you punish me for ruining me,
但现在你叫我跟你一起做这个
and now you're asking me to do this with you?
嗯 嗯哼 对 我是
Yeah, mm-hmm. Yeah, I am.
我加入
I'm in.
嘿 Tobias
Hey, Tobias...
别说出来
Don't say it.
我不喜欢你打破自己定的规则
I don't like it when you break your own rules.
-Sloane呢 -嗯
- What about Sloane? - Yeah.
她同意让我参与这个吗
She down with me being part of this?
她在来的路上
she's on her way in.
先去看望一个朋友
Just stopping by to see a friend first.
嘿
Hey.
哦 谢谢你能来
Oh, thanks for coming.
当然要来了 我们去个别的什么地方吗
Of course. Should we go somewhere?
呃 我只有几分钟时间 我要去见个客户
Uh, I only have a minute. I'm meeting with a client.
-Hicks吗 -不是
- Hicks? - No.
我没法不去想
I couldn't shake it.
你告诉我的关于他在棒球场的事
What you told me about him at the batting cage.
-我去查了查 -找到什么了吗
- I did some digging. - And you found something?
我让Hicks去寻找一个新的法律顾问
I told Hicks to secure new counsel.
为什么 你找到什么了
Why? What did you find?
我不能说 我不再是他的律师了
I can't say. I'm not his lawyer anymore,
但我知道的一切还是受到制约的
but everything I know is still privileged.
-Jessica 拜托 -Jack 我能说的只有
- Jessica, please... - Jack, all I can say is,
不要停止追查
don't stop digging.
知道了 谢谢 谢谢你
Got it. Thank you. Thank you.
好 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay. I'll call you.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
Jack 我和Fornell在一起
Jack, I'm here with Fornell.
-你什么时候能到 -哦
- When you gonna get here? - Oh!
Jack
Jack?
Jack
Jack?
Jack
Jack?!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表