You're married; you understand.
我其实是在我的公♥寓♥里结的婚
I got married, uh, in my apartment, actually.
租的还是买♥♥的
Rent or own?
租的
Rent.
天呐
Dear God.
简单地说
Let me make this very simple.
不管绑匪要多少赎金 我都会付的
Whatever ransom her captor is demanding, I will pay it.
还没有人来要赎金
A ransom hasn't been asked.
会有的
It will.
到时候 我会付钱的
And when it does, I will get you the money,
但我想让你把我女儿毫发无损的带回来
but I want you to bring my daughter back unscathed.
Mallard医生就系得很好
Dr. Mallard pulls these off so well,
我觉得可能是我的脖子有问题
but I don't think I have the right neck for it.
动物园的人说我有点像长颈鹿
Guy at the zoo did say I have giraffe-like features.
你平时穿的有问题吗
What's wrong with how you usually dress?
这周是我正式单独工作的第一周
This week is my first official week flying solo.
我觉得系着他的蝴蝶结
I thought that wearing one of the doctor's bowties
会让我对顶替他工作的事感到没那么焦虑
would make me feel less anxious about filling his shoes.
你以前也自己处理过事情
You have handled things by yourself before.
你会干得很好的
You're gonna be great.
你不一定要当一个Ducky的复♥制♥品
You don't have to be an imitation of Ducky.
你只要做好你自己
You just have to be Jimmy.
嗯 你说的对
You know, you're right.
我是个完全有能力的法医
I am a fully capable medical examiner.
这是我的机会
This is my opportunity. This is my chance.
-这是我的际遇 -不要
This is my shot. No!
不要 请不要唱Hamilton好吗
No! Please don't start singing Hamilton again, okay?
因为这旋律会整天在我脑子里
'Cause it gets stuck in my head, like, all day.
我忍♥不住啊
I can't help it.
它既有教育意义又很有趣
It's educational and it's entertaining.
说到教育意义
Speaking of educational,
我一直在寻找关于劫持Helen Wynn的人的更多线索
I'm trying to learn more about Helen Wynn's abductor.
是吗 你找到了什么
Yeah? What do you got?
由于谋杀神秘晚宴中
Well, since there were
没有摄像头
no cameras at the murder-mystery dinner,
我开始在Instagram Snapchat和Facebook上
I started searching through Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook
寻找有没有人发布那天晚上拍的照片
to find any posts that were taken there that night,
然后我发现了这个视频
and I found this video.
那是Ethan和Helen Wynn在楼梯上
That's Ethan and Helen Wynn at the top of the stairs.
那边 在背景里的
And there, in the background, is our suspect
就是穿着恶魔服装的嫌犯
dressed in a devil's costume.
看他接下来干了什么
Now watch what devil man does.
他等Helen和Ethan Wynn经过后
He waits for Helen and Ethan Wynn to walk by,
跟着他们
and then he follows them.
而且他是有准备的
And he was prepared.
这是一把小刀
That is a compact river knife.
刀刃的尺寸与Ethan的伤口
The size of the blade matches the injuries
尺寸吻合
that Ethan sustained.
这是很不详的
That's rather ominous.
各位 注意了
Everyone, may I have your attention?
由于恶劣的天气
Due to the worsening weather conditions,
所有NCIS非必要人员从海军大院疏散
I'm ordering all nonessential NCIS personnel
等候进一步通知 谢谢各位
to evacuate the Navy Yard until further notice. Thank you.
老大 那我们...
Boss, what do we...?
我们哪都不去 找到什么线索了
We're not going anywhere. What do you got?
我查了Helen Wynn的手♥机♥通话记录
I went through Helen Wynn's cell phone records.
她昨天的最后一通电♥话♥是打给
Now, the final call she made yesterday was
Mitch Greyson
to this man: Mitch Greyson.
他是国家武装部队信用联盟的
He's a civilian employee
一个平民职员
at the National Armed Forces Credit Union.
记录显示他们在过去几周
Logs indicate that they exchanged
通过好几次话
a few calls over the past few weeks.
好 去查查他
Yeah, go, check him out.
嘿 牛仔 接住
Hey, cowboy. Catch.
老大 你认识她
Boss, you know her?
