没错 我也这么想 然而随后我发现
Yeah, I thought so, too, until I realized
这个图片是从塔图因星球拍来的
【注:星球大战中卢克天行者的家乡】
that this picture must've been taken on Tatooine.
那个星球来自星球大战吗
The planet in Star Wars?
是啊 那个有两个太阳的星球
Yeah, the-the one with two suns.
看看图里的光线
Uh, take a look at the light in this image.
阳光来自两个不同的方向
Sun's coming from two different places.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
图中还有其它细微
And there are other subtle but similar faults
但是类似的缺陷
throughout the image.
粗糙的边缘 呃 不匹配的边缘颗粒
Rough edges, uh, mismatched grain patterns,
不一致的元数据
inconsistent metadata.
哈
Huh.
尽管他们在我们神秘女士的肤色上
Although they did a really nice job
处理得非常不错
with our mystery woman's skin tone.
是啊 她名叫Antonia Morello
Yeah, her name is Antonia Morello.
Phil说她在他的一个购物中心
Phil said she leases one of the stores
租了一个店面
in a strip mall that he owns.
哦 关于这些照片她怎么说
Oh, what'd she say about these photos?
哦 暂时不知道 还没跟她谈呢
Oh, nothing yet. Haven't talked to her.
好了 谢谢
All right, thanks.
干得漂亮 Abbs
It's good work, Abbs.
抱歉 习惯了
I'm sorry, it's force of habit.
这句话我说了15年
I've said the same thing for 15 years.
不用道歉 要为此骄傲
Don't apologize, be proud.
我迫切希望自己能在什么地方也坚持这么长时间去做事情
I can't wait to be somewhere, doing something for that long.
因为这意味着你爱你的工作 对吧
It means you love your job, right?
对
Right.
嗯
Hmm.
有什么需要帮忙的
Can I help you?
看起来就像Clay从没来过
It's like Clay was never here.
嗯
Mm!
我知道那是什么感觉
I know it feels that way.
啊 去他的军情六处和他们的破秘密行动
Ah, screw MI6 and their secret crap.
他们不能就那么 抹掉一个人的存在
They can't just, like, erase a person.
没错 你不能
That's right, you can't.
我不会让他们这么做
I won't let them.
好的
Okay.
听着
Listen.
别带着怒气投飞镖
Don't dart angry.
抱歉毁了你的墙
I'm sorry about your wall.
没事 我本来也不是很喜欢
Don't be. I've never been a big fan
芝麻橙色的墙
of Cheeto-dusted orange, anyway.
我真的以为
I really thought
我已经度过愤怒期了
I was past the anger stage.
然后 整个那堆桌面的上的东西
And then, this whole desk thing
让我意识到了其它的事情
made me realize something else.
什么
What's that?
我们从来没一起照过合影
That we don't even have a picture together.
但是Reeves曾经经常用他的手♥机♥狂拍照片
But Reeves was always snapping photos with his phone.
我知道 他的手♥机♥
I know. His phone.
从两年前我们去苏格兰的旅行 到上周咖啡店
Everything from our trip to Scotland together two years ago
这期间的一切
to the coffee shop last week.
而我 从没让他发给我
And I... I never asked him to send me any.
所以军情六处也拿走了他的手♥机♥ 是吗
So MI6 took his cell, too, huh?
是的
Yeah.
Clay是唯一一个联络官
Clay was only here as a liaison officer,
也就是说他并不是NCIS正式的一员
which means that he wasn't officially a part of NCIS.
正式的
"Officially."
但是我们知道事实
But we know the truth.
他英勇牺牲 是个英雄
He died a hero.
然而这个英雄的照片甚至不能挂在我们的纪念墙上
A hero whose picture won't even be on our memorial wall.
Phil说这些地方已经空了好久了
Phil said these places been vacant for a long time.
是啊 该刷一层新漆了
Yeah. Could use a new coat of paint.
还需要登一个新号♥码
And a new phone number.
