take a seat.
我说坐下
I said sit down!
我们知道你转账给你的公♥寓♥经理
We know you transferred ten grand to your building manager's
一万美金 就在你假装被绑♥架♥的前一天
checking account the day before you were supposably kidnapped.
你付钱给他伪造了绑♥架♥
You paid him to fake the kidnapping.
事实上
In fact,
你伪造了很多事
you've been faking a lot of things.
威士忌兑可乐
Whiskey and Coke.
你加入互助会不是为了寻求帮助
You didn't come into the program for help.
是因为你发现
You joined because you found out
你男朋友有了外遇
your boyfriend was cheating on you.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
你让Nancy做你的保证人
You asked Nancy to be your sponsor
是因为你发现她就是第三者
because you found out she was the other woman.
你锁定我作为目标 作为你的保障
And you targeted me for your insurance policy.
谁能比一个联邦探员更能证实你的说辞
Who better to corroborate your story than a fed?
看 我曾是你的关键证人
See, I was your key witness.
而现在我是你最可怕的噩梦
And now I'm your worst nightmare.
起来 走吧
On your feet. Let's go.
嘿 你要带一杯鸡尾酒外卖♥♥走吗
Hey, you want a to-go cup for that cocktail?
在我们带你去的地方 酒可不太一样
Liquor is not quite the same where we're taking you.
可能因为他们是在厕所里做的
Probably because they make it in a toilet.
还在找是谁把你做成表情包的
Still trying to figure out who memed you, bud?
没 我所有的黑科技能都用在了工作上
Nope. Put all my hacking skills to work,
而我可以很骄傲的说 我知道是谁干的了
and I am proud to say, I now know exactly who it was.
-Torres -什么
-Torres. - What?
我之前都不知道啥是表情包
I didn't even know what a meme was
直到McGee有了这段耻辱的经历
until McGee's extremely humiliating experience.
不 不是Torres
No, it wasn't Torres.
除非他是在本周早些时候在巴黎的巴士底狱发的
Not unless he posted it from the Bastille quarter in Paris earlier this week.
巴黎 哈
Ol' Paree, huh?
神秘
Mysterious.
嘿 到底谁干的 兄弟
Hey, who memed you, buddy?
一个将要非常 非常抱歉的人
Someone who is about to be very, very sorry.
你来给公牛捣乱
'Cause when you mess with the bull...
你会被角怼的很惨
...you get the horns.
啊 上帝啊
Oh... my God.
Tony
Tony?
谁是Tony
Who's Tony?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
什么 你居然和
What, you were friends
金属乐队的贝斯手是朋友
with the bass player from Flock of Seagulls?
我还有很多要了解的啊 Gibbs
Got a lot to catch up on, Gibbs.
所以 昨晚我坐了下来
So, I sat down last night
写了一份详细的财产清单
and wrote a thorough inventory for the first time
这是我来到这里后第一次 而且
since I was a newcomer, and,
我必须得告诉你们
I got to tell you, I mean...
Rachel
Rachel?
Clay
Clay.
嗜酒者
Alcoholic.
我参加这个互助会有几个月了
I've been coming to this meeting for months.
你们所知道的 仅有我的名字
All you know about me is my name.
和我的瘾症
And my disease.
一个好朋友最近跟我说
A good friend recently told me
我们就像自己的秘密一般病态
that we're as sick as our secrets.
我想她是对的
And I think she's right.
而我厌倦了为其他人的罪过付出代价
And I'm sick of paying for other people's sins.
我的名字是Clayton Dante Reeves
My name is Clayton Dante Reeves.
我有一个故事要讲
And I have a story to tell.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表