You found our club owner.
对 他当时正在约会中
Yeah, he was in the middle of a date.
审讯室
Interrogation.
我花了三个晚上给那妞儿发短♥信♥
I spent three nights texting that chick.
你就不能在我得腕管综合征之前逮捕我么
You couldn't have arrested me before I got carpal tunnel?
-他有个一次性手♥机♥ -嗯
- He had a burner phone on him. - Hmm.
里面只有一个海外号♥码
Only one overseas number in it.
追踪起来应该挺快的
Well, shouldn't take long to trace it.
Abby 交给你了
Abby, since you're here.
好嘞 老大
On it, boss.
女老大
Bossette.
他在车里说过什么吗
He say anything in the car?
没有
No.
多亏Reeves在犯罪现场管不住嘴
He knew his victim told us nothing.
他知道受害人什么都没告诉我们
Thanks to Reeves blabbering in the crime scene.
口音不错 脑子不太好
Cool accent. Not too smart.
老大 我们遇到个问题
Houston, we have a problem.
怎么了
What's wrong?
那人打过的国际长途号♥码
The international number that our guy's been calling
识别码被屏蔽了
has a blacklisted IMEI.
我追踪不到
I can't trace it.
一定有什么方法查出这是谁的号♥码
There's got to be a way to find out whose number that is.
有了
There is.
你好
Uh, hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
Bishop
Bishop?
McGee
McGee?
你还好吗
Uh,are you okay?
告诉我这不是幻觉
Please tell me I'm not hallucinating right now.
这不是幻觉 告诉我
You're not, just tell us
你们在哪里 我们来找你
where you are, we're coming to get you.
你们现在状态如何
Okay, what's your status?
你们所处形势稳定吗
Is your position stable?
不 不稳定
No. Negative.
我们要尽快撤离
We need an exfil ASAP.
巴拉圭军方可以让直升机
Paraguay military can have a chopper
在一小时后过来 但是
airborne in an hour, but...
不行 我们在21点前就需要撤离
No, we need it by 2100.
到时会发生什么
What happens then?
找直升机去
Get the chopper.
有撤离点吗
Do you have an evac site?
肯定是顶层甲板
It's got to be the top deck.
你怎么能在不被发现的情况下到达顶层呢
How are you gonna make it to the top of the ship without being seen?
然后如何保证撤离的时候不会中枪呢
And exfil without getting shot at?
这是我们的问题
That is our problem.
去找直升机
Get the chopper.
我们会从这台卫星电♥话♥中发送坐标
We'll pull the coordinates from this sat phone.
看起来我们从这里逃走的机会
Well, looks like we just went from a snowball's chance
从没有
in hell of getting out of here
-变成了 -渺茫
-to a snowball's chance in... -Arizona.
我会搞定的
I'll take it.
Mcgee 搞定GPS定位
McGee, get the GPS.
好
Yeah.
该怎么做
All right, what's the play?
-我得想想 -想什么
-I got to think. -About what?
-派架直升机去 -不 我们不能这么做
-Just send the helicopter. -No, we can't.
我们被排除在外了
We're out of the loop.
这是国防部的要求
The request has to come from DoD.
Vance主任
Director Vance,
我最担心的是
my main concern here
这一切会损害我们
is the damage done to our nuclear
为防止核武扩散所做的一切努力
nonproliferation efforts.
接电♥话♥
行
All right.
什么时候
When?
他们俩个
Both of them?
收到 我来处理
Copy that, I'll take care of it.
又是私人便条吗
Another personal note?
女士们先生们 我刚收到消息说我们队伍
Ladies and gentlemen, I just received word that our team
已经确定了Gibbs探员和McGee探员的位置
has located Agents Gibbs and McGee.
显然
And, apparently,
这违反了国防部的直接命令
violated a direct order from the Pentagon.
恕我冒昧 我们没有时间了
All due respect, sir, we don't have time.
成为法治国家吗
To be a nation of laws?
-先生 我不知道你是否听说 -Vance主任
-Sir, I don't know if you heard. -Director Vance...
我的两个手下处于危险中
I have two men who are in jeopardy...
NCIS不允许插手
NCIS is ordered to stand down.
秩序 保持秩序
Order! Order!
Vance主任
Director Vance,
考虑到对你部下们的尊重
in deference to your men,
我建议把听证会变为非正式的情况简报
I move that we switch to an off-the-record
你要把
briefing where you turn all
有关他们位置的所有资料
information about their whereabouts
交给国防部的同事们
over to your colleagues here at the DoD.
他们由此接手此事
And then they will take it from there.
听证会休庭
This meeting is adjourned.
请把设备关掉
Audio off, please.
上将 我急切需要
Admiral, I need helicopter assistance
巴拉圭军方的直升机协助
from the Paraguayan military immediately.
我建议你不要浪费时间
I suggest you stop wasting time
直接自己去联♥系♥
and call it in yourself.
但你刚说了...
But you just said...
一大堆废话
A lot of things.
哦 摄像机现在是关着的
Ah, but the cameras are off now.
我知道时间很紧
I know time is of the essence,
但我想说
but I just want to say,
谨代表我自己
on behalf of myself
和委员会全体成员
and my committee...
你和你的团队所做的工作
We're proud as hell of the work
让我们很自豪
that you and your team have done.
不过下次
Just please try
请试着别太越界
and color inside the line next time.
所以我的部下们不喜欢政♥治♥
You know, this is why people don't like politics.
这不怪他们
And I don't blame 'em.
现在快去救人吧
Now go get your men.
我要他们的位置 Bishop探员
I need that location, Agent Bishop.
我们正在努力
We are working on it.
直升机升空了吗
Is the bird in the air yet?
巴拉圭军方在待命 等待坐标中
Paraguayan military's standing by, awaiting coordinates.
为什么还没发坐标 Gibbs
All right, so what's the holdup, Gibbs?
我们不知道我们在哪里
We don't know where we are.
Jefe卫星电♥话♥上的GPS失效了
The GPS on Jefe's sat phone's disabled.
有什么办法修复吗
Is there any way we can re-enable it?
Bishop 你能强制
Bishop, can you force
-进行固件初始化吗 -可以
-a firmware flash? -Uh, yes,
但通过卫星上传至少要一个小时
but it'll take at least an hour to upload over satellite.
没时间了 Bishop
We don't have it, Bishop.
如果那人有Tinder就好了
【Tinder:交友软件】
If only that guy had Tinder.
真的吗
Really?
因为他显然要和某个特殊人物碰面吗
Because he clearly needs to meet someone special?
不 那样我们知道你的距离了
N-No, so we can get your distance.
Torres 没错
Torres, that's it.
呃 固件初始化
Uh, the firmware
太费时间 但是往卫星电♥话♥里
will take too long, but we can easily push
装个约会小应用
a small dating app
就可以轻易地强制进行GPS自动更新
onto the sat phone, which will then force a GPS update.
行了
All right, uh,
-兴趣爱好呢 -活着
- hobbies? - Not dying.
抱歉 好了
Sorry. Right.
Bishop
Bishop.
呃 马上好了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表