- not this awful self. - Let it go.
你为什么要躲着我
Why are you avoiding me?
我没有躲着你 你在法庭上
I'm not avoiding you. You did the right thing
做得对
in the courtroom.
-我知道我做得对 -我没事了
- I know I did. - I'm over it.
我得说多少次
How many times do I have to say that?
你没事了 但你一直在提
You're over it, but you keep bringing it up.
-因为你在躲着我 -我没有躲着你
- Because you're avoiding me. - I'm not avoiding you.
Gibbs 这是我
Gibbs, this is me.
这是我
This is me.
你对别人这样做
You do this to other people,
不要对我
not to me.
你是对的
You were right.
行了吗
Okay?
你是对的
You were right.
我在法庭说了关于你的真实情况
I told the truth about you in the courtroom.
我毁了你的职业生涯
I sunk your career.
-这我们早都知道了 -后来
- We've established that. - Afterwards,
我发现我所做的毫无意义
I found out I did it for nothing.
你是对的
You were right.
Hicks确实有罪
Hicks is guilty.
他本来就应该被关起来的
He should have been locked up all along.
-你确定 - 嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not tell me that?
不要紧 我们晚点再解决这事儿
Never mind. We'll duke that out later.
现在我们得找到Hicks
Right now we've got to get Hicks.
告诉我你现在抓到他什么把柄了
Tell me what you have on him so far.
Slane和我 我们能搞定的
Sloane and I-- we got it handled.
你要把我排除在外
You're shutting me out?
-我是在试着保护你 -保护我什么
- I'm trying to protect you. - From what?
我已经没有什么可以失去的了 Gibbs
I've got nothing left to lose, Gibbs.
工作吗 我已经看开了
The job, yeah, I'm over that.
但Emily知道这一切之后
But the way Emily looked at me
看着我的时候
when she found out about all this...
Tobias 我会纠正这一切
Tobias, I'm gonna make this right.
我会把这个人关起来的
I'm gonna put this guy away.
但你不相信我能保持理智
But you won't trust me to keep my head.
没关系
That's all right.
我现在也不知道该怎么去信任你了
I wouldn't know how to trust you now either.
呃 他还回来吗
Uh, is he coming back?
不会了
No.
好吧
Okay.
我们会处理的
We'll handle it.
得到一个地点
Got a location.
清理工作三十分钟内开始
Cleanup starts in 30 minutes.
突击已经开始了吗
The hit already happen?
还没
No.
但也是时候了
It's about to.
知道了
Got it.
嘿 还有Bishop 注意安全
Hey, and, Bishop, watch your six.
位置是贝克大街4236号♥
location:4236 Barker Avenue.
好的 我们有多少时间
All right, how much time do we have?
嗯 清理行动三十分钟内开始
Well, cleanup happens in 30.
所以随时都有可能发生
So the hit can happen any minute.
查到了 4236号♥是一处住♥宅♥
Okay, 4236 Barker is a residence.
房♥子属于一位Patrice Jansen
It's a house belonging to Patrice Jansen.
嗯 我要搜索下我们的文件
Well, I'm running a search through our files.
她的名字听着很耳熟 你有印象吗
Her name sounds familiar. You know it?
没有 她为什么会成为目标呢
No. Any reason why she'd be targeted?
她的护照二十分钟前在杜勒斯机场被扫描过
Her passport was scanned at Dulles 20 minutes ago.
看起来她是在国外待了一周回来
Looks like she's returning from a week overseas.
哦 Jansen的名字看着眼熟的原因是因为
Oh, the reason Jansen's name sounded familiar is 'cause
我在陪审团名单上见过
I saw it on the juror list.
她是Albert Hathaway庭审的陪审团的一员
She was on the jury for the trial of Albert Hathaway,
-和指挥官Willis一样 -你觉得这个叫Ponzi的
- same as Commander Willis. - You think this Ponzi guy
在追杀审判他的整个陪审团
is killing the whole jury that put him away?
找到Gibbs
Get Gibbs.
嗨 你已接通Patrice的电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Patrice.
很抱歉错过了你的电♥话♥
Sorry I missed your call.
Jansen的手♥机♥转到了语♥音♥信箱
Jansen's phone's going to voice mail.
Gibbs也没接电♥话♥
Gibbs is not picking up, either.
你认得出他吗
You recognize him?
不能
No.
海军罪案调查处
Ncis.
有人付钱杀掉我
Someone paid to have me killed?
为什么
Why?
我们认为这跟你参加的陪审团有所关联
We think it was connected to a jury you served on.
Hathaway的审判吗
The Hathaway trial?
另外一个受害人 也是陪审团中的一员
There's another victim, also on the jury.
Wills中校
Commander Willis?
嗯 你说受害人是什么意思
Uh, what do you mean "Victim"?
你是说James死了
Are you saying James is dead?
是的
Yes.
哦 我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没法
I can't...
我现在没法说下去了
I can't do this right now.
那是个蜜蜂吗
Is that a bee
你项链上的吊坠
on your necklace?
陪审团在审判前要被隔离几个月
Jury was sequestered for months.
你跟Wills中校关系变得密切了
You got close to Commander Willis.
我知道他结婚了
I-I knew he was married.
我 我知道这是不对的
I-I... I knew it was wrong,
但我爱上了他
but I fell in love with him.
我 我爱他
I... I loved him.
呃 Gibbs
Uh, Gibbs?
McGee查了杀手的车牌
McGee ran the plates on the hit man's vehicle.
嗯 是谁
Mm-hmm. Who is it?
名字是Dominic Malecki
Name is Dominic Malecki,
而且直到现在 他都一直没有案底
and up until now, he managed to keep his record clean.
而我们还是无法将他联♥系♥到Hathaway身上
And we still can' t connect him to Hathaway.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么我会在这个房♥间
Why am I in this room?
我以为你们是有更多
I thought that you had more information
关于谁杀了我丈夫的消息
on who killed my husband.
我觉得你才是那个有消息的人
I think that you're the one with the information.
我知道的全都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
电♥话♥记录和转账记录
Phone calls and a money transfer.
他们把你和雇佣杀手Dominic Maleck联♥系♥了起来
They tied you to a gun for hire, Dominic Malecki.
你雇人杀了你的丈夫
You put a hit out on your husband.
还有Patrice Jansen
And Patrice Jansen,
那个 和你丈夫有婚外情的女人
the woman that...he had an affair with.
他把我们全部的积蓄
He spent our entire life savings
都花在了他母亲的实验性治疗上
on experimental treatments for his mother.
她已经无药可救了
She was beyond... help.
那是我们拥有的全部财产了
It was everything that we had.
你知道他在出轨 而那成为了最后一根稻草
You knew that he was cheating, and that was the last straw.
我理应
I deserve...
得到他的人身保险金
his life insurance.
那是他欠我的
He owed me that.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
呃 我在你办公室
Uh, I'm in your office.
侧门是开着的
Side door was open.
你是说在你撬了锁之后吗
You mean after you picked the lock?
你得装个好点的安保系统
You got to get better security.
嗯 我会弄的
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
我和Sloane得到的全部有关Hicks的资料
Everything Sloane and I have on Hicks.
还是不够
It's still not enough,
但至少是个开始
but it's a start.
所以 你毁了我
So... you ruin me,
你因为毁了我而惩罚我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表