢 你绝对会喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
来 坐下
Here, have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
这一周过得都不好
It's been a rough week.
要是我们逃不出去 会变得更糟
Well, it's about to get worse if we don't get out of here.
我知道现在时机不对
I know this isn't exactly the best time, but, uh,
但是我一肚子的话快憋死了
I've been dying to tell someone.
嗯 你这个用词太不吉利了
Okay, that's a very poor choice of words.
Judith把我甩了
Judith dumped me.
啥
What?
赶紧的啊 你个狗娘
Come on, you son of a...
谁在那儿
Who's there?
Judith是个很特别的女人
Judith was a special lady.
我爱过她
I loved her.
就算我发现她
Even after I found out
和一个年轻很多的男人厮混在一起
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表