call logs, or search history.
看起来这里什么都没有
It's starting to look like there isn't anything.
是啊 他之前声称 在他报道以前
Yeah. He wasn't lying when he said the information
网上关于John Ross和有毒饼干的消息就已经铺天盖地
about John Ross and the poison cookies was all over the Internet
-他没撒谎 -我们一直在试图
- before he reported it. - We've been trying to find
查找信息发布源 但是
the original source, but...
没有但是 Bishop
There are no “buts,” Bishop.
老大 我们一直在找
Boss, we've been looking,
但是这就像大海捞针
but it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.
更像在宇宙里找针
More like hay mountain.
我们需要
We'd need to comb through
梳理整个网络来找出
the entire Internet to find
大家广泛传播的谋杀细节的
the first post describing the murder
初始发布人
that all the others piggybacked on.
这里有个死掉的海军
There's a dead sailor.
还有一个被陷害的老兵
There's a vet being framed.
天呐 找出源头
God. Find the source.
听着 我知道我不该去找那个笨蛋
Listen, I know I shouldn't have gone after that idiot.
嘿 我不是来责备你的
Hey, I don't... I don't blame you.
我只是想跟你谈谈 为什么
I just want to talk about why.
为什么你会那么做
Why you did it.
因为有个疯子在外边告诉所有人
'Cause some nutbag's out there telling everybody
我杀了一个海员
that I killed a sailor.
John 你确实有过暴♥力♥史
John, you have a history of aggression.
我没兴趣讨论我的感受
I am not interested in talking about my feelings.
我在你开心的面具后面看到了愤怒
I see a lot of anger hiding behind that happy face of yours.
强忍♥着发生在你身上的事
Bottling up what happened to you
是很危险的 你明白吗
is dangerous. You get that?
你又知道些什么
And how would you know?
因为我也经历过同样的事 好吗
'Cause it happened to me, too, okay?
整整九个月
Nine months.
他们想要军事机密
They wanted Army Intel.
我一个字都没说
I never said a word.
尖叫过几次
Screamed a bit.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry.
我不知道你有没有这种经历 就像是...
I don't know if you had this, but it was like...
他们一直在转移我
they kept moving me around.
所以我不知道自己会在那儿待多久
So I-I didn't know how long I'd been there
也不知道自己在哪儿
or where I was, um...
我的问题不在于那里发生的事
My problem isn't what happened to me over there.
我 已经看开了
I've... come to terms with that.
我受不了的是 他们夺走了我在这里的生活
It's the life they took away from me over here.
这是什么意思
What-what do you mean by that?
我被送去伊朗的时候有一个女朋友
I had a girlfriend when I got sent to Iran.
她对我而言不只是女朋友
She was more than a girlfriend.
她是...
She was...
她真的与众不同
she was really special.
她叫什么
What was her name?
Clara
Clara.
任务开始几周后 我们离开基地之前
A few weeks into the mission, before we left base,
我收到了她的信
I got a letter from her
信上说她怀了我们的孩子
saying she was pregnant with our child.
而且 呃
And, uh...
我当时非常激动
I was thrilled.
我把自己的人生都规划好了
My life was all lined up.
我打算一回到美国本土
And I was gonna ask her to marry me
就向她求婚
the second I set foot back on American soil.
但是之后
But then...
一切都改变了
everything changed.
你知道 他们关了我五年
You know, they held me for five years.
两次营救失败
And after two rescue attempts went south
抓我的人切断了全部通讯之后
and my captors cut off all communications...
所有人都认为我死了
...uh, everybody thought I was dead.
所以她去过新的生活了
So she moved on.
当我回来的时候 她已经有了新的丈夫
When I got back, she had a new husband,
我的女儿也有了父亲
and my daughter had a father
她一直认为那是她的亲生父亲
that she believed to be her own.
我让她母亲发誓永远不告诉她
I made her mother promise to never tell her.
我只是 我不适合当爸爸
I-I just... I was in no shape to be a dad.
他们必须要继续前行
They-they had to move on.
