那场酒 是在哪儿喝的来着
That beer. Where was that again?
那地方已经没了
Place isn't there anymore.
看 这到底是怎么回事
Look, what is this?
你们说有新发现
You guys said that you had some new developments.
确实有
We do.
我们联♥系♥了你曾经的基地 而且看起来
We contacted your old base, and it seems
你的兄弟Finn在他死的那晚不当班
your buddy Finn was off-duty the night he died,
而你却明显应该值班的
while you were somehow listed as very much on-duty.
他们告诉你的吗
They said that?
对 他们说的 你甚至还记录了一个特别的细节
Yes, they did. You even drew a special detail.
从位于Annapolis的海军学院博物馆运输文物
Delivering artifacts from the Naval Academy Museum
到Fairfax的一个博物馆仓库
in Annapolis to a museum storage facility in Fairfax.
和我们找到Finn血迹的仓库是同一个
The same facility we just found Finn's blood.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你们 你们找到了他的血迹吗
You... you found his blood?
是啊 而且这完全说不通
Yeah, and that makes no sense,
你怎么可能在那天晚上
'cause how could you meet Finn for a beer
跟Finn喝啤酒的同时 还当班
and be on duty that night, making a delivery,
运了个文物
all at the same damn time?
听着
Look...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你为什么抱歉
What are you so sorry about?
我没杀他 好吗
I didn't kill him, okay?
但我也没跟他一起喝啤酒
But I didn't meet him for a beer either.
好吧 那你到底做了什么
Okay. What did you do?
我让Finny帮我打掩护 这样我就能出去见姑娘了
I asked Finny to cover my shift, so I could see my girl.
她只能在那天晚上见我
It was the only night she could see me.
你16年前为什么不说
Why didn't you say that 16 years ago?
跟Finn没告诉他女朋友Jane
For the same reason Finn didn't tell his girlfriend Jane
他到底去哪的原因一样
where he was really going.
知道吗 是为了保护我
You know? To protect me.
保护你去做什么
Protect you from what?
我去见的那个姑娘
The girl I was seeing...
是我们指挥官的妻子
She was our C.O.'s wife.
如果我说了实话然后被传出去
If I told the truth about that and it got out,
那会毁了她的人生和我的人生
it would ruin her life and my life
还有 天呐 我们指挥官的人生
and, God, our C.O.'s life...
就像终结了Finn的人生一样是吗
Like it ended Finn's life?
我没看出这中间有任何联♥系♥
I didn't see any possible connection.
运输地点是在Fairfax
The-the delivery was in Fairfax.
Finn是在哥伦比亚高地被发现的
Finn was found in Columbia Heights.
我是说 这两个地方有几光年远
I mean, those two places are light-years apart.
大概20英里
About 20 miles.
听着 拜托
Look, please,
相信我
believe me.
你们说Finn的血迹是在仓库发现的吗
You say Finn's... blood was at the storage place?
如果我早知道的话 当时就说实话了
If I'd have known that, I-I would've told the truth.
我发誓我会的
I swear I would've.
好吧 你想弥补吗
All right, you want to make up for it?
告诉我们 你所知道的这次运输行动的
You tell us everything that you know
所有细节
about this delivery detail.
还有谁参与了
Who else was on it?
我只记得 我的任务
Look, all I remember is my orders were
是从海军博物馆运出货物
to transport stuff from the Navy Museum.
交给一个从费城 Reconnaissance Hall博物馆
And that I'd be picked up by a guy delivering other stuff
运其它东西的人
from a museum in Philly, uh, Reconnaissance Hall?
-什么人 -就那么个人
- What guy? - Some guy.
我不认识 是个普通百姓
I don't know. A civilian.
呃 还是那个问题 我当时没在那里
Uh, again, I-I wasn't there.
Finn在那里
Finn was.
笨蛋 为什么他当时没告诉我们
Damn fool. Why didn't he tell us?
我们找到凶手了吗
Have we got our killer?
没有 只找到一个撒谎精
No. Just a liar.
好吧 既然这样
Oh. Okay. Well, in that case,
你们对古代火器了解多少
how much do you guys know about antique firearms?
那要看情况了
That would depend.
