我来帮你吧 你来不 Abigail
Uh, let me help you. Are you coming, Abigail?
呃 那啥 你们先走吧
Um, you know what? Uh, you guys go ahead,
我过几分钟就到
and I'll meet you up there in a few minutes.
你们俩还合的来吗
So... you two hit it off?
不是很好
Not quite yet.
你觉得Kasie还不错么
Do you think Kasie's okay?
不错 她很棒啊
Okay? No, no, she's-she's great.
我是说 是有点不会收拾
I mean, a little bit messy,
一开始感觉她有点莽撞 但是...
maybe a tad pushy at first, but...
很害羞
And shy.
害羞 不是吧
Shy? No, not exactly.
事实上 我要说她有着恰到好处的活力
In fact, I'd say she's got just the right amount of moxie
推动Mallard医生完成任务
to push Dr. Mallard across the finish line.
-活力 -活力啊 我爷爷最喜欢的词
- Moxie? - Moxie! My grandpa's favorite word.
她昨晚寄宿在我家时
Well, I saw no moxie
我可没看到什么活力
when she stayed at my place last night.
她几乎都不和我说话
She barely even spoke to me.
冒昧问一下 你是不是让人家睡在你的客用棺材里了
By any chance, did you have her sleep in your guest casket?
我家没有客用棺材 是客用房♥间
I don't have a guest casket. I have a guest room, in which
她把大门一关就整晚工作
she promptly shut the door to and worked all night long.
这就说明她害羞了吗
And from that you get shy?
那还可能是什么
What else would it be?
我不知道 恐惧 忧虑 感到受威胁
I don't know, scared, apprehensive, intimidated?
因为我么
By me?
Jimmy 拜托好不好 这根本不可能啊
Jimmy, please. Like that's even possible.
我会赢得她的好感的
I'll win her over.
-用你自己的方式 -说得对
- As only you can. - That's right.
我的...独特...
As only... I...
感到被威胁么
Intimidated?
你开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding me.
早猜到了
Figures.
古董店里的古董监控系统
Antique shop with an antique surveillance system.
对 坏掉的古董监控系统
Yeah, a broken antique surveillance system.
摄像机本该每隔五秒拍张照片
The camera's supposed to take a photo every five seconds.
这看起来更像是15秒
This is closer to 15.
就这些了 快点切换
It's all we got. Click faster.
这个人是谁
Who is that guy?
看起来不是很友好
Ooh. Well, doesn't seem too friendly.
是看起来很危险吧
Oh, make that downright hostile.
-有名字么 Nick -嗯 Baxter最后一个预约是在
- You got a name, Nick? Yeah, Baxter's last appointment
下午六点半的 Clarence Wyatt
was at 6:30 p.m. Clarence Wyatt.
哦
Oh.
但是我觉得这不像个
Well, somehow I don't think
预约好的会面 他走了
this was an appointment kind of meeting. And he's gone.
Falls Church没有叫Clarence Wyatt的人
There's no Clarence Wyatts in Falls Church,
-但是华盛顿有一个 -Bishop Torres 去吧
- but I got one in D.C. - Bishop, Torres, go.
McGee 把地址给我们了没
Uh, McGee, send us the address?
你能不能别说了
Okay, you really got to stop telling me that.
McGee 把照片也传过去
McGee, send a picture of him, too.
好的 老大
You got it, boss.
哇哦 嘿 Jethro
Whoa! Hey, Jethro.
不对 Gibbs探员 抱歉
Oh, Agent Gibbs. Sorry.
-我走错了吗 -得看情况
- Am I lost? - It depends.
你要找尸检室么
You're looking for Autopsy?
不 Abby的实验室 我换地方了
No. Abby's lab. I moved.
再下一层 你就到了
One floor down, and you're there.
哼
Hmm.
哼
Hmm.
对
Yeah.
怎么又去Abby实验室了
Why Abby's lab?
医生和Jimmy要解剖那个古董商
Doc and Jimmy were about to autopsy that antique dealer.
不是我风格
Not my thing.
第一次见尸体么
First dead body?
不 我以前也见过一个
No, I-I've seen one before.
说来就话长了
Anyway, long story.
太长了
Too long.
我被告知不能浪费你的时间
I was told not to waste your time.
