McGee呢
Where's McGee?
他在
He is...
玩他的新玩具
playing with his new toy.
这里是Alpha45Julia04
This is Alpha 45 Julia 04
对所有听到的电台进行呼叫
calling CQ, CQ, CQ,
寻找Ricochet
seeking Ricochet.
重复 寻找Ricochet
I repeat, seeking Ricochet.
收到 A45J04
Roger, A45J04.
你是Timinator吗 完毕
Is this The Timinator? Over.
是的 你是谁
It is. Who is this?
这里是17儿童俱乐部的Cody B
This is Cody B from Kid Club 17.
请远离这个频道 谢谢
Please stay off this frequency. Thank you.
噢 不怎么顺利吗
Ooh, not going so good, huh?
Sloane特别探员 非常感谢你过来
Special Agent Sloane, thanks for coming down.
乐意效劳 看起来你挺需要我的
Glad to help. Looks like you need it.
嘿 深呼吸
Hey, breathe.
嗯 就这样
Yeah, good.
我确实需要 我现在很挫败
I needed that. I'm frustrated.
我在通过无线电寻找我们被害人的朋友
I'm hitting a brick wall trying to find
但是碰壁了
our victim's friend on the radio.
他叫"Ricochet" 我觉得他知道点什么
Goes by "Ricochet." I think he knows something.
如果你找不到他 备用方案是什么
And if you can't find him, what's plan "B"?
这是种定向技术
It's a technique called "direction finding."
用无线电波瞄准某个位置
You use radio waves to zero in on a location.
能够封锁信♥号♥♥
There's a way to block the signal,
但我希望Ricochet不知道
but I'm hoping Ricochet doesn't know how.
-假设他知道 -那么 我们就需要第三个计划
- Assume he does. - Well, then we've got plan "C,"
对通过华盛顿地区80英里范围内
which is comb through a master list
所有持有业余无线电执照的人
of all the ham radio licenses
进行梳理
within an 80-mile radius of the D.C. area.
632个名字 挨个查
632 names, one by one.
为什么是80英里
Why 80 miles?
因为那是受害者天线能接收到的范围
Well, that's the range of the victim's antenna.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我知道这有点奇怪
I know it's kind of weird,
这所有的设备都只是为了和人交谈
all this equipment just to talk to people
其实你可以 就是
you can, you know,
在现实生活中交谈
talk to in real life.
不 我倒是略知一二
No, I-I know a little bit about it.
业余电台是一种独特的孵化器
Hams are a unique breed.
对某些人而言 这是他们融入社会的唯一途径
For some, it's their only conduit to society.
是啊 所以我才请你下来
Yeah, that's sort of why I asked if you could come down.
我录下了我和Ricochet的通讯
I recorded myself with Ricochet yesterday.
我可以放给你听么
You think I could play it for you?
当然可以 没问题
Yeah, sure. Great.
这里是Ricochet 你是谁
This is Ricochet. Who is this?
嗯 Ricochet 我是海军罪案调查处
Uh, Ricochet, this is NCIS
Tim McGee特别探员
Special Agent Tim McGee.
你能告诉我你的真名和方位吗
Can you give me your legal name and location?
你的电台呼号♥是多少 完毕
What are your call letters? Over.
Jaybird死了 是吗
Jaybird is dead, isn't he?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我们最后一次交谈时 他说
Last time we talked, he said
他被卷入了一些危险的事情
he was involved in something dangerous.
就这些 我知道信息很少 但是
That's it. I know it's not much, but...
不不不 等等 稍等 我明白了
No, no, no, wait. Hold, please. I got it.
他45岁 胖乎乎的
He's 45, chubby,
和他妈妈一起生活
and lives with his mother.
这你都能听出来
You can tell all that?
不 我在开玩笑 我不能
No, I'm kidding. I can't.
我也希望侧写也那么简单
I wish profiling were that easy.
嘿 有什么办法能让我
Hey, is there a way I can get into
进到Miller士官的公♥寓♥里
Petty Officer Miller's apartment?
那还是我们的犯罪现场
It's still our crime scene.
怎么 你想找什么
Why, what are you looking for?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
现在请按7
Press seven now.
我已经按了
I already pushed seven.
又让我来一次
Here's me pushing it again.
按1重复操作
Press one to repeat the options.
不 代理人
No. Representative.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I didn't get that.
代-理-人
Rep-re-sen-ta-tive!
不好意思 我没...
I'm sorry, I didn't...
我去
Ugh!
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
呵呵 面包店因为1.75美元拒绝了我的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, the bagel place denied my credit card for $1.75.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我好像没法找到
I can't seem to get ahold
我信♥用♥卡♥的公♥司♥
of my credit card company.
你连2美金的现金都没有
You don't carry at least $2.00 in cash?
让我们把集中精力在这个问题上
Let's just focus on the problem here--
我还没有面包
I don't have a bagel.
等等 有情况
So, here's something.
我刚发现Sloane特别探员
I just found out Special Agent Sloane
曾经在军队服役
used to be in the army.
-什么 -你在调查她
- Really? - You're checking up on her?
没有
No.
有的
Yes.
不光是在军队
Not just the army.
心理战
PsyOps.
心理军事行动
Psychological Operations.
他们指导心理攻防战役
They conduct psychological warfare.
我们知道那是什么 Clay
We... we know what it is, Clay.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
You don't think that's weird?
所以你悄悄地
That you're secretly
调查她
investigating her?
是啊 很奇怪
Yeah, it is.
我有疑问
I have questions.
-你有疑问 Nick -是的我有
- You have questions, Nick? - I do.
我很好奇她在海军比赛里支持谁
I wonder who she roots for in the Army-Navy game.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
我可以肯定的说
I can say for certain
士官Miller死于颈部骨折
that Petty Officer Miller died of a broken neck.
有什么新消息吗
You got anything new?
有 当我检查Miller的肺时
I do. When I examined Miller's lungs,
发现有肺水肿的症状
they exhibited pulmonary edema,
意味着他死前处于缺氧状态
a sign he'd been deprived of oxygen before he died.
-窒息 - 正是
Choked. Exactly.
我能想象折断一个人的脖子有多容易
I can imagine it's easier to break someone's neck
特别是在这人已经失去意识的情况下
if they're unconscious first.
的确很容易
It is.
哦 哦 Gibbs 等下再走
Oh, uh, Gibbs, before you leave,
我告诉Abby 你来这的时候我会打给她
I told Abby I would call her when you got here.
嘿 Abby
Hey, Abby.
Jimmy
Jimmy.
-Gibbs跟你在一起吗 - 我在
- Do you have Gibbs with you? - Yeah.
Abbs 我在这
Abbs, I'm right here.
好 好的 我发现了一些奇怪的东西
Good. Okay, so I found something weird
在Miller士官的身上有可♥卡♥因♥
with Petty Officer Miller-- cocaine.
没那么奇怪吧
That's not so weird.
奇怪的是我在哪发现的
Weird is where I found it.
他的衣服上 头上
It was on his clothes, in his hair.
甚至连他的鞋里面都有
It was even in his shoes.
- 他的血液里呢 - 没有
In his blood? No.
他的循环系统完全是干净的
His system was totally clean.
就像是他在一大堆可♥卡♥因♥里面打了个滚似的
It's like he-he rolled around in a giant pile of it.
我以前从来没吸过可♥卡♥因♥
I've never done cocaine before,
但我想他这么做应该不是正确使用方法吧
but I think he was doing it wrong.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表