那个区号♥三年前已经取消了
That area code was reassigned three years ago.
你知道 我不认为这个地方
You know, I don't think this place
在为Phil小船的油漆付钱
is paying for the lacquer on Phil's boat.
那是小船 McGee
It's a boat, McGee.
要用石蜡清漆
Spar varnish.
嗨 穿西装的
Hey, suits!
我告诉过你 如果我再看到你们的鼻子在这里嗅来嗅去
I told you, I saw you nosing around here again,
那你们就要付出惨重的代价
there'd be hell to pay.
现在 代价来了
Well, here comes hell.
你觉得这样如何 啊
What do you have to say about that, huh?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
哦 天呐
Oh, damn.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
给你 Gibbs探员
There you go, Agent Gibbs.
你确定什么都不要吗 McGee探员
Sure I can't get you anything, Agent McGee?
呃 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
你在修复这些东西吗
You restore all these?
哦 有些是我父亲的
Oh, some are my dad.
就像是他去世以后我就继承了这个地方
Kind of inherited the place when he passed.
-啊 它们真美 -谢谢
- Ah, they're beautiful. - Thanks.
呃 这不能让我发家致富 但是
Eh, it doesn't make me rich, but...
这些老机器能用这么久是有原因的
there's a reason old machines like this live on.
总得有人来修它们
Somebody's got to fix them.
干♥你♥这行的不多了
Not a lot of you left.
很难做成产业
Hard to make it a business.
除非你有个锤子
Unless you got a hammer.
哦
Oh.
我很抱歉
Again, I am so sorry.
我以为你们俩是那些在这附近嗅来嗅去
I thought you two were these greedy investors
想把这里变成嬉皮士酒吧和免费套间的
who've been nosing around, trying to turn this place
贪婪的投资者
into hipster hair bars, and free-range condos.
-这种人很多吗 -是的
- Get a lot of those? - Yeah.
呃 一般都是Phil解决他们
Uh, Phil usually deals with it.
他拥有这片地方
He owns the whole strip.
但是
But...
听到事情发生的时候
I was really
我真的崩溃了
crushed to hear what happened.
-你们两个关系很近吗 -他就像我父亲
- You two close? - He liked my dad.
在我接手之后 我们就像朋友一样
After I took over, we kind of became friends.
他说他宁愿从我这里拿房♥租 也不愿意卖♥♥出去 所以
Said he'd rather collect rent from me than sell out, so...
你知道 我一般都是内心平和的人
you know, I always had peace of mind.
所以 你们两个到底来干什么的
So, why exactly are you guys here?
哦 天呐
Oh, God!
我们知道这些照片是伪造的
We know that these are fake.
是啊 还用你说
Yeah, you think?
我是说 他就像个老爷爷
I mean, h-he's like a grandpa.
你之前从没见过这些吗
You've never seen these before?
不 没有 而且我现在很难视而不见了
No, no, and now I-I can't unsee those.
能不能想出来是谁伪造的照片
Any idea who made them?
让我猜吗 那些我跟你们说过的投资者
My guess? Those investors I was telling you about.
没错 他们非常活跃地
Yeah, they were getting really creative
想要让Phil卖♥♥掉这里
trying to get Phil to sell.
他们甚至按规格造了建筑模型
They even had this architectural model made on spec.
我是说 也许他们想要走得更远
I mean, maybe they were willing to go even further.
投资者们有名字吗
Investors have a name?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
但是他们把模型留在后面了
But they did leave that model behind.
在某个空着的商店里 摆在那里落灰
It's in one of these empty shops, just collecting dust.
哇哦
Whoa.
一个带顶棚的狗公园吗
A covered dog park?
你都没有狗
You don't even have a dog.
我会养一只的
Well, I'd get one.
看看那个跟人一样大的消防栓
Look at the human-sized fire hydrants to play on.
是啊 很好玩
Yeah, it's cute,
但是那里没有真的连上水池
but it doesn't really have a pool,
所以我不是很喜欢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表