你想我接电♥话♥吗
Did you want me to?
如果只是工作 我明白的
You know, if it's work, I get it.
说真的 其实不是工作
Well, uh, to be honest, uh, it wasn't work.
哦 让我猜猜 救场电♥话♥
Oh. Let me guess: A bailout call.
你知道这种操作啊
You know about those?
是啊 我今天刚从我的年轻小伙伴那里听说的
Yes, I just heard about this from my young pal today.
她随时都有可能打电♥话♥给我
She's gonna call me any minute.
哦 好吧 真是松了一口气
Oh, well, what a relief.
嗯 过一会儿
Well, just a minute.
可能工作上会有紧急情况
It might be a work emergency,
我可能得接起来
and I might have to pick it up,
-然后我们的约会就得提前结束 -那
- and our date would be cut short... - Well,
在那之前 我们跳过这个环节怎么样
before that happens, how about we skip this joint?
你接电♥话♥ 我去取我们的外套
You get that, and I'll get our coats.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你好啊 Ellie
Hello, Ellie.
这是你的10点救场电♥话♥
This is your 10:00 bailout calling.
是 我知道 但我不需要了 非常感谢
Yes, it is, but I won't be needing it, thank you very much.
哇 太棒了 一见钟情啊
Well, that's great. Love at first sight?
嗯 更像是 第二杯鸡尾酒之后产生了浓厚的兴趣
Mm, more like "Lust at second cocktail."
他又可爱 又有趣
He's cute and funny.
嗯 可爱和有趣都是非常好的事情啊
Well, cute and funny are both very good things.
等你有时间的时候 酒保
When you have a moment, bartender.
Jack
Jack?
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
嗯 请给我杜松子酒和奎宁酒
Uh, gin and tonic, if you please.
还有 我能看一下酒水单吗
And may I see a bar menu as well?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
Masahun
Masahun.
-你这个该死的东西 -停
- You son of a bitch! - Stop.
-女士 请停下来 - 人♥渣♥
- Ma'am, please, stop! - Son of a bitch!
-住手 你在干什么 -放开我
- Stop. What are you doing? - Get off me!
放开
Get off...
不 别让他跑了 不要
No, don't let him get away! Don't!
-放开我 -冷静
- Get off of me! - Calm down!
-不 女士 - 别这样
- No! Ma'am, - please.
不
No.
好了
There we go.
哦
Oh...
是他 Leon
It was him, Leon.
是他
It was him.
他是谁 Jack
Who's "Him," Jack?
告诉我是谁
Just tell me who.
Masahun
Masahun.
等一下 Masahun
Wait, Masahun?
那个怪物
The monster.
阿富汗 Wingos小队
Afghanistan, the Wingos.
他就在那 而我让他逃走了
He was there, and I let him get away.
我们必须得找到他
We have to find him.
但从来没人看到过他的脸
But no one ever saw his face.
你一直这么说的
You always said...
我知道 但那是他的声音 Leon
I know, but it was his voice, Leon.
我永远不会忘记他的声音
I will never forget his voice.
那 那柔软 圆滑的英语口音
That-that soft, sleek English thing.
但Masahun死了
But Masahun is dead.
-你知道的 -不不不 现在不是了
- You know that. - No, no, no. Not anymore.
他几年前就死在了一次无人机袭击中
He was killed in a drone strike several years ago.
你看过同样的视频
You saw the same video.
爆♥炸♥ 烧焦的尸体
The explosion, the charred body.
Leon 我过去几年能睡着的唯一原因是
Leon, the only reason I was able to sleep
我以为他死了
the last few years is thinking he was dead.
今晚过后 我永远也没办法睡着了
After tonight, I will never be able to sleep.
我们得阻止他
We need to stop him.
好 我们会阻止他的
Okay, we will stop him.
但我必须得问你一件事
But I have to ask you one thing.
今晚你喝了多少酒
How much have you had to drink tonight?
你不 不相信我 还是
You don't b-believe me, or...
我想要相信你 Jack 我相信你
I want to believe you, Jack, I do.
但我也想把你
But I also want to get you released
从警方那里保出来
into my custody from the cops.
而 而要做到这一点
And-and to do that...
我喝了三杯 三杯酒
I had three. Three drinks.
现在我们能去找他了吗
Can we find him now?
嗯
Yes.
我们明天第一件事就是去找他
We'll get him first thing tomorrow.
不不 不能明天
No, no, not tomorrow.
我不是在问你的意见
I'm not asking.
明天我们头脑清醒了再开始
Tomorrow we start with clearer heads,
而且 我们会抓到他的
and we will get him.
懂了吗
Understood?
警佐 能和你说几句话吗
Sergeant, may I have a word?
两名水手
Two sailors.
一名男性 一名女性
One male, one female,
两人的紧急休假都被拒了
both denied emergency leave.
肯定是那男的
Had to be the guy.
女人不会做炸♥弹♥威胁的
Women don't make bomb threats.
又一次性别歧视泛化
Yet another sexist generalization
这都还没到我第一杯茶的时间
before my first cup of tea.
他来了 大媒人
There he is, the matchmaker.
Sloane和你的朋友怎么样了
How'd it go with Sloane and your friend?
也祝你早上好啊 八卦女
And good morning to you, too, Gossip Girl.
我也不知道
And I have no idea.
嗯 我知道
Well, I do.
我十点左右给Sloane打过电♥话♥ 她听起来超开心
I called Sloane around 10:00, and she sounded super happy.
啊 幸运的人
Ah, lucky guy.
怎么了 她多酷啊
What? She's cool as hell.
等等 Sloane居然说
Wait, did Sloane actually say
超级开心
"Super happy"?
有很多表达方式啊 McGee 比如嗨爆了
In so many words, McGee, "Having a blast."
为什么 你知道什么不一样的事情吗
Why? Do you know something different?
我真不想这么做
I really didn't want to do this.
嗯 太晚了 你已经做完了
Well, it's too late, you did it.
说吧
Spill it.
嗯 今早Delilah打给Ray去问问情况
Well, Delilah called Ray this morning to check in,
很明显 事情进展得很糟
and apparently it went badly.
-他说Sloane变得很奇怪 -哦 有多奇怪
- He said Sloane got weird. - Ooh, how weird?
他没说全部细节 但
He didn't give full details, but...
很明显 已经奇怪到
apparently it was weird enough
让他订好回芝加哥的机票的程度了
that he's already boarding a plane back to Chicago.
什么 太疯狂了
What? That's crazy.
或者是她太疯狂
Or she is.
你刚才还说她超级酷
You just said she was super cool.
是 但酷有时候会很疯狂
Yeah, but cool could be crazy sometimes.
-能发生什么事 -我不知道
- What could have happened? - I don't know.
我不关心
I don't care.
要见的人呢
The interviews.
-他们刚过了大门 -McGee
- They just cleared the gate. - McGee.
我有事找你
I'm gonna need you.
等会儿再说 McGee
I'll catch you later, McGee.
有家餐厅 McGee
There's a restaurant, McGee.
叫Dasher's Grill 你知道吗
Dasher's Grill. You know it?
啊 对 听说过
Uh, yeah, I've heard of it.
我需要你尽可能找到所有
I need you to dig up whatever security video
昨晚十点左右的监控录像
you can find from last night, around 10:00,
-里外都要 -很简单
- inside and out. - Easy enough.
还有 他们昨晚的信♥用♥卡♥收据
Also, their credit card receipts from last night.
对比一下我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥数据库
Run the names against our terrorist database.
呃 好 我到底要找什么
Um, okay. What exactly am I looking for?
等你看到他你就知道了
You'll know when you see him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表