不认识
Apparently not.
祝贺 你好
Congratulations. How are you?
嗨 Jack 你好
Hi, Jack. How are you?
她刚刚给你的是你家钥匙吗
Were those your house keys that she just gave you?
抱歉 Norfolk 我马上去
Sorry. Norfolk. On it.
哦 很好啊
Oh. Very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你很高兴 Sloane特工
Very good to see you, Special Agent Sloane.
要喝咖啡吗
Can I make you some coffee?
-好 谢谢 -你还是要跟以前一样的
- Yes, thank you. - You still take it the same way?
黑咖啡 三块塘 多放糖 然后是咖啡
Black, three sugars, more sugar, then coffee.
好的 你知道吗
Got it. You know, I got to say,
我没想到能看到
I never thought I'd live to see the day
你调到东海岸的这一天
that you would relocate to the East Coast.
你不应该这么惊讶 这是你的主意
Well, you shouldn't be that surprised. It was your idea.
在我的印象里 你是宁愿辞职
I was always under the impression
也不愿意离开加州
that you would rather quit than leave California.
相信我 我思考过
Oh, believe, me, I thought about it.
我很高兴你重新考虑了
Well, I'm very glad that you reconsidered.
总部能有你这样
Headquarters can certainly benefit
能言善辩的心理学家将会受益良多
from a skilled forensic psychologist such as yourself.
哪里需要我我就去哪
Well, I go where I'm needed.
我不得不说 一开始我犹豫过
But I have to say, I was hesitant at first.
这个办公室的确颇负盛名
This office does have quite the reputation.
真的吗
Oh, really?
每个星期 我都会听说一个
Yes. Every week, I would hear a new story
某个难搞的爱越界的探员的新故事
about a certain hard-to-handle agent who crossed some line,
但我敢肯定这种故事一定是都市传奇
but I'm sure that's just pure urban legend.
我只能说一半一半
I'd say it's 50-50.
耶
Yikes.
我不能确定
Mm. I wasn't sure
为什么我们的个性怎么会合拍
how our personalities would mesh together.
什么改变了你的主意
So, what changed your mind?
每一个探员都有自己的价值
Like any agent worth their salt,
我对我的目标也做了点调查
I did a little recon on my subject.
真的吗 你得出了什么结论
Really? What did you deduce?
不如说我已经开始期待新的挑战了吧
Let's just say I'm looking forward to a new challenge.
你的确挑选了一个
Well, you certainly
糟糕的日子来迎接挑战
picked one hell of a day to start.
暴风雨就要来了
Big storm coming.
你一无所知
You have no idea.
Jack 我知道你接受这次任务是为了帮我的忙
Jack, I know you took this assignment as a favor to me.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
这是我能为你做的最微不足道的事 Leon
It's the least I could do, Leon.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
不 那已经是从前的事了 Jack
No. That was a long time ago, Jack.
债已经还清了
That debt's been paid.
不 没有 还差得远
No, it hasn't. Not even close.
欢迎来到你的新家 Sloane探员
Welcome to your new home, Agent Sloane.
谢谢你 Vance主任
Thank you, Director Vance.
我很期待
I am looking forward to it.
嗨
Hey.
在这种飓风天气出海
Is it safe for a ship to be out
安全吗
at sea in the middle of a hurricane?
总比停在港口安全 长官
Safer than being in port, sir.
感觉像在幽灵船上 其他人去哪儿了
Feels like a ghost ship. Where's everybody else?
像这样的出海就只是我们和一群骨干船员
We operate with a small skeleton crew during sorties like this.
甲板有多少人
How many on board?
40个 如果船沉了
40. This way if the ship sinks,
我们也不会全军覆没
we don't lose the entire crew.
这种幽默感挺吓人的 Smiddy
Got a weird sense of humor there, Smiddy.
我不是在开玩笑 长官 这边走
Wasn't a joke, sir. This way.
Helen Wynn所属部门的老大在那边吗
Is Helen Wynn's department head standing by?
不在 长官 Simoni 上尉现在在日本休假
No, ma'am. Lieutenant Simoni is on leave in Japan
但是我们的主管正在等着协助您
right now, but our X.O. is waiting to assist you.
Thomas Buckner指挥官
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表