你在等谁吗
You expecting someone?
只是快递
Just a delivery,
我买♥♥了个定制的镶嵌吊臂带
of a customized studded arm sling.
嘿 McGee 我是Torres
Hey, McGee? Torres.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
Gibbs想让你回总部
Gibbs wants you back at headquarters.
好的 保持警惕
All right, just stay alert.
好吗 King中士的联♥系♥人里
Okay? Sergeant King has a Rolodex
有一大堆听他调遣的黑色行动杀手
full of black ops killers at his disposal.
怎么小心都不会太过分
No such thing as being too careful.
你不用提醒我King有多无情
You don't have to remind me how ruthless King is.
你因为谋杀Hannah Dunstan护士
You're under arrest for the murder
而被捕了
of Nurse Hannah Dunstan.
没错 还因为你做过的很多 很多坏事
That is correct, and many, many more bad things.
小提示 下次跟法证专家
Little tip: next time you're playing chess
下棋的时候
with a forensic specialist...
戴上手套
Wear gloves.
为什么
Why?
让你别再问太多问题
Kept you from asking too many questions.
为什么我能记起来关于King的一切
Why can I remember everything about King,
却不记得枪击事件的任何事
and nothing about the shooting?
我是说 可能会有重要线索藏在里面
I mean, there could be a vital clue hidden in there.
而我不知道
And I don't know it.
我必须想起来
I have to remember.
必须想起来
I have to.
King从来这里开始就一直是问题人员
King's been a problem inmate since he arrived.
总是引发各种问题
Always causing some sort of trouble.
就上周 他在院里引发了一次争吵
Just last week, he started a brawl in the yard.
这就是他被单独囚禁的原因吗
Is that why he's in solitary confinement?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
已经单独囚禁一周了 所以我怀疑这是不是你们想找的人
Going on a week now, which is why I doubt he's your man.
是吗 为什么
Yeah, why is that?
我们监控着囚犯跟外界的一切交流
We monitor all inmate communication with the outside.
自从King被单独关押以后
Since King's been in the SHU,
就再没跟任何人联♥系♥过
he hasn't been in contact with anyone.
我更想亲自问问他
I'd rather ask him myself.
请随意吧
Have at it.
打开12号♥门
Open 12.
King 到前面来
King, front and center.
马上
Now.
我不想再说一次
Don't make me ask you again.
啊 Gibbs
Uh, Gibbs?
那不是King中士
That's not Sergeant King.
Brendan Denridge
Brendan Denridge.
你是在禁闭区的夜间守卫
You're a night-shift guard in the solitary wing.
直到你和King掉了个包 帮他逃跑
Until you swapped places with King to help him escape.
你觉得那是个好计划吗
And you thought that was a good plan?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
他拿我的家人威胁我
He threatened my family.
说如果我不帮忙的话 他就杀了他们
Said if I didn't go along with it, he'd kill them.
你是守卫 King才是犯人
You're the guard, King was the inmate.
我是说 你才是有权力的那个
I mean, you're the one with all the power.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他秘密小组的眼线遍布整个监狱
His black op connections are legendary inside that prison.
他有我孙子孙女们在学校的照片
He had photos of my grandkids at school.
要是你的话你怎么做
What would you have done?
King在院子里挑起来的那一架
That fight that King started in the yard.
是设计好的
That was a setup.
他想被送进单人禁闭区
He wanted to get sent to the SHU.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 为什么是现在呢
Okay, why now?
King说的都是
All King talked about
等他解决了一些事 就要离开这个国家
was leaving the country once he had a few loose ends tied up.
那是个棺材
That's a coffin.
就像 就 就像 一个真正的棺材
Like-like, that's, like, a real coffin.
我以为McGee之前是在跟我开玩笑呢
I thought McGee was messing with me, man.
哇哦
Wow.
这地方简直棒极了
Hey, this place is awesome.
你怎么从来没邀请我过来过呢
How come you never invited me over?
你一定得告诉我是谁设计了这个柜子
You got to give me the number of whoever designed this closet.
真是正点
It is legit.
晚点儿再说 Torres 我在试着
Later, Torres, I'm trying
回忆那晚在被打了一枪之前
to go back through everything that happened
发生的所有事 看看能不能唤醒我的记忆
leading up to the shooting, and see if it will jog my memory.
还没有发现吗
Nothing yet?
还没有 但是 过来 看看这个
No, but, uh, come here, check this out.
你记得我收到的那个
Remember that e-mail
说我被随机选中在Cooler餐厅
that I got, saying I had been randomly selected for the dinner
-吃晚饭的那封邮件吗 -嗯
- at The Cooler? - Yeah.
嗯 那不是餐厅发来的
Well, it didn't come from the restaurant.
有人黑了他们的网上预约系统
Someone hacked into their online booking system,
建了一个预约 然后发给了我
created a reservation and sent it to me.
那是设计好的 想把我引过去
It was a setup, to try to get me there.
你觉得是King做的吗
You think it was King?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是我有黑客的IP地址
But I do have the hacker's I.P. Address.
所以不管他在这座城市的哪里使用公共WiFi
So if he uses public Wi-Fi anywhere in the city,
我都能找到他
I'm gonna find him.
他惹了不该惹的法医鉴证学家
He messed with the wrong forensic scientist.
嗯 可不想看见你的另一面
Yep. Never want to get on your bad side.
我找到他了
I got him.
-哪里 -Arlington Heights
- Where? - Arlington Heights.
给Gibbs打电♥话♥ 告诉他我会给他发个地址
Um, call Gibbs, and tell him I'm gonna send him an address.
这地方看起来好几年都没开过了 老大
The place looks like it hasn't been opened in years, boss.
后面也什么都没有
Nothing in the back, either.
Abby一定是地址找错了
Abby must've gotten the address wrong.
她啥时候干过这样的事
When has that ever happened?
她故意给我们发的错误地址
She sent us to the wrong location on purpose.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
老大 你不会是觉得
Boss, you don't think that...
嘿 Tom
Hey, Tom.
还是Robert
Or Robert.
还是不管你给自己起的什么名
Or whatever you're calling yourself these days.
见到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
没有后援吗
No backup?
没有
Nope.
这次没有
Not this time.
我一个人来的
I came alone.
挺厉害啊
I'm impressed.
是觉得我还活着很厉害呢
Impressed that I'm still alive?
还是觉得我第二次追踪到了你很厉害
Or impressed that I tracked you down a second time?
你有胆量一个人来见我 很厉害
That you have the guts to face me yourself.
别以为你会吓到我
Don't think for a second you intimidate me.
如果你不是来逮捕我的 那你来这儿干什么
Well, if you're not gonna arrest me, uh, why are you here?
第45号♥原则
Rule 45.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
这样的话 请坐
Well, in that case, have a seat.
什么都没 Torres和Abby都消失了
Nothing. I mean, Torres and Abby are gone.
你真的觉得Abby去和King对质了吗
You really think Abby went to confront King?
第45号♥原则
Rule 45
收拾好你的烂摊子
Clean up your mess
Torres不可能答应这么干的
There's no way Torres would've gone along with this.
肯定是发生了什么事
I mean, something must've happened.
给他打电♥话♥ McGee
Call him. McGee?
过来 找出来她去了哪儿
Get over here, find out where she went.
你们听见了吗
Do you hear that?
那是Torres的手♥机♥
That's Torres's cell phone.
什么
What?
-手♥机♥怎么在这儿 -嘿
- What is this doing here? - Hello?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表