-谁告诉你的 -所有人
- Who told you that? - Everybody.
他们也说了 有时候你离开时
The same everybody who said you sometimes leave
不会说再见
without saying good-bye.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
对啊 这是我 怎么了
Yeah. Sure, that's me. So what?
你们什么意思
What's this about?
大概是因为你手里挥舞的枪♥支♥吧
Mm, maybe it's about this gun you're waving around?
你是说我买♥♥的这把枪吗
You mean the gun I was purchasing?
-哈 -哇哦 -放松
- Uh-uh. - Whoa. - Oh, chill.
又没上膛
It's not loaded.
可能自从巴顿开了一枪之后就这样了
Probably hasn't been since Patton fired it.
巴顿是指乔治·巴顿将军么
Patton as in... General George Patton?
对 这就是他最爱的珍珠柄科特式
Yeah, this is one of his beloved pearl-handled Colts.
还有我的丘吉尔酒杯
And a nice complement to my Churchill whiskey glass,
罗斯福烟嘴
my FDR cigarette holder,
罗宾逊手套
my Jackie Robinson mitt.
这些东西让我记住我从哪里来
This stuff reminds me of my roots, you know?
让我保持谦逊 还有 我的客户都很喜欢这些
Keeps me humble. Plus, my clients love it.
问你个蠢问题
Here's a silly question.
如果你是从Baxter那里买♥♥来的
If you bought that from Baxter,
为什么他之后那么生气
why was he so unhappy afterward?
就像每个有自尊的金融奇才一样
Like any self-respecting financial genius,
我说服了他
I talked him down.
就我所知 我还是付了太多钱
And as far as I know, I still overpaid.
你问他吧 只有Baxter最清楚
Ask him. Only Baxter knows for sure.
我们本来是想问的 可他死了
Well, we would, except Baxter's dead.
死了 我不久前刚见过他
Dead? I just saw him.
他们在他关门后偷袭了他
They jumped him in the alley after closing.
把他活活打死
Beat him to death.
-那太可怕了 -确实
- That's terrible. - It is.
你是他最后几个客人之一
You were one of his last customers.
看到什么可疑现象么
Did you see anything suspicious?
我希望我看到了
I wish I had.
就那个街区 算了吧
That neighborhood, I tell you.
他是个好人
Such a good guy.
如果任何地方需要我帮忙 请一定告诉我
Let me know if I can help in any way down the road.
对 那就是钛制的
And yes, that is titanium.
其实你能帮我们
Actually, you can.
-你知道这是什么吗 -这是啥
- You know anything about this? - What is it?
原始人用的东西么 或者是电影道具
Some kind of a cavemen thing? A movie prop?
就那种东西
Something like that. Say...
你会出2万5千美元来买♥♥吗
is that something you would pay 25 grand for?
两万五
25?
不会的 如果说这是
No. Maybe if it was swung
Raquel Welch在《史前一百万年》里面挥舞过的东西的话
by Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C.
即使那样 我大概也就是出个1000块吧
Even then, I'd only give it a-a grand maybe.
除此之外 这也就是一块破木头
Otherwise, it's just an ugly chunk of wood.
谢谢
Thank you.
英雄所见略同
My sentiments exactly.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
我只是想亲眼看看
I just wanted to see it in person.
这可不算是最好看的幸运符 对吗
It's not the prettiest good-luck charm, is it?
我更喜欢马蹄铁或者瓢虫
I prefer horseshoes or ladybugs.
案子有什么进展吗
Any update on the case?
还没什么重大进展
No game-changers yet.
-我还在等质谱仪少校出检测结果 -哦
- I'm still waiting on Major Mass Spec. - Oh.
抱歉 呃 我知道这不是我的地盘
Excuse me. Uh, I know it's not my place,
但我能问个问题么
but may I ask a question?
当然可以 问吧
Absolutely, yes.
我相信你肯定调查过一切相关信息了
I'm sure you've researched all of this already,
但出于好奇 我私信了我的朋友们
but out of curiosity, I DM'd my network
关于这个蓝色护卫的仪式
about this Order of the Blue Guard.
我住在Tucson的朋友Cheryl 是个人类学家
And my girl Cheryl in Tucson-- she's an anthropologist--
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表