-我们找到什么了 -不是我们
- What do we got? - Not us.
那个讨厌的亿万富翁 Clarence Wyatt
That obnoxious billionaire, Clarence Wyatt.
那个拥有巴顿将军的珍珠手柄柯尔特手♥枪♥的人吗
Guy with Patton's pearl-handled Colt?
我们研究了一下Baxter被害那晚
So, we dug up the receipts from the antique shop
古董店的收据
the night Baxter was killed.
Wyatt付了15000美元
Wyatt paid $15,000.
这听起来是不是太多了
Doesn't that sound like an awful lot?
如果它确实属于巴顿将军 不算很贵
Not if it once belonged to Patton.
那个出身确实会让枪很值钱
Well, that provenance would indeed raise the price.
这正是变得奇怪的地方
That is where it gets weird.
变得奇怪 现在才变得奇怪吗
Gets weird? Now it gets weird?
Baxter的商品目录上
So, Baxter's catalog lists it only
只登记了二战时期柯尔特左轮手♥枪♥
as a World War Two-era Colt revolver.
没提巴顿将军什么事
Not one word about Patton.
而这种细节你肯定不会忘记列上
Which is not the sort of detail you leave out.
所以要么是Baxter在手♥枪♥的事上对Wyatt撒了谎
So either Baxter lied to Wyatt about the Colt
要么是Wyatt对我们撒了谎
or Wyatt lied to us about it.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
是啊 你说得很对 Kasie
Yeah, you're quite right, Kasie.
这一章现在需要全部重写
This chapter will now require a complete rewrite.
我从没说过全部 医生
Well, I never said “complete,” Doc.
我们可没时间全部重写
We-we don't have time for complete.
再说了 你在那一章里还写了另外两个
Besides, you write about two other unsolved cases
未结的案子 这足够了
in that chapter, and that's plenty.
是啊 但是当前这个案子是目前为止最有意思的
Yeah, but this current case is by far the most intriguing,
以至于这章的其它大部分 甚至全部内容
rendering most if not all the rest of the chapter
都毫无意义
utterly moot.
哦 不 不要 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不 不要弄皱它们
No. No crumpling, Doc.
别揉成团
Do not crumple.
好了 我们把这个宝贝当成准时写完的
Okay, we will deliver this baby as written,
没被揉成团的作品寄出去
on time, and uncrumpled.
再附一份写作计划
Along with a proposal.
什么写作计划
A proposal?
是的 用一整章专门描述
Yeah, for an entirely new chapter dedicated solely
这个疯狂案件的内容
to this insane case.
我是说 想想看
I mean, think of it.
战棍 那个收藏展
War sticks, that-that collector show.
我们还不知道这个案子的结果呢
We don't even know the outcome of this yet,
而这可能是你最好的一章
and this could end up your best chapter of all.
明白了吗
You got that?
你好像真的很有品位 Kasie
You can be quite an acquired taste, Kasie.
有没有人这么说过你
Has anyone ever told you that?
只有每个老师 教练和认识我的人这么说过
Only every teacher, coach and relationship that I've ever had.
请允许我表达一下
Yes, well, allow me to express
我对能拥一个最棒助手的感激之情
how grateful I am to have acquired it.
么么
Mwah.
好了 去吧 一边去
Okay, now go. Go.
我还有一堆活要做
I have too much work to do.
那真是...太厉害了
That... was... awesome.
真的
Seriously.
我是说 Jimmy用了好几年
I mean, it took Jimmy, like, years
才敢像你那样直面Ducky
to stand up to Ducky like that.
他雇我就是干这个的
It's what he hired me to do.
嘿 Abby 你确定要把这些东西放在这里吗
Hey, Abby, you sure you want all this down here?
上边的证物仓库空间充足得很
There's plenty of space up in the evidence garage.
啊 没事
Um, that's fine.
哦 就在质谱仪上校旁边
Oh, right by Mass Spec.
好了 搞定
Yeah. I get it.
哦 我说Jimmy 你说 嗨
Oh! When I say “Jimmy,” you say “Hey!”
-Jimmy -疯狂Kasie
- Jimmy! - Crazy Kasie!
-行吧 -好的
- Okeydoke. - Okay.
很好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表