我...
I was a...
我在好长一段时间都处于颓废状态
I was a broken man for quite a while.
你知道 从很多方面来说 我依然没走出来
You know, in a lot of ways, I still am.
我以... 我以为我藏得很好
I Th... I thought I was better at hiding it.
Clara现在在哪呢
Where's Clara now?
她和她的丈夫都去世了
She and her husband both passed on.
她有心脏病
She had a heart attack.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的女儿呢
And your daughter?
哦 她依然不知道我的任何事
Oh, she still doesn't know anything about me.
也许她应该知道
Well, maybe she should.
不 已经过去太久了
No. Just too much time has passed.
你有这么多值得分享的家族史
You have this mountain of family history to share.
你不觉得她会很想听吗
Don't you think she'd want that?
家人会在一个人最需要的时候出现
Family is who's there when you need 'em the most.
而我从未出现过
And I was never there for her.
她现在有她自己的家族史了
She's got her own family history now.
她会拒绝我的
She'd reject me
如果我就这么把这一切直接扔给她
if I brought all this stuff to her and dumped it in her lap.
她甚至会恨我 所以 太晚了
She'd probably hate me, even, so... it's too late.
我受不了继续熬夜了
I am not built for all-nighters anymore.
我忘了
I forget.
有人找到比下午3:23更早的吗
Can anybody beat 3:23 p.m.?
我找到的最早一个描述谋杀案的帖子
Well, the earliest post I can find describing the murder
是下午2:59发布在一个叫JohnOtruth.com的网站上的
is 2:59 p.m. on a chat site called JohnOtruth.com.
嗯 我在推特上找到一个2:44的
Mm, I got 2:44 on Twitter.
我没法一直对他们排序
I can't keep them straight.
别担心 我一直把所有帖子都记在表上
Don't worry. I'm keeping a running list of all the posts.
-我找到了 -感谢上帝
- I got it! - Thank God!
在哪呢
Well, where was it?
在一个被我遗忘的邮箱账户里
Oh, it was in an e-mail account I forgot I had.
什么 你在说什么
What? Well, what are you talking about?
我丢失的收支明细啊
My missing LES, baby.
2013年 11个工资期的呢
Pay period eleven, 2013.
我整晚都在找它
I've been looking for it all night.
等等
Wait.
所以 你一直在忙你自己的税务问题是吗
So... you've been in there working on your taxes?
-是啊 -你整晚
- Yes. - And you haven't
就没做点正事么
done anything the entire time?
-我可以多线程处理 -我不再为
- I can multitask. - I no longer
国税局要拿走你全部的钱感到遗憾了
feel bad the IRS wants to take all your money.
-Tim... -等等
- Tim... - Hold on.
哦 Abby来拯救我们了吗
Oh, Abby to the rescue?
正是
That's what I'm talking about.
最初的发布源吗
Original post?
这是被一个
This was posted
网名为TheJuggalution的用户
to a Web forum by the user name
在下午2:04发布在论♥坛♥上的
“TheJuggalution” at 2:04 p.m.
至少十二个人
At least a dozen people
把信息复♥制♥到了推特
copied the information onto Twitter,
脸书还有其他网站上
Facebook and multiple other sites.
从那开始 消息传播得非常快
From there, it spread like wildfire.
等等 谁第一个写的
Wait. Who wrote the first thing?
是个虚拟账户 像大多数网络账户一样
Well, it was a dummy account. Like most Web handles,
没有有关名字 地址和银行账户
it didn't connect to any name, address or bank account.
但我们能追踪IP地址的子网
But we were able to trace the subnet of the IP address.
我不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
那说明我们知道帖子是从哪里发出的
Oh, it means we know where the post was sent from.
-哪里 -你不会信的 但是
- Where? - You're not gonna believe this, but
-是从John Ross所在的退伍军人♥大♥厅发出的 -有可能是Ross吗
- it came from John Ross's Legion Hall. - Could it be Ross?
不可能 昨天下午推文发出的时候
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表