还有 把录像拿给Kasie去做面部识别
And get the video to Kasie for facial recognition.
你们两个谁都不允许和其他人讨论这件事
And don't either one of you discuss this with anybody else.
Leon 我
Leon...I
哦 嘿 McGee 你好
Oh, hey, McGee. Hi.
你有Ray的消息吗
You heard from Ray?
谁 哦 Ray啊
Who? Oh, Ray.
啊 不不 我没听说
Uh, no, no, not me.
可能Delilah有吧 我不知道
Delilah, maybe. I don't know.
但你知道 Ray不是那种
Although, you know, Ray's not really
恨不得亲了谁就广而告之的人
the kind of guy to kiss and tell.
我不是说你俩接吻了或是其他的
Not to say that you guys were kissing or anything.
呃嗯
Um...
我马上就去做 主任
I'm gonna get right on that, Director.
是的 他知道了
Yep, he knows.
嗯 至少他很贴心地试图撒谎圆场
Well, at least he was nice enough to lie.
所以 我们的第一步是什么
So, what's our first move?
已经去做了 McGee会去收集情报
Just made it-- McGee's gonna be gathering intel.
警♥察♥那有什么消息吗 他们说他们会
Any word from the cops? They said they were
-去找这个人 -他们找了
- gonna look for this guy. - They did.
坦白讲 我觉得他们对
Frankly, I think they're less interested
昨晚逃离现场的那个人
in the man who fled the scene last night
没有对袭击她的女人那么感兴趣
than the woman who attacked him.
耐心点 Jack
Be patient, Jack.
我现在不方便
I can't talk right now,
但要是你听到别的消息 发短♥信♥给我
but if you hear anything more, text me.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
-那是谁啊 -呃 Delilah
- Who was that? - Uh, Delilah.
Sloane昨晚和她一个芝加哥来的朋友约会了
Sloane's date with her friend from Chicago last night
情况比McGee说的还要糟糕
went way worse than McGee's letting on.
我们都有过糟糕的约会
We all have bad dates.
不 没有像这种的 Sloane被逮捕了
No, not like this. Sloane was arrested.
-什么 -那是Delilah说的
- What?! - That's what Delilah said.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
哦
Oh.
嘿 Duck 你在这儿干啥
Hey, Duck. What are you doing here?
Vance主任让我顶替Sloane探员
Director Vance asked me to stand in for Agent Sloane.
怎么了 她去哪儿了
Why? Where's she?
嗯 Felix
All right, Felix.
呃 文件记录你因为私人事由
Uh, it says here you requested emergency leave
申请了紧急事假
for a personal reason.
我申请了
I did.
要求你解释得更具体一些
You were asked to be a little more specific,
但是你没有回复
but you didn't respond.
是的 还是因为私人的原因
Yeah, 'cause it's still personal.
你知道什么不是私人的吗 Felix
You know what is not personal, Felix?
船上的炸♥弹♥威胁
A bomb threat on a ship.
听我说 我和这件事情毫无关系
Look, I had nothing to do with that.
得了吧 小子
Come on, kid.
你不希望出海
You didn't want to ship out.
你想留下来
You wanted to stay behind.
为什么
Why?
我未婚妻本来准备在我们出海之前
My fiancée was gonna fly from Omaha
从奥马哈飞过来看我
to be with me before we shipped out.
但是她上周
Then she called
电♥话♥里告诉我 她不准备来了
last week, said she wasn't coming.
我发现她和Joey勾搭上了
I found out that she hooked up with Joey,
我所谓的最好的朋友
my supposed best friend.
我拼命地想赢回她的心
I was desperate to win her back.
-所以你申请了紧急事假 -是的
- So you put in for emergency leave. - Yeah.
我的申请没有被批准也许是因祸得福
My request getting denied was probably a blessing.
我的意思是 如果我留下来 我可能会回去奥马哈
I mean, if I had stayed, I would have gone back to Omaha
痛扁Joey一顿
and beaten the crap out of Joey.
甚至可能会杀了他
Maybe even killed him.
