Like don't eat garlic pasta
不要吃香蒜意大利面
before you make out with your partner.
我不想解释啥 但还是稍稍有点难以接受
I wasn't gonna say anything, but that was a little rough.
我也没得抱怨 但是你的牙稍微有点磕碜
I wasn't gonna say anything but you got a little toothy.
啊 粗鲁
Ah. Rude.
我们的工作真的很怪啊
We got weird jobs.
奇怪 但是很棒
Weird... but awesome.
我有点伤心这结束了
I'm kind of sad it's over.
我现在还能干什么
I mean, what am I gonna do now?
回家 看电影
Go home? Watch a movie?
啊 无聊
Oof, boring.
不 让我们做些什么
No. Let's-let's do something.
比如 去射击训练场
Like, hit the gun range,
或去玩定点跳伞
or go BASE jumping.
不行啊 还得搬砖呢
Can't. Scuba tanks.
哦 对哦
Oh, right.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
明天再见
See ya tomorrow.
Luis
Luis.
再见 Charlie
See you later, Charlie.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表