那么你觉得申请被回绝了没有问题吗
You were okay with getting turned down?
严格来说 我没有被回绝
Technically, I wasn't turned down.
呃 我很困惑 你当时是在船上的
Well, I'm confused. You were on the ship.
我提出申请是因为
I put in the request because...
我妈妈得了卵巢癌
my mom has ovarian cancer.
我想留下来去陪她
I wanted to stay behind to be with her.
在没有告诉我的情况下,她打电♥话♥给我的部门负责人
Without telling me, she called my department head.
告诉他我从小
Told him that I wanted to be in the Navy
就想当海军
since I was a little girl.
还提及 这是我第一次海外任务
And that my first overseas assignment...
对我来说非常重要
meant everything to me.
她请求他不要让她的癌症
She begged him not to let her cancer
影响 我毕生的梦想
interfere... with my lifelong dream.
你妈妈现在怎么样了
How's your mom now?
她答应我 我不在身边的时候 她会继续和病魔抗争
She promised she'd keep fighting as long as I was away.
她从没让我失望过
And she's never let me down.
都还只是面临着现实问题孩子
Just kids, with real-life issues.
这两人都不是
It's not either of them.
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
有甚么收获了
What do we got?
哦 呃 Gibbs
Oh, uh, Gibbs.
有什么线索
Give us any leads?
哦 实际上 呃 有的
Oh, actually, um, yes.
呃 我从镜子上
Uh, I was able to pull
炸♥弹♥这个词的第二个B上
a partial print off the mirror
取到了部分指纹
from the second "B" in "bomb."
足够告诉我们身份吗
That give us an I.D.?
呃 好吧 不能 不过 再次强调 只是部分指纹
Uh, well, no. But, again, it's only a partial.
所以我在检测接触DNA
So I'm running it for touch DNA
看看能不能找到匹配
to see if we get a match there.
那是什么
What was that?
那是个电视机
That's a TV.
那又是怎么回事
What about that?
那是个 那是 什么也不是
That's a, that's... nothing.
呃 那看上去确实像有什么
Well, that sure looks like something.
不是的
It's not.
或者说 这事我不能告诉你
Or, it's nothing that I can tell you about.
或者任何其他人 除了McGee
Or anyone, except for McGee.
不过他已经知道了
But he already knows.
我猜着就是那个什么也不是
I suppose that's a nobody?
哦 拜托 不要告诉Vance主任你看到了
Oh, please, don't tell Director Vance, you saw that.
那你必须得告诉他你看到了
Well, you need to tell him you saw it.
-我通常是很擅于... -Kasie
- I'm usually so good... - Kasie,
你现在必须立刻告诉他
you need to tell him now.
不 求你了
No, please.
不要 求求你们
No, please.
-Sloane 没关系的 -不 不要
- Sloane, it's okay. - No, no.
-没关系的 -求求你们了
- It's okay. - Please.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 活在梦里
Ah, living the dream.
-查到什么了吗 -好消息和坏消息都有
- You got something? - I got good news and bad.
你们找到他了
You found him.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
就是他
That's him.
我要再听一次他的声音
I need to hear his voice again.
我不敢保证我们会有那样的机会
I'm not sure we're gonna get that chance.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
坏消息 他的名字叫Nigel Hakim
The bad news. His name is Nigel Hakim.
出生在沙特阿♥拉♥伯 在英国长大
He was born in Saudi Arabia, raised in the U.K.,
正在他们国家的大使♥馆♥做客
and is working as a guest out of their embassy.
客人 谁会把他当作贵宾
A guest? Who would have him as a guest?
-他们不知道他是谁吗 -他们看起来非常了解他
- Don't they know who he is? - They seem to know him well,
他是一名每年筹款几百万 帮助阿富汗难民
as a humanitarian who raises millions every year
妇女以及儿童的人道主义者
to help Afghan refugees, women and children.
什么鬼 是我疯了还是怎么了
Wh-What, am I losing my mind or something?
Jack 我想是时候了结这个...
Jack, I think it's time we call it a...
我要见他 我们必须当面和他对质
I have to meet him. We have to confront him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表